Any tips for Mythic Brackenspore? Been throwing ourselves at it for a few days not and have only gotten to about 40% on our best attempt. Our healing comp is Druid/Shamen/Hpally/Disc Priest/MW (me). Our main problem has been tank deaths so currently we have our rdruid/priest/hpally focusing the tanks and Mw/Shamen healing the raid/mushrooms.
    Here are the logs for last night if anyone wants to take the time to look over them: warcraftlogs.com/reports/x7WQ1Bq34c9RVfGd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boat View Post
    Any tips for Mythic Brackenspore? Been throwing ourselves at it for a few days not and have only gotten to about 40% on our best attempt. Our healing comp is Druid/Shamen/Hpally/Disc Priest/MW (me). Our main problem has been tank deaths so currently we have our rdruid/priest/hpally focusing the tanks and Mw/Shamen healing the raid/mushrooms.
    Here are the logs for last night if anyone wants to take the time to look over them: warcraftlogs.com/reports/x7WQ1Bq34c9RVfGd
    I can't give you too many tips since I just started progressing mythic bracken today... but from my experience most tank deaths are almost instagib so you should prolly look over how the tank uses his personals and externals? Not sure if you're seeing the same trend but that's how I've seen it at least ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boat View Post
    The tanks should only ever be in danger while the big add is up. Use CDs on Tanks when stacks are high and focus dps on that add (while also killing spore shooters, ofc). This is the most important thing. Boss dps is easy, adds are everything. You should not need 3 healers on tanks all the time, especially with hpally and dpriest.

We did it with pretty much the same setup, I almost only healed when blue shrooms were up and a little bit during Infesting Spores. Druid did green shrooms mostly on his own, shaman helped on blues when they are up or on tanks when its not. Use at least one Raid CD during Spores. We only pushed blue shrooms to 100% when there is enough time left til the next Infesting Spores (or green shroom is right next to blue), otherwise its not really worth it.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec6df7e79; 2014-12-18 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I'm so surprised that SCK is 10 yard but RJW is only 8 yard.
    Is that true?
    Spinning Crane Kick (SCK)
    Rushing Jade Wind
    In-game tooltips say 8 yard range for both.
    Twitter: @Monkioh
    Twitch:http://www.twitch.tv/monkioh

Quote Originally Posted by Tharia View Post
    As usual, Floopa tends to exagerate. I think it's fun, even though it's really long. Get to use a lot of monk abilities.
    a lot of monk abilities = transcendance

the fight is utter trash, blizzard design 6 of 7 bosses that die within a range of 4-6 minutes, then they design their end boss to last 16 minutes, and said fight is only actually difficult for healers because of the way healing is designed. not to mention you can cheese the fight wholly by using 3 tanks/kiting adds etc etc.

what a fun game Kappa

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkioh View Post
    In-game tooltip says 8 yards range for RJW, but 10 yards for SCK when in the stance of serpent.

I have tested they are all 10 yards under the stance of serpent(not tested for DPS). 8 yard for RJW is a tooltip bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    In-game tooltip says 8 yards range for RJW, but 10 yards for SCK when in the stance of serpent.

I have tested they are all 10 yards under the stance of serpent(not tested for DPS). 8 yard for RJW is a tooltip bug.
    Oh I must have been in Crane. Yea that's weird.
    Twitter: @Monkioh
    Twitch:http://www.twitch.tv/monkioh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkioh View Post
    And it's actually 10yd for both... wierd, I remember it being 11yd when I last measured it in MoP.

EDIT: Just tried a duel... Ye in crane stance the range is only 8yd.
    Last edited by mmoc74e1e3d53a; 2014-12-19 at 04:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    not to mention you can cheese the fight wholly by using 3 tanks/kiting adds etc etc.
    Can you elaborate?

Can anyone help me out with trinkets, I currently have Everburning Candle, Stage 2 DMC trinket, Heroic Emblem of Caustic Healing (Spirit-haste proc) and Heroic Shards of Nothing (Int-haste proc) with socket bonus. I know candle is one of the bis till mythic but i'm not sure what to equip as my second trinket.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    The tanks should only ever be in danger while the big add is up. Use CDs on Tanks when stacks are high and focus dps on that add (while also killing spore shooters, ofc). This is the most important thing. Boss dps is easy, adds are everything. You should not need 3 healers on tanks all the time, especially with hpally and dpriest.

We did it with pretty much the same setup, I almost only healed when blue shrooms were up and a little bit during Infesting Spores. Druid did green shrooms mostly on his own, shaman helped on blues when they are up or on tanks when its not. Use at least one Raid CD during Spores. We only pushed blue shrooms to 100% when there is enough time left til the next Infesting Spores (or green shroom is right next to blue), otherwise its not really worth it.
    Lets be honest. Every fight that lasts long enough to have Heroism two times is too long imo.
    I think an average Boss fight should be 8-9 Minutes maximum. I have killed Vanilla nef and that fight took 20 minutes, which was far far far too long.
    Especially on fights that long, concentration is a serious issue. Wiping in the later stages, which usually are way harder, Footmen Ragnaros f.e. puts a lot of stress on everyone.
    I already thought that fight is too long, and then they came with Sha of Fear.... at least Mar Gok is not over 20 Minutes.... but god again.

Not seeing forward, neither as WW nor as MW, but as WW at least you dont have to worry about Ressources at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Qzy View Post
    Can anyone help me out with trinkets, I currently have Everburning Candle, Stage 2 DMC trinket, Heroic Emblem of Caustic Healing (Spirit-haste proc) and Heroic Shards of Nothing (Int-haste proc) with socket bonus. I know candle is one of the bis till mythic but i'm not sure what to equip as my second trinket.

Thanks in advance.
    You can use Shards on Nothing on short fight for some burst with RJW (I found it especially good on Tectonic and Brackenspore). For longer fights nad fights where AoE doesn't align with trinkte's 2 min cd I suggest DMC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plaggy View Post
    Lets be honest. Every fight that lasts long enough to have Heroism two times is too long imo.
    I think an average Boss fight should be 8-9 Minutes maximum. I have killed Vanilla nef and that fight took 20 minutes, which was far far far too long.
    Especially on fights that long, concentration is a serious issue. Wiping in the later stages, which usually are way harder, Footmen Ragnaros f.e. puts a lot of stress on everyone.
    I already thought that fight is too long, and then they came with Sha of Fear.... at least Mar Gok is not over 20 Minutes.... but god again.

Not seeing forward, neither as WW nor as MW, but as WW at least you dont have to worry about Ressources at all...
    It's a little bit too long. 15 min would be enough. But it's not an average fight, it's the last boss after all.
    I'm not saying it's the most epic fight ever. It's still not Sha of Fear though, neither as long nor as dull.

Deleted
    It's a little bit too long. 15 min would be enough. But it's not an average fight, it's the last boss after all.
    I'm not saying it's the most epic fight ever. It's still not Sha of Fear though, neither as long nor as dull.
    It's all about preference, but I really prefer 8-9 min fights over those long ass fights xD

switching to frostwolf enchant cus #yolo #thedream

I wish we could just kill Mar'gok cos after three days of 14 hours on that boss I want to shoot myself The healing is no fun, I hate disc beating me with one button.
    Good thing is that I'm outperforming paladins and a druid, but if we factored AM and Hand of Sacrifice I would loose

7+ Year Old Account
    Power Word: Win
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Power Word: Stupid
    He casts it on people with Branded as he should but too soon, 3-4 sec before the damage. The shield ticks off AoE and person dies

Quote Originally Posted by Yonie View Post
    Power Word: Stupid
    He casts it on people with Branded as he should but too soon, 3-4 sec before the damage. The shield ticks off AoE and person dies
    i handle branded, no-one ever dies.

Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    i handle branded, no-one ever dies.

Kappa
    Tell me your secret I die myself if I have Fortifying brew, Diffuse and Cocoon on cd and he can't give a decent absorb.