Feral Druid PVE 6.0 Talents

I am brand new to the forums and was wondering if anyone has played around with all the talents in the WOD beta. I have heard conflicting stories on what to take. Any information would be great.

Deleted
    Yes, i would also be interested in knowing what the more experienced feral druids will be taking in 6.0

Since damage modifiers are gone, it depends what your Rleader asks for.
    So for progression i suppose NV for extra healing(Thok for example) and HotW for some short burst fights or fights where you use lust on start like Blackfuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Claws is probably the weakest 100 talent for PvE. A lot of people will take it anyway though, since it looks different.

NV will probably be the go-to talent since it doesn't have a negative impact on your dps, and does a decent amount of healing in wod. Not sure about the 60 talents.

Are we talking pre-patch or lv 100? The 100% boost to Rake perk makes Incarnation finally shine. So until you get that via leveling our talents don't change much.

Pre- patch it's *Sof + Your choice for lv 90.
    *FoN just edges out on paper but buggy treants are still buggy and it is -only-best if you manage to line them up every single with with hefty trinket procs.

Lv 100 so far it's:
    Single: Inc+ Blood

Multi:
    2-4 targets Inc+ LI
    5+: Inc + Blood

Also with the current stat weights you want Crit for single target fights and Mastery for 5+ targets, so...yea unless they fix something we are looking at 2 sets of gear to be 'optimal'.

The guy from fluiddruid summed it up here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post29880736
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    At level 90, FoN will be the best talent in both single target and multi-target. Because it is tuned for level 100 and not 90, it ended up being incredibly overturned for level 90.