(H) 570+ Raider looking for a mythic guild for the upcoming expansion

Hello! To give a background on myself, i've been raiding since BC with a family guild, in SoO i raided with a heroic guild and got to IJ but i had to stop raiding for a month for a family emergency. Got kicked out and left with a 570 hunter.

So now i am looking for a guild to finish HSoO and move onto mythic progression. I have always played 4 DPS classes (Hunter, Rouge. Lock, Warrior) and willing to play any of those four for what the guild needs moving into WoD.

I am willing to move to a different Horde server prefer a high pop server such as Mal'ganis or Illidan, but any server will work if the guild is solid. Looking to raid 3-4 evenings a week. Any day works for me.

Thanks for your time!

Hello Momo,
    <Free Agents> of Ghostlands/Kael'thas is looking for a few good players to round out our roster for Mythic. Raid days are Tues-Thurs 9pm-Midnight Eastern. Hit up our btags for more info: Lunastriker#1375 Itchslap#1267

<Havoc> of Khadgar is a horde guild and currently recruiting all classes for Mythic raiding in WoD. We are a progression guild that has been raiding since vanilla. Presently, we are 12/14H in SoO. We operate on a unique 2 night a week raid schedule, enabling us to clear heroic content while maintaining a balance between RL and WoW.

Our team going into WoD:

Tanks
    Paladin, Monk

Healers
    Shaman, Paladin, Priest

Ranged DPS
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest (w/healing os)
    Mage

Melee DPS
    Warrior (w/tank os)
    Rogue
    Monk (w/tank os).
    Monk (possibly changing dps class)

Recruiting Needs
    1 Healer - MW
    1 Healer (w/dps os)

1 Ranged DPS
    1 Ranged (w/ healing os)

2 Melee
    1 Melee (w/heal os)

Raid Schedule
    Monday & Wednesday
    8:00 pm until 12:00 EST

Loot System
    Going into WoD, we will be returning to the DKP System we utilized in WoTLK. Rules are posted on our website.

How to contact us
    Our website is http://havoc.wowlaunch.com If you have any questions about the guild, please don't hesitate to let me know through a PM here or on our website.

Officers:
    Animus#1709
    Arthurdent#1323
    Kiil#1383
    Luminianna#1785

hello , here is my guild spam :

No Mercy in this Dojo is a hardcore 25man raiding guild. Hardcore in the sense of individual responsibility, accountability and completing goals as lined out. Soft-core sense as our raiding schedule is only 6 hours a week.

Raid Schedule
    All times are CDT, which is also the Kul Tiras realm time.
    ? Tuesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Wednesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Thursday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Sunday and/or Monday could be used for clean up, if the appropriate people are available. Not mandatory.
    We are going to be extending the raid times by 30 minutes each night while we get our feet wet in the new expansion. Will eventually be back to the original 6 hours we hold true to now.

Recruitment Needs:
    Please see the website for recruitment needs. If your class/role is not listed and feel you would be a great fit for our team, I encourage you to apply anyways.

Like minded individuals will possess the following:
    ? Having the ability to research fights independently to know and understand basic mechanics, be able to listen and follow instructions.
    ? Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role (ie.. Gems, enchants, professions and/or specs, if playing multiple specs)
    ? Stable internet connection,
    ? Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25man environment.

Expectations of No Mercy in this Dojo:
    ? Focus on guild progression in preparation for Warlords of Draenor and beyond.
    ? Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc.
    ? Honest evaluation of your performance.
    ? Constructive criticism, if attention is required, in regards to simple matters ( ie.. rotations, stats or cooldown usages and uptimes )

Loot Distribution:
    EPGP ( tiered )

For new recruits, we have general guidelines for a 30-day trial period. That gives us more than enough time to learn about you, your play style and mentality. This period can also be shortened as well if exceeding expectations are far as performance, attendance and attitude towards anyone and everyone in and out of the guild.

If anything above peaks your interest, please stop by the website to get more information and to apply to No Mercy in this Dojo.

if this seems to be for u i would love to hear from u
    leeloudallas#1187

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for mythic raiding and more.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs (in no order):**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights
    *Warlocks
    *Hunters
    *Ele/Resto Shaman

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized@gmail.com
    Or you can shoot me a pm in game

<We Like Purple> on [H]Bleeding Hollow-US is a 20-man Mythic Raiding guild comprised of raiders with a wealth of high end raiding experience from Vanilla through MoP.

Currently Recruiting:
    *We are always recruiting highly skilled players*
    *Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!*

High Demand
    • Boomkin
    • DPS Monk
    • DPS DK
    • Ele Shaman
    • Resto druid
    • Holy Pally
    • Warlock
    • Mage

Medium Demand
    • Hunter
    • DPS Warrior
    • Holy/Disc Priest
    • Shadow Priest

Low Demand
    • Ret Pally

Raid Schedule:

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10pm - 2am EST

What We Look For:

• Players who are able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced raid environment
    • Players who are able to maturely handle criticism
    • Players who look to improve at every opportunity and in all aspects
    • Players who are able to relax and focus under pressure
    • Players who bring more than just raw numbers to the table
    • Players who share our goal of reaching US Top 100 in every tier of content
    • Players who show up consistently to raids (90% Attendance is required, barring advanced planning)
    • Players who value progress over loot
    • Players who want to have fun and make lifelong friends

What We Offer:
    • Experienced leadership and officer core
    • Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec
    • An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule
    • A proven ability to succeed: US Top 100 overall progression in past tiers
    • A drama free environment
    • An average of roster of 22-23 raiders which equates to very little bench time
    • Guild flex/LFR runs
    • Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared
    • Ventrillo
    • Consumables/Repairs

Loot Distribution:

We Like Purple distributes loot via loot council. The council consists of 2 officers and a 3rd raider to break ties. Loot decisions are made based on what will benefit the guild the most, with attention to individual performance and dedication. We use loot to kill bosses, we don't kill bosses because we like getting loot. If you value your individual character progression over the progression of the guild, We Like Purple is not for you. If you value progression as a team and community, and are able to consistently contribute to our collective success, raiding with We Like Purple will be a rewarding experience for you.

To apply visit welikepurple.enjin.com/recruitment or if you have questions contact us.

Contacts:
    Greatjnight#1838
    Nermel#1228

<Fallen Dynasty> Zul'jin (PVE)

We are a Mythic Raiding guild. We formed roughly one year ago as a casual group but with the skill of our players we quickly changed our mentality as a semi-hardcore raiding group.

We raid from 8:30pm-12:00pm EST
    Tuesday and Thursday only!!

Current needs are
    2 hunters
    1 healer (monk, resto druid)
    1 tank

Great players will always be considered and we are always looking to improve.

We use a EPGP loot system for the purples.

Our goal is to be able to be competitive and efficient on clearing current content on a 2 night schedule.

Please visit out web site http://fallen-dynasty.enjin.com/ to apply!

If you have more questions don't hesitate to send a message.

Cancerstik#1202