[Weak Auras] Custom progress bar start & end points. (Solved)

Hello, I'm looking for a way to set custom start/end points for progress bars, the best way I can describe it is through an image:

i.imgur.com/Ai7vg8G.jpg
    (Apologies for the need to copy/paste link. "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.")

There are 5 separate timer bars stacked on top of each other. As my Runic Power increases I'd like the first bar to fill from 0-20, second 21-40, third 41-60 etc. The above image simulates approximately 50 Runic Power out of the 100 cap. Essentially turning my Runic Power into combo points, or burning embers if you're familiar with warlock. (I'm hoping to increase my efficiency in using Runic Power by splitting the bar up into something easier to read than a number via peripheral vision.)

I could make them static textures to show similar to "combo points" but I'd like to see each "combo point's" progress (for eye candy). I could also overlay a custom texture with transparency to simulate gaps in a single bar, but that would "hide" parts of the bar from seeing the full progress (IE:Using a 100px height bar as an example, 1px for each runic power, at 20px from the bottom, a 4px "gap" overlaid would hide 4% of the progress, and I wouldn't be able to see 21-24.

Anyone have a solution or creative alternative?
    Last edited by Tij; 2014-10-06 at 12:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You need to create separate progress bars and place them on top of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    You need to create separate progress bars and place them on top of each other.
    That's what I had done in the screenshot, each bar then shows 1-100 of runic power instead of filling as I have described in the OP. I edited the photo to simulate the look I was going for:

Quote Originally Posted by Tij View Post
    i.imgur.com/Ai7vg8G.jpg

There are 5 separate timer bars stacked on top of each other. As my Runic Power increases I'd like the first bar to fill from 0-20, second 21-40, third 41-60 etc.

Five bars stacked would show:

Bar 1-5:
    Shows Runic Power starting at 0 (Progress bar empty) and ending at 100 (Progress bar full)

What I need is a way to specify:

Bar 1:
    Shows Runic Power starting at 0 (Progress bar empty) and ending at 20 (Progress bar full)

Bar 2:
    Shows Runic Power starting at 21 (Progress bar empty) and ending at 40 (Progress bar full)

Bar 3:
    Shows Runic Power starting at 41 (Progress bar empty) and ending at 60 (Progress bar full)

Bar 4:
    Shows Runic Power starting at 61 (Progress bar empty) and ending at 80 (Progress bar full)

Bar 5:
    Shows Runic Power starting at 81 (Progress bar empty) and ending at 100 (Progress bar full)

I hope this is clear enough, as I don't know how to explain it any better.
    Last edited by Tij; 2014-10-05 at 09:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tij View Post
    That's what I had done in the screenshot, each bar then shows 1-100 of runic power instead of filling as I have described in the OP. I edited the photo to simulate the look I was going for:
    Hm, misunderstood then, what is it that you're looking for?

Oh, right.. You have to set conditions, for example >=21 and <=40... I think. I have this for embers on my lock, can check them once my raid ends (00:00)
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-10-05 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Hm, misunderstood then, what is it that you're looking for?

Oh, right.. You have to set conditions, for example >=21 and <=40... I think. I have this for embers on my lock, can check them once my raid ends (00:00)
    Correct, I just don't know where to specify the conditions for the data the bars show. Triggers for the conditions just show/hide the bar itself. Embers would be the best way to describe what I'm looking to do to Runic Power too.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Get off the forums if you're raiding!
    Last edited by Tij; 2014-10-05 at 09:17 PM.

Here you go:
    http://pastebin.com/8LMQk0pk

The custom triggers are should be pretty easy to understand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, seems you have to use custom functions, at least that's how my ember bar is made (didn't make it myself).

http://pastebin.com/10wqjVU3

See if you can use bits from that. You can remove everything that start's with "DS", so just keep the top 4 auras.

I'll see if I can get it working on my DK at all...

edit: Or just use the one above, lol.

Thank you both very much!