Is there a "healer" tips for mythic manno? Just an overall one, like how to handle dispels, or best time for Cd usage, yadda yadda. Anything I should prepare the healers for this progression fight tonight. I have googled but, I like to cross reference and most google searches on manno are from Sept or something, and with ring upgrades and all, I think it changes things a little so I like to ask in current times

It's gotten to the point we've either had to hold DPS or push even harder on manno with all the upgrades. Ideally you want to have the doom lord spawn at a time where the raid won't have to deal with the debuff going out and the imps landing at the same time instantly wiping the raid. It depends on the raids DPS what this point is and a guide can't tell you that. For CD usage, listen to your healing/raid leader for when to use it. Good time for revival is right after the debuff explodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yochi View Post
    Is there a "healer" tips for mythic manno? Just an overall one, like how to handle dispels, or best time for Cd usage, yadda yadda. Anything I should prepare the healers for this progression fight tonight. I have googled but, I like to cross reference and most google searches on manno are from Sept or something, and with ring upgrades and all, I think it changes things a little so I like to ask in current times
    Depends on your strategy a bit. Doomlords in phase 1 just dispel ASAP, if you have a druid have him bark and dispel, if you don't make sure your disc shields quickly and then dispel. On phase 2, let the debuff expire naturally, have the guy shielded when it happens, if you can skip this it helps a lot.
    For CDs, 1st Fear can be scary depending on infernals, Revival is good here. If you get 3 Doomlords on phase 1 (which I don't think should happen with current gear) you'll need AM as the Shadowbolt volley overlaps pretty perfectly with Fear explosion. Imps/Knockback/Fear are all in quick succession in phase 2, we stack in front of boss for this so we use Barrier/Ring for first Imps and Smoke Bombs/AMZ/Rallying Cry/AM for second. Phase 3 just use remaining CDs as best you can depending on when they come up during the Knockback.
    Last edited by Sonrisa; 2016-02-04 at 07:44 PM.

Usually I use Revival for the first shadowforce after the 1st Wrath of Guldan, that one is always a mess, people getting too many stacks etc, and for one of the shadow force in the last phase. Then again depends of your comp and what you have available (We 2 heal it paladin/monk so it's pretty much devo or revival)
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Ty for your replies I have a feeling that we will just have to get in there and do the fight before I can figure out where my particular group of derps needs heal cds on. Been trying to put together a quick reference list of how to handle what ability for our "strat guide" on guild forums, but theres so many I just get blah and stop working on the list. Best raid lead NA. Its ok I have until Tuesday. No rush >.>

Im going to be healing with a god mode hpal and a very good Disc, I assume I will have moments that are better spent FWing.
    Last edited by Staryu; 2016-02-05 at 05:13 PM.

You can spend almost the entire fight FWing. The only time you need to switch to serpent is during P2 for shadowforce and gaze while everyone is stacked, and in P3 to heal through Gaze, defile ticks, shadowforce, etc.

EDIT: Depending on your strat and the timings, my Revival was using for the 3rd(?) Doom, since the shadow bolt volley hits right after/during a gaze, we used the revival to top the raid after whichever hit first. If you skip it, just save your revival until p3 and use it on the first shadowforce. This can change depending on the timings and available cds, as well as the strat and positioning that you use however. I believe in our kill vid we have our Angry Assignment displayed so you can see what we did if you would like that linked.
    Last edited by Izzirez; 2016-02-05 at 04:50 PM.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAvix View Post
    You can spend almost the entire fight FWing. The only time you need to switch to serpent is during P2 for shadowforce and gaze while everyone is stacked, and in P3 to heal through Gaze, defile ticks, shadowforce, etc.

EDIT: Depending on your strat and the timings, my Revival was using for the 3rd(?) Doom, since the shadow bolt volley hits right after/during a gaze, we used the revival to top the raid after whichever hit first. If you skip it, just save your revival until p3 and use it on the first shadowforce. This can change depending on the timings and available cds, as well as the strat and positioning that you use however. I believe in our kill vid we have our Angry Assignment displayed so you can see what we did if you would like that linked.
    You can link it to me in battle net, whilst answering my question I asked you FOREVER AGO. THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Yochi View Post
    You can link it to me in battle net, whilst answering my question I asked you FOREVER AGO. THANKS.
    Oh, uh yeah. I thought there was something I forgot to do, whoops.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

How much Multistrike is too much multi strike? My monk is now hovering at 46% or so raid buffed should I looking for more crit instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    unless you're like me and you're sitting at 65% multistrike + raid buffed, you'll never stop stacking multistrike

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had Expel Harm glyphed since BRF started and I just read from somewhere that 'whatever you do, don't glyph Expel Harm'. Some other mistweavers I know (like Suplift senpai) don't have it glyphed. Is that right? Have I been doing it wrong this entire time BibleThump

10+ Year Old Account
    It much such little difference to actively care about min maxing expel harm hps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still prioritize using it as often as possible (particularly when power strikes is up), I was just thinking if I have been wasting effort trying to make sure it doesn't overheal while still keeping it on CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    I still prioritize using it as often as possible (particularly when power strikes is up), I was just thinking if I have been wasting effort trying to make sure it doesn't overheal while still keeping it on CD.
    What I mean is trying to min max expel harm's healing with the glyph is not something you should be focusing on because it's so irrelevant.

I personally glyph the things that remove choice because it lowers the mental bandwidth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    mental bandwidth.
    that's exactly what I was thinking about, guess I conveyed it poorly hehe. Hello glyph of soothing mist, bye glyph of targeted expulsion

Quote Originally Posted by SimonVonLagMaat View Post
    How much Multistrike is too much multi strike? My monk is now hovering at 46% or so raid buffed should I looking for more crit instead?
    Mistweaver doesn't have a Multistrike cap. I think people think it does because of WW or something. Also you probably want to use the "above mana cap" stat weights, so you want Haste, not Crit, for your 2nd-best stat.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    that's exactly what I was thinking about, guess I conveyed it poorly hehe. Hello glyph of soothing mist, bye glyph of targeted expulsion
    i probably should glyph soothing but too lazy XD

i'm more focused on what's the best weapon enchant when you have 65% multistrike zzz. Why does frostwolf suck so much dick

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Mistweaver doesn't have a Multistrike cap. I think people think it does because of WW or something. Also you probably want to use the "above mana cap" stat weights, so you want Haste, not Crit, for your 2nd-best stat.
    I roll with Ascension and H+10 DP and leech trink, I still oom on some fights if I'm off my game. Should I still be going haste? 47% multi, 19.45% mastery, 23.41% haste, 19.10 crit, with 2257. I still get recked by our priest and pally on most fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    ur problem is you're using ascension my friend

I'm not having chi generation problems, I'm having mana problems over the course of healing intensive fights