T17 Mythic Set Change?

Last edited by Pyrianis; 2014-10-06 at 07:53 PM.

No idea, the set is hideous now though, not having robes/a kilt is a real deal-breaker for me. The pants look really bad, just a huge gray spot.

Even with the wings it would still be an ugly set with the removal of the robes and the new shoulders.

Sucks that such a promising set got ruined
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be bugged. The "Pants" doesn't fit in at all.

The wing animation is still there, if that is what you meant. It just takes a while to appear and it's less frequent now.

Hate the pants as well

Deleted
    Any news ? WoD out and we still have those ugly pants...

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    The wing animation is still there, if that is what you meant. It just takes a while to appear and it's less frequent now.

Hate the pants as well
    The model is an entirely different one, i.e. it's no longer an insectoid themed (claws/mouth), but rather a spikey, poisonous tree.
    Hopefully it's just a bug, because the current model looks rather bland when compared to the original one (and those of other classes) - it also doesn't resemble the item icon at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrianis View Post
    I don't think it got change, it's just showing the heroic version. If you close the model viewer and open it back up it shows the mythic version.

Deleted
    AtlasLoot shows me the pants version and the pictures are accurate.... I'm afraid...

what is with the grey diaper? ugh

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/168...iew-11-24-2014

Aaand we're back to being confused. The shoulders' ingame link still shows the wingless, drippy version. I'll be sad if the official preview is the one in error.

is that jim raynor in the mythic mage set?

The wings are a temporary spell effect like the legendary cloaks were.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    The wings are a temporary spell effect like the legendary cloaks were.
    Even so, the preview and the ingame link show completely different shoulderpiece models.

Even so, the preview and the ingame link show completely different shoulderpiece models.
    Preview also has a kilt/robes, instead of the diaper version.

the preview is the official set. im sure blizzard wouldn't post a picture of a set that wasn't the actual set. we will have wings, and we will have robes.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    the preview is the official set. im sure blizzard wouldn't post a picture of a set that wasn't the actual set. we will have wings, and we will have robes.
    Becuase blizzard TOTALLY have NEVER said / shown something that didn't actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Becuase blizzard TOTALLY have NEVER said / shown something that didn't actually happen.
    Yeah, it's entirely possible that there has been some miscommunication between the developers and the community managers who posted the preview.

Yeah, it's entirely possible that there has been some miscommunication between the developers and the community managers who posted the preview.
    And who would have had sent them the pics if not the artwork/model people? Google?

I don't deny the probability, but it's highly unlikely.