Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Do we really need 2 former Supermen kicking around?

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Do we really need 2 former Supermen kicking around?
    Actually he would make 3, Tom Welling, Dean Cain and Brandon Routh.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Actually he would make 3, Tom Welling, Dean Cain and Brandon Routh.
    Yeah I chuckled when I saw dean Cain was her mom, would have been really funny if Teri hatcher was her mom

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Yeah I chuckled when I saw dean Cain was her dad, would have been really funny if Teri hatcher was her mom
    Helen Slater was Supergirl
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Helen Slater was Supergirl
    Oh hadn't realized that

I'm guessing we may now see that Flash/Supergirl crossover...Supergirl just got a full season pick up.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/supe...st-1201642068/

I am curious how they'll handle it. For instance, Flash could visit Supergirl, without it affecting the Flarrow-verse at all. Or they could reference Earth-23 which has Supers while Earth 1 does not.It could mean more exposure for Flash/ CW even.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I apologize if this as already been asked (and answered), but do we know the fate of Jay Garrick from Earth-1?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

No guarantee there is a Jay Garrick on Earth-1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Tom Welling, as Superman... On Flash?

*Darth Vader voice* NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Tom Welling was pretty cool as Superman but I'm just going to say, this isn't going to happen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    No guarantee there is a Jay Garrick on Earth-1.
    Well yeah, but that's still a fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, and we may never see him even if he does exist. Don't click if you really don't like spoilers. Since Zoom is Barry's father from another dimension(go compare the eyes of Zoom and John Wesley Shipp) it's possible there's no Earth-2 Barry. Maybe the 2 are unique to their Earths.
    I think we can deduce that Shipp is physically portraying Zoom, doesn't guarantee that Henry is Zoom though. If it is Earth 2 Barry that bulked up or is possibly even older than Earth 1 Barry it would make sense that he would resemble if Father.

Well yeah, but that's still a fate.
    He might never have existed in order to have had a fate in the first place, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    He might never have existed in order to have had a fate in the first place, though.
    When you're speaking multiversally, nonexistence isn't an impediment to comments regarding your status.

When you're speaking multiversally, nonexistence isn't an impediment to comments regarding your status.
    But asking about the fate of Earth-1 Jay Garrick is akin to asking about the fate of Earth-1 Jessie Chambers/Quick. Usually when someone is asking after someone's 'fate', they're wondering where they ended up, what happened to them, where they are now, etc. If those characters never had an Earth-1 counterpart to begin with, though, then nothing happened to them, because they never were.

It gets really confusing when you actually think about the linguistics of it all, what has me confused is

Earth 1 has Barry Allen IE The flash. Hes the only known speedster in this world (Eobard Thawn as Harrison Wells/RF was from the future)
    Earth 2 has Jay Garrick AND zoom (most likely Henry Allen).

Why does earth 2 have two speedsters and earth 1 only has 1 speedster

Well since we haven't actually met Wally yet, he may already have speed powers.

Think of it like Darth Vader, when it came to RotJ and the Helmet came off, it wasn't David Prouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, he suddenly aged 30 years just because he's bulked up... Seems like a massive stretch.
    That's not what he said. He said that Earth-2 Barry may be more physically massive than Earth-1 Barry, *or* that he might even possibly be older (either of which could be as a result of the process which made him into Zoom), and so having Shipp in the Zoom costume could still mean that it's Earth-2 Barry under the mask.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit! The crossover Flash/Arrow today was awesome. Barrys line about -somebody- entering rooms was laugh out loud funny.