Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Okay, that a new expansion for WoW would not be revealed was already clear before. However I would at least have expected something about the next Content Patch and Raid Tier.
    I won't expect too much from the Movie Panel after the giant letdown that was last year's.

But I'm curious about the 12-2 gap too.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Okay, that a new expansion for WoW would not be revealed was already clear before. However I would at least have expected something about the next Content Patch and Raid Tier.
    I won't expect too much from the Movie Panel after the giant letdown that was last year's.

But I'm curious about the 12-2 gap too.
    I do have to ask why it's confirmed?

I mean if they truly desire to force expansions out once a year, are they going to finally break their boycott of E3 and reveal it there?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    The slot is a Chris Metzen solo LARP event, he plays all his ingame characters at once.
    This made me laugh aloud. I am all for it /fangirlswoon

They've truly desired to force out yearly expansions since TBC and they never came even close. Expecting a reveal here when WoD isn't even released is a big stretch.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Optimistic view:
    -Warcraft Movie Info+Teaser Trailer from SDCC
    -SC2 Legacy of the Void Cinematic Trailer
    -D3 New Expansion.

Pessimistic view (realistic):
    -Warcraft Movie Info (couple concept arts and "We tried to make it cool for everyone and we hope you would like it!"/"Sorry, we think that we shouldnt show you teaser trailer because the CGI-part still in process" shitty phrases)
    -SC2 LotV Gameplay Trailer with few new units
    -D3 New Expansion.

Thats everything i await. Dont interested in other shit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    They've truly desired to force out yearly expansions since TBC and they never came even close. Expecting a reveal here when WoD isn't even released is a big stretch.
    But not revealing it now is admitting it won't happen.

The tweets about wanting yearly expansions with 2 tiers each sounds to me like they've got the reveal planned, and if they're late, they're late.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I learned that there's somehow even less that I'm interested in happening at Blizzcon than I could have ever expected.

This Blizzcon is for the other games, especially Heroes of the Storm. It's not an important Blizzcon for WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    12-2. Greg 'Ghostcrawler' Street challenges Brian 'Holinka' Holinka and Chadd 'Celestalon' Nervig to a 1 v 2 class balance-off. Winning team gets to be hated slightly less than losing team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping for something spectacular in that two hour block - but overall, I am just excited to be going

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think 3 hours is too much for an HD repaint.

What, just a 3 hour lets play?

It's gotta be something new where they need the time to dump info on us.
    New modes for the games? Details about how they painstakingly remade it from the ground up and what not? They could find something, they talk forever about other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Warregory View Post
    I doubt War4 will happen anytime soon, actually. But I have my hopes up.
    Well yeah, War4 is a nope, the HD remakes of 1-3 are reasonable though.

I really don't want the next expansion revealed before this one is even out. That would make every look towards the next expansion immediately and just crap out on all the hype that has been put in to WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too sad I am not going this year. So little WoW info... I am not terribly interested in many of the other Blizzard IPs.
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    But not revealing it now is admitting it won't happen.

The tweets about wanting yearly expansions with 2 tiers each sounds to me like they've got the reveal planned, and if they're late, they're late.
    They have been saying yearly xpacs since tbc, I don't expect it to ever happen.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Space after opening ceremony is a deliberate attempt to draw in more ticket purchases from curiosity. Must.... resist....

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Space after opening ceremony is a deliberate attempt to draw in more ticket purchases from curiosity. Must.... resist....
    Can you not buy a ticket in the 5 minutes between opening ceremony and main panel if they reveal something? :P instead of being an idiot like the rest of us
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    i think diablo expansion not yet more future patches. starcraft yea that one must be shown atleast i believe but the 12-2 is odd

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Or you can just wait 5 mins and whatever it is will be posted on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Or you can just wait 5 mins and whatever it is will be posted on the front page.
    Surely it dawns on you that someone with over 3k posts since 2010 realizes that, but pays for it for other reasons....
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Surely it dawns on you that someone with over 3k posts since 2010 realizes that, but pays for it for other reasons....
    He clearly says what the reason is in his post...