Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I see other players bursting for so much damage, and I feel like my demonic fury simply just doesnt regenerate quick enough to keep up with the damage the rest of the raid is putting out, and it is frustrating. Unsure what to do.
    Do you maybe have some logs to share?

Quote Originally Posted by hypofyse View Post
    Do you maybe have some logs to share?
    I'd love to say yes, but I believe I simply just am still new to the spec. If this problem persists, I will definitely be making a log and try to get some help and advice.

Deleted
    Anyone has some tips and tricks for dealing with the branded on Imperator Mythic as Demonbolt?

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I keep having issues with my DPS, at 667 ilvl on H Mode Imp, I am barely keeping up with what I feel should be sufficient DPS at my iLvl. I am new to demo spec, and have mainly played Destruction for quite a while, offspeccing into Affliction in MoP.

I have read the guide, and I still seem to be performing sub par whilst doing pretty much all that is required of the fight and my class. I have quite a good set of gear, and the best enchants yet I still am performing WAY sub par to players with almost 10+ ilvls lower than me.

I see other players bursting for so much damage, and I feel like my demonic fury simply just doesnt regenerate quick enough to keep up with the damage the rest of the raid is putting out, and it is frustrating. Unsure what to do.
    To be honest, I would stick with Destro for Heroic Imp since you said its your normal spec. Demo is amazing on Mythic, but Heroic doesn't have the adds to help boost fury generation and as you mentioned, the timing between adds doesn't line up well with your burst dmg. It really is the Mythic mechanic that allows Demo to be a strong spec choice, without those adds to build fury from.. Destro is the way to go IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorakh View Post
    Anyone has some tips and tricks for dealing with the branded on Imperator Mythic as Demonbolt?
    Yeah, avoid getting it like a plague if you have your Demonbolt cycle coming up. Basically....just move away from people with the 4th (5th) stack and you won't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Yeah, avoid getting it like a plague if you have your Demonbolt cycle coming up. Basically....just move away from people with the 4th (5th) stack and you won't get it.
    I mean, I'm one of the people taking the branded away during first and last phase. It fucking sucks and I don't think I'm supposed to do it, but yeah.

Hey guys, first time posting. I started Warlock as my first class ever mid-BC and I haven't stopped since. I am seriously loving Demo, I feel as if Demonbolt really brought the spec together and makes it the most versatile and fun spec. As for my question, it's about trinkets. I was lucky to get a Heroic Warforged with a socket SoN and of course I'm going to be using that, but my only other trinket I have is the Epic PVP trinket with intel proc, which was actually really good for destro because of how well it lined up with chaos bolt spam, but with demo this isn't the same. I haven't really been lucky enough to get another trinket so I was wondering, is it worth it for me to purchase copelands clarity? Or should I just wait until foundry comes out and hope I get lucky there? I have about 100k gold currently and copeland is about 40k on my server.

Wait for foundry. It's next week, third boss already drops a very good trinket.

And I'm talking as someone who knows that his guild will take a while to clear the third boss :P (maybe 2 weeks).
    Also, I have CC and SoN, CC is very good but not worth the money at this point.

I mean, I'm one of the people taking the branded away during first and last phase. It fucking sucks and I don't think I'm supposed to do it, but yeah.
    Yeah...if you're doing the branded stacks in the last phase you should just play Destro, honestly. You need to be able to turret for 10s every 60s for Demonbolt. Alternately you could play with Cata, see if that's any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentakill View Post
    Hey guys, first time posting. I started Warlock as my first class ever mid-BC and I haven't stopped since. I am seriously loving Demo, I feel as if Demonbolt really brought the spec together and makes it the most versatile and fun spec. As for my question, it's about trinkets. I was lucky to get a Heroic Warforged with a socket SoN and of course I'm going to be using that, but my only other trinket I have is the Epic PVP trinket with intel proc, which was actually really good for destro because of how well it lined up with chaos bolt spam, but with demo this isn't the same. I haven't really been lucky enough to get another trinket so I was wondering, is it worth it for me to purchase copelands clarity? Or should I just wait until foundry comes out and hope I get lucky there? I have about 100k gold currently and copeland is about 40k on my server.
    Like everton said, wait for Foundry. 40k for Copeland's at this point isn't worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take KJC if your cycle is getting interrupted on a regular basis. Having the extra DS is really nice on that fight because it's so resource saturated for all specs but it's not worth it if you can't even casting during your CDs.

I cant seem to find the post from somewhere in this forum. But what do you guys do for an opener? I don't wanna use the cast macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypherr View Post
    I cant seem to find the post from somewhere in this forum. But what do you guys do for an opener? I don't wanna use the cast macro.
    The opener is included in the main guide post....The macro isn't even on there anymore but I left the rotation there.

So are people leaning towards GOSUP instead of the GOSYN come Blackrock??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    So are people leaning towards GOSUP instead of the GOSYN come Blackrock??
    What led you to believe anything has changed?

Just tried demo for the first time using this guide and after a good few attempts on the training dummy i pulled about 4-5k less dps then i can do as aff or dest.

I think this spec is too complicated for me. everything just seems so hectic and i just cant get my head around it all. Only ever played aff/dest since i started raiding Kara and i don't see that changing.

You all seem to be better warlocks then I, so keep up the good work

Well I have been messing between the two this week. I haven't see much of a difference. So kind of getting a feel what everyone thinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post
    Just tried demo for the first time using this guide and after a good few attempts on the training dummy i pulled about 4-5k less dps then i can do as aff or dest.

I think this spec is too complicated for me. everything just seems so hectic and i just cant get my head around it all. Only ever played aff/dest since i started raiding Kara and i don't see that changing.

Hey man, there's only one way to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Well I have been messing between the two this week. I haven't see much of a difference. So kind of getting a feel what everyone thinks.
    You'll get similar results with all three grimoires but with good rng synergy has the potential to be noticeably ahead. Even with bad rng it's on even footing with the other two. Was testing service post buffs on PTR and it's still pretty weak unfortunately Dark Soul glyph doesn't really allow for your extra felguard to be buffed for very long

Should I get the pvp gloves with haste/mastery instead of the crit/multi ones from raid? I only have the heroic ones so I assume the pvp ones would be better

Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post

Start off with all the passive options - no imp swarm, and use supremacy. And practice, practice, practice. Hit the training dummy a bunch more, then roll into some LFR and normal mode. Even if you think you're still not getting it, just go for it in those lower-pressure environments. Eventually it will click.

I was in your same boat. But I managed to get it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Start off with all the passive options - no imp swarm, and use supremacy. And practice, practice, practice. Hit the training dummy a bunch more, then roll into some LFR and normal mode. Even if you think you're still not getting it, just go for it in those lower-pressure environments. Eventually it will click.

I was in your same boat. But I managed to get it.
    Whenever I want to get a class to the same level as my main, I queue LFR over and over and over. Last expac I would queue ToT LFR part 1 over and over for weeks. It was a good place to learn because it had a single target fight, an add fight, and a council fight. Play all three specs over and over to hone your muscle memory so decisions like tapping on the move and using your circle and so forth are second nature. Recently I've spent many hours queuing Kargath on a few toons. Bottom line is getting fluent in any spec does not come immediately and it's down to you to put in the reps.