10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Yeah that one.
    Here is the one I use: #showtooltip Metamorphosis
    /castsequence reset=target Summon Doomguard, Dark Soul: Knowledge, Berserking(Racial), Hand of Gul'dan, Corruption, Imp Swarm, Hand of Gul'dan, Metamorphosis, Doom, Demonbolt, Demonbolt, Metamorphosis
    /petattack

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    I've been running with Windsong weapon and seeing pretty good results
    Oh definitely, Windsong is super strong atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Yeah I use it too for that reason lolol, and I'm still using heavy Mastery gems plus a few Haste Mastery for socket bonuses if Int > 8, seems to work well for me.
    The ironic part about that is the gems in your chest give you less of a socket bonus per gem than it would give you to put the same gems in your gloves and cloak instead!

Anyway; statweights at the moment are so close that any socketbonus is worth going for with a combination of sensei, keen or fractured gems. Even if you didn't use SF in meta you'd want keen gems for your red slots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    The ironic part about that is the gems in your chest give you less of a socket bonus per gem than it would give you to put the same gems in your gloves and cloak instead!

Anyway; statweights at the moment are so close that any socketbonus is worth going for with a combination of sensei, keen or fractured gems. Even if you didn't use SF in meta you'd want keen gems for your red slots.
    Ahh look at that, i'll change it. Yeah I was using the 5.4 version of gems and may go back to it and try raid next week with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    I've been running with Windsong weapon and seeing pretty good results
    They did state they were hot fixing this no? On their twitter I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    Doesn't matter much. Synergy is about 100 dps ahead of supremacy, but bad or good proccs could bend the results on a fight either way. Personally I use synergy because it's new and shiny.

@Novx
    It's called Safe Ability Toggle iirc. Easy to find.
    I found it -.- It was under action bars, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomemind View Post
    Find me the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomemind View Post
    90% sure that was to fix old enchants and consumables.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapelusz View Post
    90% sure that was to fix old enchants and consumables.
    My apologies, I thought windsong was a cata enchant for a bit.
    Last edited by Gnomemind; 2014-10-16 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html -- New T17M simcraft is out, Demo pulling 43k and top DPS according to sims. Anyone able to tell if the 4p is working on it yet?

EDIT: I see it now, T17 4p has an interval of 64.6 seconds.
    Last edited by Santoisms; 2014-10-16 at 02:18 PM.

Not sure if this is mentioned before, but do you use felstorm in your singletarget rotation aswell? Or do you just let your pet autocast legionstrike and save felstorm for aoe situations?

/Brukas
    Last edited by Decrepitate; 2014-10-16 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decrepitate View Post
    Not sure if this is mentioned before, but do you use felstorm in your singletarget rotation, or do you just let it autocast legionstrike?
    Yes use felstorm on CD unless you can delay it maybe 3 seconds for huge AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Yes use felstorm on CD unless you can delay it maybe 3 seconds for huge AoE.
    Unless you are my felguard...then it uses it automatically. I don't know why but something I have has felstorm bound into it and for the life of me I can't figure out what it is and my felguard just randomly uses it when I try and hold for aoe -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Unless you are my felguard...then it uses it automatically. I don't know why but something I have has felstorm bound into it and for the life of me I can't figure out what it is and my felguard just randomly uses it when I try and hold for aoe -.-
    Hmmmmm is it maybe bound on the pet bar or maybe you have a macro with "Command Demon" in it. I took the Felstorm out of all my macros after 5.2

Had a shit time on Thokk last night. Went with 20mast gems for all sockets but the ones with 9+ int bonuses. SB was too slow to get off most of the time. Was a pain to build fury to burn mc stacks in meta lol. Going with haste/mast gems for my red sockets. Also rance changed gnome today since in WoD its going to be one of the best ally races. The extra 1% haste should help me with slower cast times. AskMrRobot wants me to go FULL haste lol.

Would a heavy haste build with 20 haste yellows be that bad?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Had a shit time on Thokk last night. Went with 20mast gems for all sockets but the ones with 9+ int bonuses. SB was too slow to get off most of the time. Was a pain to build fury to burn mc stacks in meta lol. Going with haste/mast gems for my red sockets. Also rance changed gnome today since in WoD its going to be one of the best ally races. The extra 1% haste should help me with slower cast times. AskMrRobot wants me to go FULL haste lol.

Would a heavy haste build with 20 haste yellows be that bad?
    I tried heavy mastery gems on Mythic Garrosh (with haste/mastery on everything before that), and I felt that haste/mastery performed a little better for me, felt painful baiting weapons trying to generate fury. I only ranked 15th on garrosh out of 210 parses because of our horrendously long p4 (and dying towards the end), but it feels super slow without some haste (and mistakes on my part with gaming the imps). The damage was there as I finished at 20.2k, but I definitely think I may go back haste.

On the topic of fury gen i did garrosh without imp swarm and had 510 imp casts vs the other demo lock who only had around 350 imp casts using imp swarm.

Worth looking into more id imagine.

Deleted
    so far i've been using mythic wf Bracers of Broken Causation, yesterday i coined the mythic Avool's Ancestral Bracers. Which do you guys think is best?

Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    I tried heavy mastery gems on Mythic Garrosh (with haste/mastery on everything before that), and I felt that haste/mastery performed a little better for me, felt painful baiting weapons trying to generate fury. I only ranked 15th on garrosh out of 210 parses because of our horrendously long p4 (and dying towards the end), but it feels super slow without some haste (and mistakes on my part with gaming the imps). The damage was there as I finished at 20.2k, but I definitely think I may go back haste.
    Yeah. We had issues last night with CDs on mythic Thokk ........ SO we go into there and kill tonight. DOnt think we will be seeing a Garry kill this week. Hoping to get a agi weapon for my rogue before wod hits (. Staff on my first kill. Nothing since. At least I have a weapon to use to 100.

Back on point. Night before I was pulling out great numbers with haste/mastery build. Last night Things seemed to fall apart for me with stacking 20 mast gems. Going to go back with the mix gem set again. Also would be good since I plan to run affliction as my 2nd spec.

Deleted
    Guys, with what kind of gear are you simming if you get Haste > mastery for single target like in this guide? With newest simc I get 8.28 int, 8.28 mastery, 8.08 crit and 7.66 haste in Patchwerk. My gear is Mastery > Haste > Crit, so atleast for me there is no doubt that Mastery is way better than haste for everything.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    On the topic of fury gen i did garrosh without imp swarm and had 510 imp casts vs the other demo lock who only had around 350 imp casts using imp swarm.

Worth looking into more id imagine.
    I think that might be an issue of the warlock himself, because I just looked over my 8:37 kill and I managed to have 586 wild imp casts, and I'm using the glyph. I also know for a fact I made some really stupid decisions all throughout with some of my spell usage, such as an imp swarm use close to dark soul without a meta gem proc, so I was very sloppy and could've gotten more I'm certain.

Take a look if you want: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...-done&source=1

Edit: I was tempted to try pulls without imp swarm though to see if it's worth playing without it on a MT fight like Garrosh if a guild were to leave weapons up the entire time, I'm really curious to see others' results and thought processes to see whether or not I should alter my gems again for next week (or this week for that matter as I have a 2nd 586 warlock that I may raid Mythic content on this week with a different setup).
    Last edited by Vathral2; 2014-10-16 at 04:34 PM.