Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Ya just go with whatever. Wands are ugly and horrible to xmog so if it was down to me I'd go staff - ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    They didn't even put a CM Gold transmog for wands in, it's such a joke how ugly they are.

I'm just planning a few bonus rolls so I guess I'll give Tectus and Kargath and roll and go with whatever I get.

Demonology's rotation is intimidating since I've always been a baddie Aff lock.

Trying to figure it out.

Seems troll will be OP in the next patch.Looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by Animatelol View Post
    Demonology's rotation is intimidating since I've always been a baddie Aff lock.

Trying to figure it out.
    It's honestly not as hard as it seems.
    I'll try to simplify it here (so this isn't exactly optimal but it'll be good enough):
    Keep Corruption and Doom up
    Dump DFury into Demonbolts when you have >=800 Fury* -- You should end your Meta by reapplying Doom
    Cast Hand of Guldan when you have 2 charges
    Cast Soul Fire when you have at least one Molten Core charge
    Cast Shadowbolt when you have don't MC charges or HoG to generate Demonic Fury

*I usually use Glyph of Dark Soul and have Dark Soul macro'd into this:
    #showtooltip Dark Soul: Knowledge
    /cast Dark Soul: Knowledge
    /cast !Metamorphosis
    /cast Demonbolt
    Last edited by zvvl; 2014-12-25 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    Won't that put you out of Meta if you're already inside?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Won't that put you out of Meta if you're already inside?
    Yeah, but I am generally not in Meta unless I am dumping Demonbolts, I also have Demonbolt on a separate hotkey itself. However, macroing it together like that ensures maximum use of DS because it removes any time between you actually hitting DS + Meta + your first Demonbolt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    Yeah, but I am generally not in Meta unless I am dumping Demonbolts, I also have Demonbolt on a separate hotkey itself. However, macroing it together like that ensures maximum use of DS because it removes any time between you actually hitting DS + Meta + your first Demonbolt.
    Personally I find use of macros like that to be lazy and there are plenty of situations where those three conditions might not function together. If you have separate macros for Dark Soul, Demonbolt, and Metamorphosis obviously something like that is fine, however I wouldn't advise people unfamiliar with the spec to macro Meta into their major cooldown. There are also a lot of instances where you'll apply Doom before going into your Demonbolt cycle which is another reason why I find that macro to be a bit sketchy. To each their own though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    You can use
    /cast !Metamorphosis

That will put you into meta but will not cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Personally I find use of macros like that to be lazy and there are plenty of situations where those three conditions might not function together. If you have separate macros for Dark Soul, Demonbolt, and Metamorphosis obviously something like that is fine, however I wouldn't advise people unfamiliar with the spec to macro Meta into their major cooldown. There are also a lot of instances where you'll apply Doom before going into your Demonbolt cycle which is another reason why I find that macro to be a bit sketchy. To each their own though.
    I don't use that Macro to go into Meta or use DS. I use when I am exclusively doing that Demonbolt 'burn.' I have Meta, DS and Demonbolt all on their own hotkeys + that macro. Should've made that more clear.
    So, if I need to reapply Doom before DBolt or just reapply Doom w/o use DBolt I can always hit Meta then hit my Doom button. Same with Dark Soul if I need to use that w/o DBolt or Meta for whatever reason.
    As I said my post was mostly a brief overview, but feedback is useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagar View Post
    You can use
    /cast !Metamorphosis

Ty
    Last edited by zvvl; 2014-12-25 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagar View Post
    You can use
    /cast !Metamorphosis

I believe the superior macro to use is
    /cast [stance:0] Metamorphosis
    this way meta wont get used if you for whatever reason is staying longer than 10 seconds in meta and happen to press it ( most likely without demonbolt).
    Also while we are at it, I also recommend having a cancel meta separately keybinded for those super quick Doom refreshes.

Deleted
    Make sure you have Secure Ability Toggle unchecked.

Removes the delay in stance switching and is amazing.

Hello, i have question regarding Grimoire of Synergy, on what kind of situation it will be better ?

i saw sparkuggz use GoSynergy on both tectus and ko'ragh in synergy with cataclysm, if he wanted to lineup cata with synergy isnt it a bit too RNG ? esp its on their mythic progression so i assume hes going for max dps he can do

on what condition will be GoSynergy better? iLvl or only on some specific bosses or anything ? if anyone know please give me some insight about this

thanks

Deleted
    I thought he used Demonbolt on Ko'ragh?

Regardless, the buff from Synergy is up a LOT. Not hard to line it up.

I thought he used Demonbolt on Ko'ragh?

Regardless, the buff from Synergy is up a LOT. Not hard to line it up.
    i watched his youtube from his PoV he used cata with synergy, i also watched yours using cata+synergy too on tectus which made me curious about it

so synergy better only on AoE/Cleave or also single target ? i use supre all the time, not fan of service but also never tried synergy because im still on 650 ilvl

one more question if you dont mind, i have 3 trinkets

Copeland Clarity which i use all the time but i dont know which better about these 2
    640 Sandman Pouch stage 1
    620 Draenic Philosopher Stone

i dont know how to mess around with simcraft, which one should i use with CC ?

sandman only proc from direct and the proc chance is not that good while the draenic stone proc 771 int for 15 sec with 55sec ICD and always proc on the first incinerate/immolate and always line up with CC really well

i play Destruction on most bosses with Demo offspec on tectus, twins, and koragh
    Last edited by Clovedoper; 2014-12-26 at 12:57 AM. Reason: i cant post link to the trinket because i dont have enough posts yet :x sorry

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Synergy is superior to Supremacy in nearly ever situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Thats nice to know, thanks

Make sure you have Secure Ability Toggle unchecked.

Removes the delay in stance switching and is amazing.
    WHY IS THIS THE FIRST I AM HEARING OF THIS?!

Seriously it is amazing and I never even noticed that option before. I've been using /cancelauras so unnecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Basically this except in very certain scenarios.

If for example you're using a 3 DB opener than Service will be better purely for the burst of Fury in the opener. Synergy is extremely good though.

I've been discussing with a guildmate Demo and he insists that Haste is the most valuable stat until you get to 10% Haste then it becomes the least valuable. Something about the Demonbolt debuff falling off and being able to do DBolt every 40s... is there any theorycrafting I can look at pertaining to this?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11674517557 - It is mentioned in this guide but I don't see it really mentioned elsewhere.
    Last edited by zvvl; 2014-12-26 at 06:48 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Basically this except in very certain scenarios.

If for example you're using a 3 DB opener than Service will be better purely for the burst of Fury in the opener. Synergy is extremely good though.
    You can still get 3 Demonbolts in your opener without Service.