....ouch.

Let's be real. Rookies injury themselves all the time and still turn out to be greats. Him being injured first year before he learns or has to reacclimate is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sexually excited at the idea of Okafor even having a remote chance of ending up on the timberwolves. Has anyone been watching his games at all? I'm a duke fan (Well, not a duke fan, a Coach K fan, I think hes an american treasure) he looks legit as hell.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I am sexually excited at the idea of Okafor even having a remote chance of ending up on the timberwolves. Has anyone been watching his games at all? I'm a duke fan (Well, not a duke fan, a Coach K fan, I think hes an american treasure) he looks legit as hell.
    If theres a theoretical way Cleveland can get the first pick again its gonna happen

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    If theres a theoretical way Cleveland can get the first pick again its gonna happen
    Fortunately, apart from finishing in the lottery themselves, it looks like the only way they can get into the lottery is if Memphis finishes 5th-15th (not gunna happen). So we can rest easy.

They have top 10 protected picks from the Heat (Lebron trade) and Kings (JJ Hickson trade), but those were sent to the Sixers (Love trade) and Bulls (Deng trade) respectively.

Source

Omg yesterday was worst news of NBA season. GSW got taken out by Memphis. 21-3 only :/

But actually Memphis is 20-4 so GSW only have one more win. Both teams are fucking rocking it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Lol..."If there's any chance, ANY chance Cleveland could get the top pick, they will. They could win 60 games this season, win championship, and have like a 50 win 9th seed in West Phoenix 0.00001% lottery pick, and they'd still win."

Those guys have luck like crazy. And if you don't call it luck then call it conspiracy backing.

Just saw an article on NBA.com titled "All Me" and it was about Drake announcing the startling line-up for Toronto with some "flair".

Maybe it's just me (or because I'm Canadian) but is anyone else tired of how much attention this guy seeks for himself? It's great he's improved the fanbase for Toronto, but must he do so while being an attention whore?

How can someone who hates Notre Dame football, essentially be a fan of Notre Dame equivalent in basketball? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    How can someone who hates Notre Dame football, essentially be a fan of Notre Dame equivalent in basketball? :P
    Except Duke is actually a team deserving of its praise? :P Also, more of a coach k fan then an actual "Duke fan" I like what he did with team usa.

And I don't really "hate" notre dame football, I hate that they are always ranked about 20 slots+ to high :P
    You're a towel.

I think I'm done NBA voting. I can't be bothered to find link and vote everyday. I don't even vote for president/senators and shit zzz.

But if I did vote I'd definitely vote Wade on principle now lol, he scored 42 against Jazz last night.

Btw Memphis beat SAS 117-116 in 3OT last night. Memphis 21-4 GSW 22-3.

Tonight TNT Thursday:
    8 PM Knicks @ Bulls. Oh joy. I'd be sarcastic again and challenge you Chicago guys but goddamn I don't even think I could jokingly pretend Knicks were okay.
    10:30 OKC @ GSW omg this game should be good.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Melo even playing tonight?

- - - Updated - - -

Rumor is Rondo is going to Dallas. That vaults them up to mega contender even in the West.

Except Duke is actually a team deserving of its praise? :P Also, more of a coach k fan then an actual "Duke fan" I like what he did with team usa.

And I don't really "hate" notre dame football, I hate that they are always ranked about 20 slots+ to high :P
    I hate them both. They always seemed too... righteous. Of course, I've been living and bleeding Miami green and orange for over 30 years, our ethics clash greatly with those other prestigious schools.

Rondo to Dallas... not a fan of Frankenstein face, but on the right team, that dude can be lethal.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Is Melo even playing tonight?
    Idk lol I don't follow the Knicks. Did I hear someone say rest Melo for a year? Oh wait he needs practive for the triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Rumor is Rondo is going to Dallas. That vaults them up to mega contender even in the West.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Rondo to Dallas... not a fan of Frankenstein face, but on the right team, that dude can be lethal.
    Are you guys serious? I really wanted Rondo to NY wtf. NY had the money to pay for him, we need a top 10 PG.

If Rondo isnt a headcase (and thats a big if) it would make Dallas an absolutely terrifying team since he gives them what they lack. A true PG that can help defend the perimeter. It would be hard to find a starting 5 in the league that you could say is superior to Rondo/Ellis/Parsons/Nowitzki/Chandler, all of whom are potential all-star caliber players (Chandler being the borderline but most centers suck). Nowitzki's threat outside would help mask Rondos lack of one since he pulls the other teams big away from the basket giving Rondo much greater room to do his thing and set up plays.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deal is official, Rondo to Mavs for Brandon Wright, Jameer Nelson, Jae Crowder, 1st Round Pick, 2nd Round Pick

If the west wasnt so loaded I would say Conference Finals easily. But to do that theyd have to beat probably 2 of these teams GS/MEM/SA/HOU/OKC/LAC/POR and all of which will be incredibly tough. I will be curious to see how it gels since on paper it sounds like a really good mix as they have a ton of offensive weapons Rondo can dish to
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2014-12-19 at 03:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My prediction of Rondo being traded to Houston isn't going to happen. I got the texas part right though.

4th started and Knicks are hanging in there with Chicago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm watching it. I was surprised how close the game has been. I agree with Barkley when he talks about Jimmy Butler. Good player, but not worth a full boat contract. I hope It doesn't come to that to keep him..

Yea its pretty sad we couldve had him for what 10-12 mil? And now its gauranteed to be much more than that. Management fail

I'm not watching but Nicki Minaj is with TNT Crew. Don't feel like watching right now though.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw next time Dallas plays on regular TV is January 19th :/