Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Reverse Savitar.
    Yup, that'll be next season.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Yup, that'll be next season.
    My name is Reverse Savitar, i have traveled back in time with one goal and that is to stop the fastest murderer alive Savitar! When I'm from he had already killed his fiance Iris West who I've also been time jumping to shag repeatedly on weekends as my ancestor Eddie Thawne.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2017-05-04 at 04:07 AM.

maybe savitar is the original barry and the reason hes savitar is because our barry fucked up the timeline by going back in time and saving his parents since when barry went back we never saw "original" flash even though he was the one who saved barry the first time
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    maybe savitar is the original barry and the reason hes savitar is because our barry fucked up the timeline by going back in time and saving his parents since when barry went back we never saw "original" flash even though he was the one who saved barry the first time
    Maybe he's the Barry who tells him to not save his mother?....

Fuck I have been waiting for so long for that Barry to come up.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

thats who i was talking about, original barry/barry prime. the first barry.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Thing is, we know Savi-Barry knows must of the stuff our Barry(God this is getting crazy) went through this season. So that means Savi-Barry had the same thing happen to him.

So...is it a loop or was it someone else causing Savi-Barry's pain.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    thats who i was talking about, original barry/barry prime. the first barry.
    But...how do we know that he was the first original Barry?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Thing is, we know Savi-Barry knows must of the stuff our Barry(God this is getting crazy) went through this season. So that means Savi-Barry had the same thing happen to him.

Savi-Barry? Huh? Where you get that name?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Savi-Barry? Huh? Where you get that name?

I was mentioning Savitar
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Still doesn't explain why he would want to kill Iris in the first place.

if its the original barry maybe his memory is getting rewritten and thats causing him to go mad as his memories are conflicting with two different timelines (like how reverse flash said our barrys memories would start fading and overlapping until he couldnt even use the speed force anymore)

15+ Year Old Account
    if its the original barry maybe his memory is getting rewritten and thats causing him to go mad as his memories are conflicting with two different timelines (like how reverse flash said our barrys memories would start fading and overlapping until he couldnt even use the speed force anymore)
    What is different from our Barry that we have now and the future Barry(was it 7-8 years)? Did he just not decide to go into the future? Why is he different and why does he know who Savitar is?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just watched the "reveal" And boy was that completely stupid, What was it, Episode 7? Where he's all "I'm the future Flash" and, comma or not, that seemed pretty obvious, and I thought ok, Let's see how they explain his turn into evil villain, Then none of team Flash picked up on this, Was that supposed to be an easter egg, a hint of some kind? Seems lame, I feel like they wasted a season, They revealed who he was so early on, and I was looking forward to a series showing his downfall into murderous Barry lol, The stuff they do, the things they invent, and no one can understand a sentence=/

lol...I laughed pretty good when Barry checked the color of his skin.

Awwww yisss, more time remnant fuckery. So the first time we heard of time remnants, it was explained something like this: even though for Barry and the team it happened after Reverse Flash's demise, from Reverse Flash's point it was his past, something that happened earlier. And the fact that he was removed from the timeline when Eddie shot himself didn't apply because he was insulated in the Speed Force (with a possible factor of the paradox singularity being destroyed and the timeline being solidified afterwards). Then Zoom got time remnants out of his ass by simply going back in time and talking with himself. OK, while it never made much sense, it wasn't explained in particular detail.

But now it's suddenly the interaction with your past self while you travel back in time. So, where's the time remnant of Barry when he first moved back in time to stop the tsunami? He did see himself traveling through time then. Or when he went to the night his mother died, three times? When he moved back in time to get tachyon enhancement from Reverse Flash? Jesus, this is so inconsistent. Oh, well, at least they made sort of an in-commentary about the rules applying less and less.

The paradox loop about Savitar is even more idiotic anyway. A pre-Flashpoint or something like that would make more sense. But nope, Savitar is time remnant created to fight himself. Makes sense. Also, if there was a time remnant that survived, why did future Barry say all of them died? What was the point in lying about it? Especially when the lie came from Barry in his "I don't give a fuck about anything, I'm too dark and brooding for such trivialities" phase? And if Barry losing his speed affected time so much that Wally lost his speed, why was Savitar still a thing at all? The speed force insulation thing can't be an explanation here because did affect a speedster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he didn't want to tell him because it might be too much or something to that effect, I mean he was still in Post IRIS. Tbh this whole reveal went differently then I expected. I assumed Savitar was made because IRIS died not because of time remnant left behind and shunned.

Note, I tried to hid my response in case ppl didn't see the episode yet.

Warrior-Magi

Maybe he didn't want to tell him because it might be too much or something to that effect, I mean he was still in Post IRIS. Tbh this whole reveal went differently then I expected. I assumed Savitar was made because IRIS died not because of time remnant left behind and shunned.

Note, I tried to hid my response in case ppl didn't see the episode yet.
    You can use spoiler tags [ spoiler ] spoiler [ /spoiler ] (remove spaces). Like this!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it's the perfect time to link:

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

At least we know that Savitar is so much faster because of his suit, out of it his lighting was still red. Wouldn't the most logical way to beat Savitar be to not make time remnants to fight him, thus breaking the loop.

This whole time remnant is just a big let down, Iris died they ignored me so I'm gonna go kill iris so they can ignore me again...

The only explanation I can offer with time travel is that its all kinds of fucked up and makes no sense. Like none of it makes sense at all. Name one major time travel plot point in flash and I can explain why it makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    At least we know that Savitar is so much faster because of his suit, out of it his lighting was still red. Wouldn't the most logical way to beat Savitar be to not make time remnants to fight him, thus breaking the loop.

This whole time remnant is just a big let down, Iris died they ignored me so I'm gonna go kill iris so they can ignore me again...
    He has all of Barry's actual memories so of of course being shunned by all of them would probably hurt. Being alone like that is crushing.

Warrior-Magi