Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Has anyone leveled a character to 100 on beta recently. When I leveled mine it was prior to the second wipe and heirloom were scalling up to 633 on lv 100, there was a post on the front page saying they go to 620, maybe it was changed in the lastest builds, Id be very disapointed, I tough having a 633 weapon right out of the bat was a pretty propper reward for raiding during SoOg for over 1 freaking year.

And since Blizz is giving us a whopping 1 possible dagger from heroics it would make things a lot less anoying.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2014-10-06 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll check.

- - - Updated - - -

620. All difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    I'll check.

- - - Updated - - -

620. All difficulties.

That sucks finding 2 of the 1 possible 5 man dagger will be super crappy. And than after that were aiming for that 1 dagger that drops on Highmaul, I love how Blizz gave us lots of variety...

Is there a crafted dagger at least ?
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2014-10-06 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelforged Dagger

And it's actually 2 Daggers. UBRS and Shadowmoon Burial Grounds. Which is still a joke compared to 5 slow weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Steelforged Dagger

And it's actually 2 Daggers. UBRS and Shadowmoon Burial Grounds. Which is still a joke compared to 5 slow weapons.
    O I didnt see the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds one cause its a zone drop and not a boss drop. Wich may eb good I think, not sure if itll drop more or less often that way.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Is there a crafted dagger at least ?
    Yeah. It's a blue ilvl 630 that can be upgrades twice to 655. However, it takes 100x Truesteel Ingot (which are BoP). I think you can only craft 10 of those per day. Upgrading it takes 150 then 200 Ingots.

So, 45 days for a 655 blue. The crafts themselves are BoE, so you could convince people to craft each stage for you and get it in 20. While raids drop 655/670/685 or 665/680/695 epic gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    This is the real issue imo. I'm pretty sure every single other spec in the game is guaranteed a viable main hand. An off hand weapon is not equivalent to a main hand weapon... I had 2 daggers and an agi staff drop before i got an axe and I brought this up with to two different GM that it wasn't working properly because everyone else got a MH for their chosen spec and got the 'working as intended' crap both times and refused to swap my guaranteed drop dagger for a MH.
    One could argue that frost DK's and Fury warriors can get either a 1h or a 2h because the game has no mechanism to let the player declare if they're a 2h or 1h playstyle for the personal loot roll, so rogues aren't really alone there.

Your best bet, if you're really desperate, is to run a class who's guaranteed to get an agi 1h on their guaranteed drop (which is virtually only an enhancement shaman, as monks have a chance at the 2h agi polearm)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Yeah. It's a blue ilvl 630 that can be upgrades twice to 655. However, it takes 100x Truesteel Ingot (which are BoP). I think you can only craft 10 of those per day. Upgrading it takes 150 then 200 Ingots.

So, 45 days for a 655 blue. The crafts themselves are BoE, so you could convince people to craft each stage for you and get it in 20. While raids drop 655/670/685 or 665/680/695 epic gear.
    It actually goes up to 665.

http://beta.wowhead.com/spell=171709

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post

The biggest problem is that you're limited to 3(!) crafted items. If you're weapons takes 2 slots that only leaves 1 other.

- - - Updated - - -

Also (not as important for most players but): There is NO Agility Dagger dropping in the level 90 version of UBRS. That's a slap to the face.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    One could argue that frost DK's and Fury warriors can get either a 1h or a 2h because the game has no mechanism to let the player declare if they're a 2h or 1h playstyle for the personal loot roll, so rogues aren't really alone there.
    They are main hand weapons for those specs. Yes I got a dagger too and I tried multiple times in vain to get it swapped.

Your best bet, if you're really desperate, is to run a class who's guaranteed to get an agi 1h on their guaranteed drop (which is virtually only an enhancement shaman, as monks have a chance at the 2h agi polearm)
    Which isn't even close to the same damn thing. 1h or 2h, you could put it in your main hand. That is more in line with me bitching that the axe doesn't have haste because I prefer a haste stacking play style for combat. Its still a viable main hand weapon. Don't even try to compare that to using a dagger in your main hand as combat.

Also those classes can guarantee they do not get a 1h by just picking arms / unholy which will make absolutely no other changes to eligible loot. Warriors I believe can also guarantee they don't get a 2h by picking prot for their loot spec because it can't give you the shield as your guaranteed spec drop though this might cause an issue if there was a boss drop you still wanted and were in lfr.
    Last edited by Sesshou; 2014-10-07 at 12:00 AM.

Hope you get the dagger, because Mutilate is leaps and bounds ahead of Combat on the Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting:

It actually goes up to 665.

http://beta.wowhead.com/spell=171709
    That's only for armor. This is the weapon one.