Deleted

Challenge - play your hunter WoD style now!

End of expansion, boredom, waiting for WoD, so I came up with a little game: play MM the way you will in WoD

Rules:
    - use a crocodile pet (the slow debuff from pets will still exist in WoD)
    - unbind the following abilities: hunter's mark, serpent sting, arcane shot, snake trap, scare beast
    - widow venom is allowed, because you'll apply it from pet in WoD, and the auto snare that crocodile applies now, will come from EM autoattacks
    - wyvern sting is not allowed since it's instant now, but won't be in WoD
    - Do not use any of the focus talents (lvl 60 row) because steady focus that is available now will become a talent
    - use silencing shot only to interrupt, never to blanket
    - do not use master marksman procs whenever possible
    - scatter is allowed to make up for instant traps WoD-style, but only to trap, not to interrupt a cast or hit a rogue in cloak f.e.

If you follow these rules, and still manage to hold your own in RANDOM battlegrounds, and have fun, then you'll be fine in WoD too! And you're probably a good hunter anyway if you manage without all of this

I'm having a blast being the underdog and still succeeding without half of my abilities

Deleted
    Dire beast is allowed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you're not using Arcane Shot as MM, as it'll be gone in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Make sure you're not using Arcane Shot as MM, as it'll be gone in WoD.
    Why would you even want to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Why would you even want to?
    Op said we should play like this in random bg, which means pvp and in pvp we use arcane shot a lot.

My god it's going to be painful to try and pvp as a mm. Don't forget guys that you will have to shutter step other wise if you move for more than 6 seconds you have to only auto attack for 3 or so
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    This sounds like hella fun - anyone doing it that can feedback on where / how / if it went wrong?