Deleted
    If people still haven't grasped the concept of tweaking AMR and using it as TOOL and not a guide then I don't know what to say...

Actually on 660+ gear, for those getting Mythic already, you should go for Int >> Mast> Multi >Haste~=Crit>>Versatility.
    Specially because we constantly changing from DB to Cata on Mythic fights. So Multi is good for Cata and DB while Haste is only good for DB.
    Try to balance those stats. Crit should'nt be that much of a weight if u have Darkmoon Trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolock View Post
    Actually on 660+ gear, for those getting Mythic already, you should go for Int >> Mast> Multi >Haste~=Crit>>Versatility.
    Specially because we constantly changing from DB to Cata on Mythic fights. So Multi is good for Cata and DB while Haste is only good for DB.
    Try to balance those stats. Crit should'nt be that much of a weight if u have Darkmoon Trinket.
    Just because you're 660+ doesn't mean the stat priorities change at all. It's completely dependant on the gear you have but you will still want to prefer other stats. For example in my current gear (667 ilvl) these are the weights:

Int: 4.54
    Mastery: 2.27 (1048 on char)
    Multistrike: 2.14 (772 on char)
    Crit: 2.10 (774 on char)
    Haste: 2.03 (1024 on char)
    Versatility: 1.87 (300 on char)

And I have fairly balanced stats just by random draw and you can pretty clearly see that you it's trying to put the stats that are lacking up to where your other stats (other than Versatility) are while keeping Mastery ahead of everything else. If I added 250 Multistrike to my character randomly the stat weight would shift for Multistrike down more towards where Haste is while keeping Mastery ahead of everything.

As Demo you are going to have stats that are just more beneficial in the long run but you do want to stay about equal with all your stats aside from Versatility.

Edit:

Randomly adding 250 Multistrike changes the weights to:

Int: 4.68
    Mastery: 2.32
    Multistrike: 2.17
    Crit: 2.23
    Haste: 2.09
    Versatility: 1.97

So Multistrike remains the same but Crits value goes up again. Demo stats are so close together that there is not really any best secondary after Mastery.
    Last edited by Woz; 2014-12-20 at 11:06 PM.

Hullo!

Was just curious how many fights you guys use the glyph for imps on.

Thank you for your replies.

Deleted
    I used it once on butcher for that extra initial burst, but in general, without some decent haste the glyph isn't really worth it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the shorter an encounter becomes the more dps positive glyph of Imp Swarm becomes. However, it loses value outside of burst situations as encounter durations increase.

so i just bought copelands on my lock alt but i cannot get it to work with the castsequence opener? tried both use 14 , use copeland's clarity etc? any suggestions

Deleted
    Make sure you equip the trinket first!

With that said, where is the macro failing? Could be you didn't glyph imp swarm so it fails at that point, but you're too fixated on the trinket to notice.

Post your macro here, or alternatively pay attention as you spam the macro and pinpoint where it fails exactly first.

GG! so fucking easy , guess i wasen't thinking clearly, i just removed the "use" before Copeland's Clarity and it worked .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    GG! so fucking easy , guess i wasen't thinking clearly, i just removed the "use" before Copeland's Clarity and it worked .
    Trinket slots are 13 and 14, so you probably just had the wrong one in your macro.

10+ Year Old Account
    At what number of mobs does chaoswave become worth casting? I got hounded by another lock for using it on tectus and twins lastnight. Checked thru some of the top 10 logs and there are locks using it and some not so it wasnt much help. On twins there was a lock that used ToC 113 times and it still did less damage than another locks chaos wave used 13 times. Right now my chaos wave hits almost 3 times as hard as ToC and fury isnt an issue with more than 1 target.

Is it better to use the Heroic Wand from Koragh with a Heroic Kargath Off-Hand or the Heroic staff off of Tectus?

Deleted
    I use Chaos Wave under Dark Soul where I would otherwise miss out on the Mastery bonus for HoG. Generally due to using Glyph of Dark Soul.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea if this is correct, but it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    Is it better to use the Heroic Wand from Koragh with a Heroic Kargath Off-Hand or the Heroic staff off of Tectus?
    Depends on your stats, tbh. For me right at the very moment it doesn't matter they are all within 50 DPS of each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Depends on your stats, tbh. For me right at the very moment it doesn't matter they are all within 50 DPS of each other.
    When in doubt, go for the highest ilvl!

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    When in doubt, go for the highest ilvl!
    Pretty much. Especially considering the vast expanse of loot choices we have right now!

Well, they would all be 670 ilvl in this scenario. Guess MH/OH is better since upgrades are more flexible (ie: I can upgrade to mythic or brf gear easier) if the DPS is that close.

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    Well, they would all be 670 ilvl in this scenario. Guess MH/OH is better since upgrades are more flexible (ie: I can upgrade to mythic or brf gear easier) if the DPS is that close.
    Ya just go with whatever. Wands are ugly and horrible to xmog so if it was down to me I'd go staff - ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Ya just go with whatever. Wands are ugly and horrible to xmog so if it was down to me I'd go staff - ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    Wands are horrible, at least for me. Since I have a tendency to right click things.

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Trinket slots are 13 and 14, so you probably just had the wrong one in your macro.
    yeah i know and it was in slot 14. anyways its settled now.