Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Is black lightning an older static shock?
    No just the same trope of black people getting electric powers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just hope they don't stick Black Lightning at the back of the bus by airing it at the end of the week. Maybe shift Legends back to Thursday and give it Flash as a lead in for its first season.
    thats most likely what will happen atleast for its first season. the cw tends to use arrow and flash as leadins for their new shows during the first halfs
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Linking this just for the amazing finishing move

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm just catching up on this show and I have to say I'm not a fan of how they portrayed Gorilla city. Maybe I'm just used to the DCAU version.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I'm just catching up on this show and I have to say I'm not a fan of how they portrayed Gorilla city. Maybe I'm just used to the DCAU version.
    And it's also in a much more mature DC universe when heroes and villains have been around much longer and the Gorillas have had much more time to evolve and learn. In the time of the full-fledged Justice League. Barry hasn't even been the flash for 3 years at the time you're seeing Gorilla City and Grodd hasn't been in Gorilla City for even an entire year.

Works out perfectly anyways considering CGI for Grodd storylines is already pretty expensive and a high tech futuristic city wouldn't help with that.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Can also see the new Flash suit at 24 seconds!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Can also see the new Flash suit at 24 seconds!

Right clicking copying url does not work. Always use the url from the address bar when posting a video.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Right clicking copying url does not work. Always use the url from the address bar when posting a video.
    I've posted videos from youtube before and mine plays fine...

15+ Year Old Account
    I've posted videos from youtube before and mine plays fine...
    Yours does not show for me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yours does not show for me.
    Something on your end then, posted it like i do every other youtube vid.

Something on your end then, posted it like i do every other youtube vid.
    Video worked for me too.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Savitar is Ronnie? That's all I could think at the end of the episode though.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2017-04-26 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Could be, but how and more importantly why doesn't make sense. How, some weird shit with the singularity but that was a breach and they don't cross time. Why, maybe multiverse doppelganger, but E1 wouldn't make sense seeing how he sacrificed himself.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    That just wouldn't make any sense though. If they really do make that out to be him then they better have a damn good explanation. And damn they sure know how to frustrate you. Get you all hyped that you're finally going to get the answer and then doesn't show anything actually revealing.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Who else is there that Killer Frost would trust? She hasn't really been Killer Frost long enough to gain any friends, but I could be forgetting someone.

Also I guess you might even be able to say that doesn't make sense because would Killer Frost still love Ronnie, or would only Caitlin love Ronnie?

The only other person I could guess, because of her reaction, would be Hunter Zolomon. Caitlin would have hated him, but how would Killer Frost react to him? She seems attracted to evil or hate at least, and Hunter would have that, plus Caitlin used to love him so that might spark something stronger. There's the whole how does he end up as Savitar thing though, and from where/what ever he is.

They fucked up their math 2024-2017=7 years not 8

Wonder if this new doc will be on next season too.

Edit:The new suit was ok, could of gone with a more sleeker look like a wetsuit.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2017-04-26 at 02:42 AM.

They fucked up their math 2024-2017=7 years not 8

Wonder if this new doc will be on next season too..
    do we know that this season takes place in 2017? it started in 2016 so even though its airing now its entirely possible it still takes place in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    do we know that this season takes place in 2017? it started in 2016 so even though its airing now its entirely possible it still takes place in 2016
    They said multiple times he was from 2017 when he was in 2024.

They said multiple times he was from 2017 when he was in 2024.
    ah, havent seen the episode yet was just trying to think of reasons why

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Yes, it's set in 2017. The day Iris dies in the vision is May 23rd 2017, same day the season finale airs in real world. They even mentioned it being 2017 multiple times, it was just a fuck up unless there's a way for it to be 8 that I'm not getting.