10+ Year Old Account

Reaper of Souls sale (PC)

Feel free to remove this if it's been asked and I missed it, but I was wondering if anyone's got any incite on how long this sale is going to last? Currently it's half off.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hurry though, this offer ends Monday, October 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. If you still haven't joined the battle against the Lord of Terror and the Angel of Death, your hour has come at last.
    Look here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1609...ouls-9-30-2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks bunches. I did indeed miss that.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I'm tempted to get it now, but I still got a major backlog on steam. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for a permanent pricedrop?
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    I'm tempted to get it now, but I still got a major backlog on steam. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for a permanent pricedrop?
    With the way Blizzard works, when the next Diablo expansion drops or is close to dropping. Usually how it works with WoW expansions.

Although they'll probably have it on sale near Christmas time too again.

I gave in. Got one for me and my dad. The full bundle.

I played through to Skeleton King (by myself) earlier today on Hard. Probably going to crank up to the next level. BTW; is there any reward for completing the game on a specific difficultly? All the way from the start to the end? Thinking of starting over on the season setting. Also, any reward for playing hardcore all the way through? (other than doing it for the hell of it and the knowledge that you did it without dying)?