Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer20 View Post
    Are you using AD for that fight?
    I use AD all the time, even when i'm not using DS glyph. KJC is very situational, and i think only Destro on Twins would benefit from it. Mannoroth is fine for clearing out the trash, but not much else.

A question / doubt .. with the rotation Turret Two Minute (Demonbolt) is specified
    "Past the opener you are looking to line up Demonbolt with your CD's, Which means clustering definitely delaying using Demonbolt"

So..You never use Demonbolt outside of the CD? or every time the DB debuff expires spend as much Fury as you can on as many Demonbolts, and if possible Line up on use trinkets/CD?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkensoul89 View Post
    Line up on use trinkets/CD?

3 Casts. Remaining Fury on SF.

Hmm, the opener sequences don't work for me. Tried it on the default setting, didn't work past summoning the doomguard. Changed doomguard to terrorguard, removed Imp Swarm from it and it still won't work. Any ideas?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Hmm, the opener sequences don't work for me. Tried it on the default setting, didn't work past summoning the doomguard. Changed doomguard to terrorguard, removed Imp Swarm from it and it still won't work. Any ideas?
    Don't use a castsequence.

(Doomguard) -> HoG -> Corr -> SB -> HoG -> IS -> Meta -> DS -> DB -> DB

another thing to note - Demo would actually be decently competitive compared to destro if the dark soul glyph worked correctly. Really looking forward to dunking on destro locks once it's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyaboy View Post
    another thing to note - Demo would actually be decently competitive compared to destro if the dark soul glyph worked correctly. Really looking forward to dunking on destro locks once it's fixed.
    I feel like we'll be waiting till next tier where class rebalancing will mean much more than the glyph fix.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    I feel like we'll be waiting till next tier where class rebalancing will mean much more than the glyph fix.
    Doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Doubt that.
    Bet you doubted it would go live (and still be live) halfway through beta too though. I sure did.
    Last edited by Octa; 2014-12-06 at 04:20 AM.

It is REALLY REALLY REALLY noticeable AND annoying for a bug.
    Maybe they're leaving it be for the moment because it's SO annoying it got me taking KJC, that's something I try to avoid the best I can.

Deleted
    I have a question about Darksoul and Demonbolt, since it's been mentioned many times we shouldn't wait on DS cooldown to come of to dump demonbolts when we are high on fury, when do we use DS? Do we just use it on CD or next time when we have enough fury to dump Demon bolts?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zumba View Post
    I have a question about Darksoul and Demonbolt, since it's been mentioned many times we shouldn't wait on DS cooldown to come of to dump demonbolts when we are high on fury, when do we use DS? Do we just use it on CD or next time when we have enough fury to dump Demon bolts?
    ...when you have enough fury to dump on DB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    If you have a missing talent or impswarm gluph you must remove it from the cast sequence. You will most likely have to make multiple opener macros.

I'm doing molten core (the HORROR) and AV isn't glitching with me anymore. Did they fixed it or am I getting lucky?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichi View Post
    If you have a missing talent or impswarm gluph you must remove it from the cast sequence. You will most likely have to make multiple opener macros.
    In general I would avoid the habit of making macros for your opener. It's lazy and there are plenty of situations where you shouldn't or can't open exactly as 'you're supposed to'. Challenge Modes is a good example of this. Understanding when to cast spells and why is part of being a fundamentally strong player.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    In general I would avoid the habit of making macros for your opener. It's lazy and there are plenty of situations where you shouldn't or can't open exactly as 'you're supposed to'. Challenge Modes is a good example of this. Understanding when to cast spells and why is part of being a fundamentally strong player.
    This. For the most part they are far more prone to error then they are worth, especially when you start getting in to the grounds of having 'prepull macro's' associated with an opener macro. I messed around with this in Siege, pre-pull Dark Soul'ing with T15 2pc equipped, gear swapping to my regular gear immediately before the pull. On encounters like Dark Shamans where you could potentially start the encounter with full fury it was amazing. On the other hand, you can easily get screwed over, in this example wearing gear from a previous tier.

...especially if you ended up using some kind of opener macro in conjunction with the DS glyph, any sort of fuck up would dramatically reduce your output. And let's be honest, how hard is it to do the same opener with out a macro to hold you hand.

This. For the most part they are far more prone to error then they are worth, especially when you start getting in to the grounds of having 'prepull macro's' associated with an opener macro. I messed around with this in Siege, pre-pull Dark Soul'ing with T15 2pc equipped, gear swapping to my regular gear immediately before the pull. On encounters like Dark Shamans where you could potentially start the encounter with full fury it was amazing. On the other hand, you can easily get screwed over, in this example wearing gear from a previous tier.

...especially if you ended up using some kind of opener macro in conjunction with the DS glyph, any sort of fuck up would dramatically reduce your output. And let's be honest, how hard is it to do the same opener with out a macro to hold you hand.
    Opener macros are fine to experiment with possible openers as there are so many different variations you can do, to see if they all fit in the timeline properly. If you try new stuff it's very likely you will do it slower pressing multiple buttons than just one. I was using opener macro in 5.1 mainly due to the fact that I had difficulties pressing all the required buttons in the 1st to 2nd HoG window( I think I did something like HoG -> Curse of Elements -> Grimoire -> Berserking -> Corruption -> Imp Swarm -> DS -> HoG -> Meta which is pretty hard to pull off without a macro.)
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2014-12-06 at 05:46 PM.

And let's be honest, how hard is it to do the same opener with out a macro to hold you hand.
    Extremely easy if you practice it for what, one day.

Deleted
    I pop my CDs ( dark soul, copeland's, imp swarm and berserking (troll racial)) with a macro.

I was wondering if you guys know a way to make it so that my imp swarm gets to benefit from berserking? they pop at the same time as my other CDs, and because of that they don't benefit from the haste bonus.
    is there a way to fix this, without casting the two individually? ( as in 2 different buttons )

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesybrough View Post
    I pop my CDs ( dark soul, copeland's, imp swarm and berserking (troll racial)) with a macro.

I was wondering if you guys know a way to make it so that my imp swarm gets to benefit from berserking? they pop at the same time as my other CDs, and because of that they don't benefit from the haste bonus.
    is there a way to fix this, without casting the two individually? ( as in 2 different buttons )
    can you post your actual macro ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.