Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Stupidity too it seems.
    Indeed it does, you must be stupid to nominate someone and then say you have no fuckin clue about his remarks calling for israeli killings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    Why was he nominated in the first place. Old habits never die it seems.
    Why are you so mad about europe? All your post you have ever made smell off everlasting butthurt. You live in the ass end of no where ? why would you care about europe? You know nothing about us. inb4 I dont care. Check your post history I bet 50% of it is snide remarks about europe, silly aussie.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that 50 parliament members nominate this guy is certainly an issue. 50. Those 50 were probably voted by someone. Someone in Europe lol, not in Kalgoorlie.
    52 even....... And?
    They didn't have enough background info.... Was an error.... Fine. Next time people are more careful....
    You're just so in love with the idea of how Europe is Antisemitic. Aren't you?

Are you Cybran's alter ego? lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Err...no. You may want to pick up a history book with a timeline.

Killing millions?
    Read the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you may just learn something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed it does, you must be stupid to nominate someone and then say you have no fuckin clue about his remarks calling for israeli killings.
    His remarks were a couple of tweets from two years ago, his nomination was based on his work as a blogger and activist (in which areas he hadn't expressed those sentiments), when they found out he held those views they withdrew the nomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post

Nah I don't agree with Cybran when it comes to the Falklands.

I would imagine if it was given to a Jewish Guy that preached about killing Muslims instead no-one would be up in arms hmm?
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

15+ Year Old Account
    It is just clear that you want to pin something on Europe. Argue if it wasnt retracted, argue if previous recipients of the price been fucked up but untill then you are just barking for the sake of it.
    Also amusing coming from an australian
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Read the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you may just learn something.
    Put down that history book (which appears to have been written by someone that can't count) and pick up a more accurate one. You'll learn way more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Put down that history book (which appears to have been written by someone that can't count) and pick up a more accurate one. You'll learn way more.
    Learn more?! What on earth are you saying. Typical armchair analyst.

Look. Everyone in government, european, russina, american, whatever, is an idiot that's never done the research till some intern decides to actually put whatever their talking points are into google.

We know this.

Incompetence isn't evil. Its just the way of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn more?! What on earth are you saying. Typical armchair analyst.
    Yes, I should listen more to someone who has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they don't have a clue on the subject.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I should listen more to someone who has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they don't have a clue on the subject.
    Far more knowledgeable about the subject than you could ever be. So shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    52 even....... And?
    They didn't have enough background info.... Was an error.... Fine. Next time people are more careful....
    You're just so in love with the idea of how Europe is Antisemitic. Aren't you?

To be honest that would make him more of Gravemind's alter ego.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    To be honest that would make him more of Gravemind's alter ego.
    huh? no gravemind would love this guy, but it would fit right into his twisted view of europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Far more knowledgeable about the subject than you could ever be. So shoot.
    Considering you don't even know how old Israel is, I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    huh? no gravemind would love this guy, but it would fit right into his twisted view of europe.
    Well, from how Wildtree worded his post I think he meant something more like an alt account, just used his terminology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    52 EU Parliament members decided to '''honour''' european nazizm Jew-hating '''heritage''' by nominating Alaa Abd El Fattah for prestigious Freedom of Thought award, the Sakharov Prize. Alaa Abd El Fattah is, among other things, notorious Jew-hater and proponent of coups against lawful goverment.
    You can smell the double standards far away. If this guy was a white Christian, he'd be called a nazi swine. But a Muslim? Suddenly the attitude changes to "it's just part of their culture and different rhethorics blah blah..."

No lol, in the offtopic i'm always infracted by a russian and a western european.
    I seem to have trouble with a Canadian marxist scumbag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    You can smell the double standards far away. If this guy was a white Christian, he'd be called a nazi swine. But a Muslim? Suddenly the attitude changes to "it's just part of their culture and different rhethorics blah blah..."
    Except when they found out about his tweets they withdrew the nomination, which somewhat fucks up your claim.

Deleted
    Nah I don't agree with Cybran when it comes to the Falklands.
    So you agree with the fact that Eastern European countries are being abused by the West and that their future lies under the protective influence of mother Russia who has their best interests at heart and would never do anything to harm them, like: genocide, deportation, forced labour, starvation, brainwashing, etc.?
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2014-10-08 at 02:59 PM.