Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Rationalizing? Just saying opinions are opinions. I can have more than one while some others cant get any. No reason to call someone a scumbag over that. Make me feel like some in here are butthurt.
    If you found out one of your partners was good enough to have more than one partner of their own, would you offer them the same praise? Would you call them amazing, or an amazing slut?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    If one of your partners would leave if they knew about the other, then you're only amazing at being deceitful. And possibly manipulative, if when one of your partners begins to suspect something's up, you guilt trip them for even thinking that you would ever do such a thing after everything you've ever done for them.
    No need to praise me. Ah, I am also amazing in dark souls 2, great game!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    If you found out one of your partners was good enough to have more than one partner of their own, would you offer them the same praise? Would you call them amazing, or an amazing slut?
    So pessimistic! Administrating the situation prevents that.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Yeah it's normal. Not cool tho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it's normal, but it's not really socially considered to be a good thing.

Sounds like you're friend was just an asshole.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Seems to have been a very contentious topic. Thanks again for all the feedback, it's interesting to see others viewpoints and experiences. We all come at this from different angles.