Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Ok so going by the intellectual rigor exercised in this thread re: feminism, I think its safe to assume conservatives are all Klanners and liberals are ecoterrorists?
    I thought conservatives were badzeraths and liberals were Protars?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a promotional video for the Vancouver soccer team that 'feminists' got pulled:
    http://www.leaderpost.com/business/W...664/story.html

And the woman with the biggest chest in the video is mad it got taken down:
    http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/W...218/story.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    Here's a promotional video for the Vancouver soccer team that 'feminists' got pulled:
    http://www.leaderpost.com/business/W...664/story.html

And the woman with the biggest chest in the video is mad it got taken down:
    http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/W...218/story.html

Can I get any video with "big boobs" or sexualized woman then pulled? If so, I have a long list of music videos, with the top Anaconda. Sexualizing a woman to get views... totally not a feminist thing.... unless its a woman doing it to herself, then power to her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-pacwoman View Post
    Ummm, you do know that it was literally a forced encounter right?
    ...and? As a soldier coming from war, it was very well within his rights to take a cheerful kiss. And it was her patriotic duty to give it to him - after all, men gave their lives for the cause, a kiss is one of the plenthora of what they deserved.
    And she should be proud to be part of such a symbolical and historical picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    so is Misogyny....... and I detect a whole lot of it in this thread...
    Unfortunately, its par for the course here. For most guys here, some random sailor came up and lip-locked your girlfriend I don't think you'd be so "accepting" regardless of the context.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    ...and? As a soldier coming from war, it was very well within his rights to take a cheerful kiss. And it was her patriotic duty to give it to him - after all, men gave their lives for the cause, a kiss is one of the plenthora of what they deserved.
    And she should be proud to be part of such a symbolical and historical picture.
    ...say whut?!! I served in Afghanistan, I'm a chick, I'm coming over to mack on your girlfriend and mom.
    Last edited by saucywench; 2014-10-10 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    If these people ran the world, you'd be charged with sexual assault if you even made eye contact with a woman.
    Maybe burkas for men with blindings so they cal only see the ground in front of their feet? Honestly, they remind me so much of the other extreme it's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
    Unfortunately, its par for the course here. For most guys here, some random sailor came up and lip-locked your girlfriend I don't think you'd be so "accepting" regardless of the context.
    If a war that had costs tens of millions of people's their lifes and some random female sailor would come up and do that to me I wouldn't exactly scream assault even if she was ugly. It would be in the spur of the moment, the jubilant atmosphere, people celebrating, it would be a once in a life occassion. Context matters, a lot.

...say whut?!! I served in Afghanistan, I'm a chick, I'm coming over to mack on your girlfriend and mom.
    Beating up on people living in caves by now thanks to you =! fighting in one of the two largest wars humanity has ever seen. But I guess I can see now why you would be upset and angry about this, seeing how your target demography is female with you also being female.

Deleted
    That would make you a sexual deviant.
    However if you kissed me or my brother, if the situation would be comparable it would be perfectly fine.

Deleted
    First things first.
    He was a mass draft soldier risking his life for freedom - not even necessarily in his own country, since Dolfie was not planning to take on the US.
    You are a mercenary taking active part in destroying - on behalf of large private businesses - the lives of Afghani people fighting for THEIR freedom.

And now you just equate a "little hero" with his deadly adversary. LOL.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed feminist are women who look like men and wonder why they get mad at everything.

Why are women intolerant of a mans sexual urges?
    SEXISM!
    -Legit thought.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Except that millions of people had been dying, most likely most of his network of friends and family had numerous members dead. He was likely to be redeployed if Japan hadn't surrendered and a land based invasion had been implemented, meaning he'd almost certainly die.

Yeah compare that to Afghanistan, the most noble of wars.