Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    sweden is now all of europe?
    Well it seemingly is at least as far as this forum is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    They can't say anything, or they're "Nazis who killed 6 million Jews".
    That's total bullshit.

we should fly all the ebola liberians into america because we owe it to them from the slavery days. it's our fault they are in liberia in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    That's total bullshit.
    I wouldnt bother with him,been proven over and over again that he`s rather delicate... character.

Yes its horrible. I want the good old times back, where people werent allowed to go onto the streets and protest something!

For the violence part: We have a police. I hope they arrested everyone there not trying to peacfully protest.
    Its not like this was any more dangerous than every left/righwing demo or every may first ever.

Also why are you reading the dailymail. You will get nightmares from all the fear mongering.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    You've just described Europe in 20 years from now. Like I've said before, people have been smacked over the head with neoliberalism and political correctness so much that any diverging opinions from the mainstream ones are branded as xenophobia and hatred.
    Because it is xenophobia. That's exactly what it is. Like, by definition.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    at least we all know who the liberals in this thread are
    as you´re obviously american, i understand that you´re having a hard time in a thread about germany/europe, but believe me, calling europeans liberals doesn´t have the impact you think it´ll have
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Seems like you guys like to exaggerate about the power of Islam in Europe, most of Europe doesn't even have muslims. Orthodox Europe and Catholic Europe has no muslims pretty much, and theres a growing European immigration to countries like Germany, UK and so on.

I hope for a civil war across Europe tho, where these outsiders can get put in cages and deported back to their so glorious backwards countries that they preach so much about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    I hope for a civil war across Europe tho
    Say what again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    That's total bullshit.
    Are you German?
    Quote Originally Posted by Koini View Post
    I wouldnt bother with him,been proven over and over again that he`s rather delicate... character.
    I love that I have some fans from the other thread - too bad I don't even know their names and in your case, I don't even remember your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ets-30-000-sek

This is what "tolerance" looks like in Sweden. Bending backwards.
    Respecting that someone doesn't want to shake your hand for religious reasons isn't bending over backwards.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Chelly
    Say what again.
    I think what he really wants to say is "I hope for a civil war across European countries, but not the country I live in or have family and/or friends - because it's cool to wish for war but not when it directly affects me or people I hold dear".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    we should fly all the ebola liberians into america because we owe it to them from the slavery days. it's our fault they are in liberia in the first place.
    What has Africa and the US got to do with a thread about people from West Asia in Germany?

Deleted
    I love that I have some fans from the other thread - too bad I don't even know their names and in your case, I don't even remember your posts.
    But I remember you and your hilarious stance on the imaginary Novorossiya...or whatever is left of that cancer that deserved a better name - Donbabwe the Wrecked,non-recognized predestined to fail State.

Deleted
    Seems like you guys like to exaggerate about the power of Islam in Europe, most of Europe doesn't even have muslims. Orthodox Europe and Catholic Europe has no muslims pretty much, and theres a growing European immigration to countries like Germany, UK and so on.

I hope for a civil war across Europe tho, where these outsiders can get put in cages and deported back to their so glorious backwards countries that they preach so much about.
    Can't deport millions of people bro, especially the ones born here who aren't citizens of other countries. This problem is here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I think what he really wants to say is "I hope for a civil war across European countries, but not the country I live in or have family and/or friends - because it's cool to wish for war but not when it directly affects me".
    I would be pretty much bloodless, just need to sacrifice some pigs tho.

too bad I don't even know their names and in your case, I don't even remember your posts.
    It's Caligulove's newest alt account. Reported him a few times, but the mods don't want to do anything.

Deleted
    But I remember you and your hilarious stance on the imaginary Novorossiya...or whatever is left of that cancer that deserved a better name - Donbabwe the Wrecked,non-recognized predestined to fail State.
    Good, thanks for refreshing my memory - you say so many interesting things. How's weather in Latvia? Or Estonia?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It's Caligulove's newest alt account. Reported him a few times, but the mods don't want to do anything.
    Well, he got banned like 5 times on his new accounts, looks like they can't be bothered anymore.

Deleted
    I would be pretty much bloodless, just need to sacrifice some pigs tho.
    Careful, that statement can get you stoned to death in Londonstan.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ets-30-000-sek

This is what "tolerance" looks like in Sweden. Bending backwards.
    Only if Sweden became communists so we could force them to become atheists before moving here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Nah, FOX news is a good source of information but everyone has their flaws so they can have some "yellow" material from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Something MAC-adress something
    I dont even use a Mac.. I use a PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    as you´re obviously american, i understand that you´re having a hard time in a thread about germany/europe, but believe me, calling europeans liberals doesn´t have the impact you think it´ll have
    isn't your continent starting to be over run by all the muslim trash cans that kill your people? shit, i remember a while ago reading a post about a muslim raping and killing a woman and being let free because he wasn't aware that was wrong in the UK. just lol....

btw im not american. you should probably not try to tag ignorance to region because i'm not the one being politically correct while my world burns down.