From my messing around the other day, it looks like Hellfire does not dynamically update with Haste procs and still Snapshots. This was only a visual spell animation observation, I did not confirm tick intervals with any logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Tested it now, Hellfire hitting for 215, Immolation for 270. Seems to be working fine.
    Must have been fixed, just tested as well. I do wish bug fixes were included in patch notes

- - - Updated - - -

Tested it now, Hellfire hitting for 215, Immolation for 270. Seems to be working fine.
    The double nerf bug is gone, the 20% unlisted nerf when compared to the patch notes is still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, after building a spreadsheet, it looks like math that was done earlier in this thread was wrong, specifically the Damage per Demonic Fury showing that SF in meta was better then demonbolt after 3 stacks.

Assuming they don't revert any changes then I am showing even DB(4) is better then Soulfire in Meta...

I am using 105 Demonic Fury as the cost for using soulfire in Meta as the proc would gain us 25 DF in caster form, and costs us 80 in Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not quite that straight forward, as you still gain Fury from the shadow bolt you cast instead, which while SF is faster cast means also more Life Taps. You actually only gain 6 or 7 Fury per proc.

Its not quite that straight forward, as you still gain Fury from the shadow bolt you cast instead, which while SF is faster cast means also more Life Taps. You actually only gain 6 or 7 Fury per proc.
    That makes sense, here is the recalculated numbers using DF cost @ 85.

- - - Updated - - -

It appears that, given current coefficient numbers that SF is ~7% more efficient then DB(4).
    Though it has only 28.5% of the DPET that DB(4) does.

Also, am I right to assume that both spells scale with every secondary equally or am I missing something obvious again (like the SB in place of the SF)
    Last edited by Wobblucy; 2014-10-31 at 12:34 AM.

Thx for the guide dude.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    Thx for the guide dude.
    Solid feedback. You wouldn't happen to be trying to get a higher post count would you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Solid feedback. You wouldn't happen to be trying to get a higher post count would you...
    You just got Novxed.

Yeah, how dare you show appreciation for someone's hard work!? Life is all about Reddit karma and MMOC forum posts and you're cheating your way to the top!

Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    Yeah, how dare you show appreciation for someone's hard work!? Life is all about Reddit karma and MMOC forum posts and you're cheating your way to the top!
    Now now, that's not fair. You're forgetting about getting ranked!

Deleted
    Which spec will be best for progression raiding in WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Fewer View Post
    Which spec will be best for progression raiding in WoD?
    We won't know until they say they are (or are close) to where they want to be for class balance.

Am I missing something about Molten Core making a come back? Is it a short time event for the 10 yr anniversary or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Am I missing something about Molten Core making a come back? Is it a short time event for the 10 yr anniversary or something?
    Excellent addition to the demo lock discussion...

But to answer your question, yes.

It is a 40man level 100 raid, completing which will yield a core hound mount and a 640 helm. I can't remember the date it ends at, however there is plenty of time to get it done (a month maybe).

- - - Updated - - -
    The blog for it, date may of been on Twitter or something.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/15107686

To be fair there have been a plethora of posts specifically saying thanks, he's not the only one; just most of them are near the start of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblucy View Post
    Excellent addition to the demo lock discussion...
    It's because I have the helm listed in the pre-raid gear list. It is a valid question whether it's specifically about Demo or not. No need to flame, but I understand why you'd say that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone notice the Molten Core bug working like the old Twist of Fate?

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Did anyone notice the Molten Core bug working like the old Twist of Fate?
    I had wondered why I was getting MC stacks at odd times while leveling another warlock these past few weeks but I never made the correlation.

What annoys me the most is that I never have a good amount of fury when I have to move. Haven't really messed around since HoG overtook CW tho ... pretty much went back Destro.

Oddly enough I'm not really minding Destro's mobility issues all that much. It's pretty clunky having to lay down a RoF as our dps-on-the-move option, but I don't have the "waste precious resources or do nothing" conundrum of Demo. I doubt they give us a glyph that's like the opposite of HoG glyph (so RoF casts on our target), as that basically turns RoF into a dot that auto cleaves. idk, tho ... I do see them adjusting the single-target benefit of RoF yet again, so maybe we could argue for it as a quality of life thing.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    I had wondered why I was getting MC stacks at odd times while leveling another warlock these past few weeks but I never made the correlation.
    I never noticed it, but apparently it's fixed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    To be fair there have been a plethora of posts specifically saying thanks, he's not the only one; just most of them are near the start of the thread.
    Sorry, but I have got to ask. Is that a bad thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meekus View Post
    Sorry, but I have got to ask. Is that a bad thing?
    I don't think he implied that it is.