Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

New Assassin's Creed Game Announced!

A new Assassin's Creed game has been announced with a new character and time zone!

http://www.oxm.co.uk/50048/new-assas...iod-confirmed/

What would you guys like to see? I personally want to see Industrial London.. or atleast the beginning stages of it being industrialized.

Assassins Creed... in space! Could be fun.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Ancient China or something like that, that would be quite interesting.

Well, its not going to be hard to top Connor...

Hoping for an Asian themed game

Excuse me while I try to contain my shock that a publisher is making sure a profitable franchise becomes annualized.

they are milking the shit of that ip wow

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    they are milking the shit of that ip wow
    To be fair, up untill 3 every game was a lot of fun.

If its fun to play who cares if its annual?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Excuse me while I try to contain my shock that a publisher is making sure a profitable franchise becomes annualized.
    This, sadly.

Deleted
    Played every game except the first one with a passion... in 3, I didnt even made it past the first hours with Conner's father. Gladly, I didnt pay for the games.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised we haven't seen God of War 23, Kratos' Revemption (revenge redemption)

*Battle all new Gods, who have somehow replaced the other Gods, from some strange Titan lore and bastardization of commonly accepted mythology. And this time, they mean business.

*PSMove Lariat Technology: Wave a towel around your head to simulate magical blades of bloody doom!
    BAD WOLF

Another already?

Talk about milking a cash cow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't seen God of War 23, Kratos' Revemption (revenge redemption)

*Battle all new Gods, who have somehow replaced the other Gods, from some strange Titan lore and bastardization of commonly accepted mythology. And this time, they mean business.

*PSMove Lariat Technology: Wave a towel around your head to simulate magical blades of bloody doom!
    Make him fight the Old Ones.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

There are a lot of games where I'm a huge fan and totally understand why the IP is so successful. Then there are a lot of games where I don't like them, but hear a lot of people say they love the series, so I understand why it's successful. Assassin's Creed is neither of these. I don't particularly like the series and just about everyone I talk to has the same general feeling: "meh, it was okay but kind of repetitive". That's not to say there aren't people who think its good, there are and I'm sure a few will reply to my post and boast it's the best game ever, but even when I say I don't like Call of Duty, it's obvious A LOT of other people do.

Is the huge marketing budget really what sells this game? Or is it more of a ritualistic affinity, sort of like buying Madden every year. The game isn't really new and exciting, it's just something you buy.

AC just always struck me as sort of an anomaly in the games industry.

well AC3 really let me down after AC2 was amazing.... not trusting these yearly AC games anymore
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

15+ Year Old Account
    Give Medieval England already

haven't played an AC since the first one.

There is no fucking way I buy one more Ubisoft game. Fucking dipshits

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Give Medieval England already
    I'm actually surprised people don't want a more modern version yet.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    There is no fucking way I buy one more Ubisoft game. Fucking dipshits
    Any reason why? >.>

Any reason why? >.>
    AC: Rev. Ghost Recon Future Soldier AC:3

Here you got 3 reasons. Well...to be fairly honest let's make it 2.5 because I did enjoyed AC:Rev. a little bit.

I wrote an extensive review about how bad AC3 in megathread. I don't know if you play GR:Future Soldier but that game is broken for months.