Should Peer-to-Peer Services like Uber/Airbnb be made to comply with Disability needs

What do you think? Seems like a ridiculous expectation for people to require cars that have lifts on them to work for Uber for example. Discrimination by certain drivers is something that should be reported and the driver can be fired from contracting with Uber. Apparently this is also a problem with Airbnb. More difficult to enforce because these are people renting out their own homes.

For people that don't know, Uber is a program similar to that of a taxi that allows people to sign up as drivers with their own cars. Airbnb is a program that allows people to rent out their homes or properties as a host. Both companies claim that these would be very difficult to enforce as everyone involved is just an independent contractor, and the actual companies only take a percentage from the sale with the "contractor" earning the large majority of it. They're pretty much just match making services.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...le-behind.html

I've never seen a cab with a lift. I've seen a bus handicapped setup come by but I think the city or county owns it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

No. Simply more SJW clickbait garbage.

No. A subsection with the option would be good though. They'd need to make sure they meet standards though. Failing that, it leaves a gap in the market for someone to make a service specifically designed for people with disabilities.

No, there are methods for those with disability already available.
    Reminds me of those handicap lifts for hotel swimming pools, added cost for the owners and it does not see much use.

Worked at a call center who had a blind guy apply, company had to purchase and setup special software and hardware so he could work, he quit after about a month.