Dragonblight <Tranquility> (Alliance) Semi-Hardcore Recruiting for WoD

Friendly admin staff with past experience in hardcore raiding.

We are looking to make a guild of like minded people, who enjoy working well in teams and getting the job done with minimal strain. Going to aim to get all content types down, Dungeons (heroics + CM's). As we progress through Raids I aim to see us through heroics quickly and aim for Mythic soon after.

We're a sound group of people who just want to get content down without drama

What we are looking for in our members:

• Understand English. It is the main language we will be speaking, wouldn't want you to feel left out.
    • Patience. Wipes are of course part of the learning curve of fights.
    • Willingness to help others.
    • Ability to play your class well. Willingness to improve.
    • Need to be able to join Mumble. Don't need to speak if you dont want to, but the ability to listen is necessary.

Otherwise check out our site for more information.

tranquility-dragonblight.enjin.com

Raid Times are (realm time):

• Tuesday 20:30 - 23:30
    • Thursday 20:30 - 23:30

Socially, we're a great bunch of people, I would vouch for any of my members so far, as they would vouch for each other new or old, I would like to also take the opportunity to extend an invitation to anyone hoping to add a more social aspect to their gameplay. With the changes to guilds incoming very soon, the perks will be available regardless of level so join a guild more worthy of your time.

Hope to talk soon, make an application or message me or any of the officers with:

• Teri - Terikara#2742
    • Kumite - gregryan92#2361
    • Chanty - chanty#2555
    Last edited by Kumite; 2014-10-03 at 12:36 AM.