Deleted

Looking to get into pvp in WoD

Hi, I quit playing at the end of summer after reaching 12/14HC and not being bothered to put down the time and effort to play in a 12h/week raiding guild. I've already pre-purchased WoD so I thought I might as well start playing again once it drops. I'm mostly looking to get into playing some casual battlegrounds and arena for fun. I do however have two questions for you guys:

1. When would be a good time to start playing again? What's included in the 6.0 patch and would it be worth it to start playing when that drops or wait until WoD release?

2. I need advice as to what class to play. I haven't kept up with balance changes and have no idea how they play now and in WoD. I've currently have a level 90 Paladin and Mage. I'm not quite into healers so I'd like to stick to DPS. I also recall ret paladins not being too good at pvp and only shine once every 2 minutes. What do you guys think? I could also consider leveling a warrior, which I am a big fan of, or possibly a warlock

Thanks for the help.

6.0 is the squish and only thing I would come back for is grinding prideful gear which will be avail with honor in 6.0, I wouldnt play pally they arent that great in wod all 3 specs are really meh, mage is strong as it always is, but play what you want really.

6.0 seems like a good buffering period to relearn your class post ability pruning before you leap into new dungeons or stuff like that.

Honestly I'd suggest playing your Mage and Pally post 6.0 and see which one suits you.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    You have lots of time leveling a warrior for WoD. They will be on top of the food chain the first 2 seasons atleast.

Deleted
    Is there any ETA for patch 6.0? Where can I find a summary of the changes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Is there any ETA for patch 6.0? Where can I find a summary of the changes?
    Did you actually read mmo-c for the past weeks or want everyone to give you a cookie for no effort ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    Did you actually read mmo-c for the past weeks or want everyone to give you a cookie for no effort ?
    No, I didn't read MMO-Champion for the past weeks. The information about 6.0 is scattered in incremental updates which makes it really hard to keep track of if you're not following it. I'm not asking for someone to create a list of custom patch notes for me, I'm asking if there's anywhere where I can find the information all in one place.

10+ Year Old Account
    6.0.2 patch notes
    Pick my class threads are not allowed here however I'm pretty sure the above link will help you make a decision.
    Closed.