Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WOD RBG's BEST FC

Hey guys,

Having taken some time off of wow I plan on coming back for WoD, I am just curious if anyone has been doing any Rated battlegrounds on BETA, curious to know if there are other alternatives to druids FC and if so what they are.

How do you think RBG's will differ than WoD?
    What direction do you see it going?

Wod tanks aren't tanky it will be some dps fc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either guardians or some dps (ferals look best atm). Stealth, mobility, immune to roots/poly is too good.

Guardians lost massive amounts of armor (75% dropped to 43%) and the flat 12% less physical dmg taken passive removed. They also take 50% more dmg all the time and this does stack with all the dmg taken debuffs in rbg's. Their flat magic dmg taken passive changed from 25% to 10%, barkskin now a 1 min cd si only lasts 6 secs and now has 20% less hp. All the tanks got similar nerfs to this.

I don't see what you would want any tank for in rbg's now. And the dps specs you'd want to do it feral has next to no defenses, Arms same story. Theres not really any tanky specs in wod and the "tanky" ones there are rely on self healing for it and thats not very good for rbg fc.
    Last edited by Wow; 2014-10-10 at 06:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see a warrior with glad spec give it a shot. When he is holding the holding can just stick in d stance and if he doesn't have the flag he can dps.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

what about monks, they can get from one end of the map to the other in a few cool downs (i have no idea how monks work for all i know i am extremely exaggerating)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see tanks going back to having niche's against certain compositions, instead of everyone just grabbing a Guardian Druid.

im the best fc all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by loadzz View Post
    im the best fc all that matters
    seriously, why speak if you have nothing to say?

ot, I d say the best FC will be a healer, and I would bet on resto druid, due to mobility, and insta casts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    seriously, why speak if you have nothing to say?

ot, I d say the best FC will be a healer, and I would bet on resto druid, due to mobility, and insta casts.
    he did, he's the best fc apparently

Idk, my first guess wold be ferals. But i would really love warriors glad spec to be a fc thing, I could def see that working. But honestly, we won't know for sure until the flood gates open.

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    I'd like to see tanks going back to having niche's against certain compositions, instead of everyone just grabbing a Guardian Druid.
    The thing about druids is you have that element of surprise which is why i think its better than other carriers because you can sneak past enemy players to get to flag room, not to mention power shifting roots and travel form.

Deleted
    <---2.8k multi hoth RBG leader

Most likely it will be a warrior in glad stance or a feral (not guardian) druid.
    If you want to compete in RBG, leveling a druid is always a safe bet, all 4 specs are generally considered viable in rbg atm so there is a huge chance that 1 of them will be viable in wod

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    I don't like that approach. Having one off your healers as a FC just makes the kill teams job easier by reducing the target# and eliminating one of the CC trains.

Gladiator is my vote, though feral and WW (if you are facing a melee heavy team) could work too.

I assume same as MoP... bears.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I would like to see a warrior with glad spec give it a shot. When he is holding the holding can just stick in d stance and if he doesn't have the flag he can dps.
    Gladiators can't swap out of gstance in RBGs.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    <---2.8k multi hoth RBG leader

Most likely it will be a warrior in glad stance or a feral (not guardian) druid.
    Why would feral with its 6 sec 3min cd si charges as its only defensive be the fc?

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Why would feral with its 6 sec 3min cd si charges as its only defensive be the fc?
    2 minutes but yeah pretty delusional for people to think feral's gonna be the go-to.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Ferals gonna be the go to melee for ALL forms of pvp. Balance the go to caster (if there was such a thing). Druids are absolutely insane in WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    2 minutes but yeah pretty delusional for people to think feral's gonna be the go-to.
    Feral is going to be the go to because of heals, health in bear form, and most fcs will run with 10% damage reduce glyph or 20% healing increase in cat which voids battle fatigue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Feral has high mobility and will have some good self-healing, in addition to getting ALL of the Bear Form benefits that Guardian gets WITHOUT the guardians +50% extra pvp damage taken. They also have access to either a 10% damage reduction glyph, OR a 20% increased healing glyph, which is pretty huge.

With this said, I believe there are going to be 5 primary FCs come WoD- Ferals (of course), WW (high mobility, Touch of Karma, many stuns), Arms/Gladiator (Both will be similar in defensive and mobility), Demo warlocks (Metamorphasis, plus numerous defensive options), and Rogues (high mobility, and can counter burst)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.