I've just continued to rock my BRF trinket and DP and gotten great results. Always funny when I can roflstomp meters with ReM and Uplift. MW's are padlords >>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fankine View Post
    It depends of the fight length i guess, i used a mana pot too for my PB, but i had some good tries with intel pot too, unfortunately it ended up in wipes, I think velhari have to last at least two full revival (so 3mins after start of p2) if you wanna break the 300k, i could barely reach 297k with missing my second revival (Didnt have ring on it because thought the boss would be dead before ).

And if you do the stack strat on Iron reaver, you'll get a full raid with 3 stacks of unstable ore at T +9sec so it's pretty decent to prepot imo, you'll still have it for the revival + ring and a second one at the right end of the fight, for either a manapot (saving those precious gcd) or int if you have enough mana to not drink tea.
    Help me fix my Tyrant https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4&type=healing. Why my hps in phase 3 is low(262,492.7)? What are my problems during this fight?
    THX

PS : 500 posts!
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-03-28 at 05:42 PM.

So something our MW noticed during Tyrant is that RJW really isn't doing that much healing, regardless of spamming it. Any reason for that or does it perceive actual HP regardless of the health debuff?

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Help me fix my Tyrant https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4&type=healing. Why my hps in phase 3 is low(262,492.7)? What are my problems during this fight?
    THX

I know it's a bragging post and I shouldn't reply, but were your other healers even trying on that fight? Never seen a holy paladin or resto shaman under 220k HPS on that fight.

Overhealing at 19% seems pretty low, at 3 heals I get usually 30%.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    So something our MW noticed during Tyrant is that RJW really isn't doing that much healing, regardless of spamming it. Any reason for that or does it perceive actual HP regardless of the health debuff?
    it's overhealing on pets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I know it's a bragging post and I shouldn't reply, but were your other healers even trying on that fight? Never seen a holy paladin or resto shaman under 220k HPS on that fight.
    yes, except those 95% doing below 220k. but sure, top 2% are doing above 220k. what-the-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    it's overhealing on pets
    Ah ok, I'm guessing pets don't get affected by the debuff (would be silly if they did).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    THX

Keep ring and IG for second Revival, for this you should IG on first revival then on CD, also use a bit more RJW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fankine View Post
    Keep ring and IG for second Revival, for this you should IG on first revival then on CD, also use a bit more RJW.
    Thanks.
    lol.

Hi. Can you help me fix my monk?
    These are my logs, and even as i try to maximize chi usage, uplift whenever i can, expel on CD(whenever i remember to do it) and aim the chi kamehameha to the melee stack, still i wind up quite low on the meters lately.
    I used to heal way more, but suddenly, it stopped. I am delving into the logs trying to find out why the other monk surpasses me for that much.
    (i am gajokai, btw)
    hero for missing loot: /reports/YbxvpaWXB6H41mzJ
    Mythic tries: /reports/DMvyLd9qKYJ14n3z
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Both on warcraftlogs but i can't post links yet.

Not really hard to figure out, you were using the class trinket, and you are using it wrong.

Put that thing in your bags and never use it again.

Also on that Socrethar kill you only did Expel Harm 3 times in the whole fight. You should do that on cooldown pretty much. Not so sure why you use Surging Mist that much though.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2016-04-20 at 05:27 AM.

I am just now getting back into the game so I am a little rusty. Where can I find a renewing mist counter?

Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    I am just now getting back into the game so I am a little rusty. Where can I find a renewing mist counter?
    Are you referring to something like the Weak Aura in my signature? Otherwise just pay attention to raid frames, I s'pose.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

I meant like a weak aura. Whats better to track number of ReM out or number of charges? or both?

Deleted
    Use the Weak Aura on Geodew's signature. It is amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyaald View Post
    Use the Weak Aura on Geodew's signature. It is amazing.
    I feel my addon is better. XD

Big difference in mythic archi performance from our 2 MWs, what is the other MW doing wrong?

Logs from yesterdays raid:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&boss=1799

Quote Originally Posted by palaios View Post
    Big difference in mythic archi performance from our 2 MWs, what is the other MW doing wrong?

Logs from yesterdays raid:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&boss=1799
    One is getting to use revival during times when it's actually going to do healing, and is slightly better on extend life sniping. That's about it.

Oh, that and you're three healing Archimonde and expecting there to be enough to heal for 3 people to do loads of hps. That's a joke. One healer's probably going to left in the dust by the other two no matter what comp you run.

Also, the lower one could be using UFE and the higher one not, though I am not certain.

Either way, ask him if he knows that extend life procs if you use it immediately on someone after uplifting. That is a huge trick to heal sniping and just to spike healing in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    One is getting to use revival during times when it's actually going to do healing, and is slightly better on extend life sniping. That's about it.

Oh, that and you're three healing Archimonde and expecting there to be enough to heal for 3 people to do loads of hps. That's a joke. One healer's probably going to left in the dust by the other two no matter what comp you run.

Also, the lower one could be using UFE and the higher one not, though I am not certain.

Either way, ask him if he knows that extend life procs if you use it immediately on someone after uplifting. That is a huge trick to heal sniping and just to spike healing in general.
    Revival is only 5% of the higher monk's healing. Trading Revival timings is not going to make him do 50k more HPS (~+71.5% healing!). Just look at the healing amounts. Extend Life is 44m vs. 26.5m. Uplift is 40m vs 30m. ReM is 17m vs 12.5m. SooM is 8mil vs 4 mil. Surgings is 7.5m vs 3.5m. RJW (why are they even using it) is 8m vs 2.5m. Gear is similar; therefore, 2nd Monk isn't hitting buttons fast enough and often enough, even though spell comp looks similar.

Could check UFE usage but 2nd Monk is way behind regardless. Non-UFE trinkets should only put you ahead on meters by about 5-10% HPS (as opposed to the ~71.5% healing in the logs).
    Last edited by Geodew; 2016-05-06 at 03:55 AM.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Well.

He's talented in Rushing Jade Wind, but never using it, he has very very strange Extend Life target selections (why is a mage his top target? No clue), and quite simply, he's just not casting enough.. I did more healing spell casts than him with a minute less in the fight, and that include fistweaving all the first phase.

Also only used Revival once in the fight, that doesn't help, and the only time used it was pretty much wasted..

There is also one weird thing with Soothing Mist being used by both monks 20% of the time, but only one of the monks seemed to have used Enveloping Mist and Surging Mist enough to justify that uptime.

To be it seems your 2nd monk was AFK 20% of the time on the fight just channeling Soothing Mist.

BTW, none of them were using the leech trinket for those wondering.