Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    He might be towing a howitzer behind him.
    Surprised they didn't respond with the APC.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Oh good another anti cop thread... We don't have nearly enough of these on the front page right now.
    This isn't anti cop, it's anti police brutality. Big difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    BROOKLYN — Two NYPD officers are under criminal investigation after punching and bashing a 16-year-old suspect in the face with a gun despite the teen raising his hands to surrender, according to a video obtained by DNAinfo New York.

The surveillance footage obtained exclusively by “On The Inside" shows the two officers catch up to marijuana suspect Kahreem Tribble after a brief chase in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

As the teen stops running, one officer throws a punch at his face. Then, as the suspect raises his hands, the other officer clocks him with his gun.

Tribble was arrested for possessing 17 small bags of marijuana and disorderly conduct on Aug. 29. At his arraignment, he pleaded guilty to a violation and was released with cracked teeth and bruises. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5944736.html

We really need a federal mandate for police lapel cams. I hate when the government steps in and mandates things but I think someone needs to police the police. Do you think the federal government should finally step in and mandate it.

There are police for the police. They're called Internal Affairs.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    Why should cops have their guns out while arresting someone for a nonviolent crime?
    They shouldn't. But these dumbass pigs are trigger happy and whip it out every chance they get because to them, everybody is a bloodthirsty criminal packing a glock.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

This isn't anti cop, it's anti police brutality. Big difference.
    No difference to sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by kippi View Post
    No difference to sheep.
    Careful how you use that term, I think you might be getting yourself mixed up.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    There are police for the police. They're called Internal Affairs.
    Which will be involved, I don't think they can however force police to wear lapel cams. The federal government can.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Careful how you use that term, I think you might be getting yourself mixed up.
    Perhaps it's you that's mixed up though

The article says the cops are under criminal investigation, what more do you want?

780,000 cops in the US. If 1% makes a serious mistake each year that's 78,000 mistakes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    The article says the cops are under criminal investigation, what more do you want?

780,000 cops in the US. If 1% makes a serious mistake each year that's 78,000 mistakes.
    One of them even got suspended with no pay, which is a bigger step than a lot of departments have been taking when these actually get out. It's sad how often they get paid vacation though.

What was that Men in Black line about NYPD standing for kNock Yo Punkass Down?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

That's way to many. Classifying assault with a weapon, battery etc as a mistake is pretty disturbing. The kid got his teeth knocked out for a few bags of weed. Totally unnecessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly how many times have you posted that example of your inability to do pretty basic mathematics?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Actual results, not "investigation" that gets thrown in the bin after a few weeks no matter what they find.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly how many times have you posted that example of your inability to do pretty basic mathematics?
    While it is only 7.8k, it is still 7.8k too many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Even if the numbers were correct it wouldn't show repeat offenders.

That's way to many. Classifying assault with a weapon, battery etc as a mistake is pretty disturbing. The kid got his teeth knocked out for a few bags of weed. Totally unnecessary.
    This dude got busted with 17 bags of weed, wtf do you think the situation was... his friends all collaborated together that night and bought him 17 bags of weed and put it in a duffel bag? Are you kidding me?

The cops over-reacted for sure, but give me a fucking break on "this poor kid" shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're only a 0 out. That's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kippi View Post
    This dude got busted with 17 bags of weed, wtf do you think the situation was... his friends all collaborated together and bought him 17 bags of weed and put it in a duffel bag? Are you kidding me? The cops over-reacted for sure, but give me a fucking break on "this poor kid" shit.
    No he was selling weed obviously. Oh wait I forgot you get gun butted and assaulted for that. Where did I say "this poor kid"? You just like misquoting people?

Selling marijuana? He should just work harder and get a real job. I mean a "real university degree" in the us only costs a hundred thou or two after interest.

No he was selling weed obviously. Oh wait I forgot you get gun butted and assaulted for that.
    I forgot how you get to choose how the cops react to you when you run from them after committing a crime.