What do you think a conference room full of MMOCOT posters would look like?

Given that most discussions here are by relatively the same old people I always imagine the few dozen of us loudly arguing in a large circle in a conference room.

So I guess the questions are what is your bio, and what would you imagine the physical incarnation of MMOCOT to be?

I'm a middle-aged white american for starters.
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-10-09 at 01:06 AM.

I've met two gamers from WoW, they happened to live really close, they were both middle aged, over-weight, and down right fucking socially retarded. That's what i would expect tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Teenager who thinks he's more intelligent than he really is, also harbors a secret pet fetish for corgis.

Appearance, I think would be pretty mixed, probably a greater then average amount of introverts whom I'd have to try and squeeze a few words out of. lol

"Anyone els into architecture? How about soccer... you know, football? Beer, I know you guys like beer, have one on me!"

And my bio? Not sure what that mean, I'm a pretty lean(but sort of broad shouldered) runner type, I will never be a built-fat kind of guy and I will not likely ever be fat.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-10-09 at 01:18 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I can imagine I'd open the door, look into the conference room, give it a good "Nope!" and walk away.

Based on some posters and threads, I'd probably be able to hear what's going on long before I'm even within sight of the door. I might just Nope it right then and turn around.

It would be a fun crowd. Except for the surly Russians.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    It would be a fun crowd. Except for the surly Russians.
    What are you talking about?

The Russians clearly didn't enter the conference room, they're just standing outside the door muttering.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be like the Australian Parliament's Question Time except with a wider array of age groups and a high concentration of geeks.

Every now and then a Salandrin-looking-guy would randomly pick up a mic and ask something completely unrelated and mundane.

Absolutely nothing would be accomplished.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm a unfun killjoy today, but a thread like this is just inviting people to insult other posters and that's not kosher.

Closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |