with the items available to us i think we'll be going for the crafted helm, boots and trinket as we get our pre-raid BiS

may not mean much with how fast it seems you gear up though
    Last edited by Floopa; 2014-10-23 at 10:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    with the items available to us i think we'll be going for the crafted helm, boots and trinket as we get our pre-raid BiS

may not mean much though with how fast it seems you gear up though
    I was actually curious about which crafted pieces would be best.

Are the max ilvl crafted pieces still BoE, or are they soulbound on crafting? If they aren't BoE, I'll have to level my scribe alt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    I was actually curious about which crafted pieces would be best.

Are the max ilvl crafted pieces still BoE, or are they soulbound on crafting? If they aren't BoE, I'll have to level my scribe alt.
    the basic epics (645 ilvl) are boe, but when you use the upgrade item the item becomes BoP, however the upgrade item can be sold on the AH

also with the way professions work u can craft all draenor recipes with 1/700 profession skill (afaik)

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, okay. I'll have to do some research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

So chi explosion ap scaling got buffed, does this mean this is also a sp scaling buff or just a damage buff and not healing ? And Blizzard seems to love Chi Sphere so much that the 4p lfr set bonus is a Chi Sphere ! u_u

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    And Blizzard seems to love Chi Sphere so much that the 4p lfr set bonus is a Chi Sphere ! u_u
    Can you provide link about 4p lfr set bonus please?
    Last edited by vancheng; 2014-10-23 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So chi explosion ap scaling got buffed, does this mean this is also a sp scaling buff or just a damage buff and not healing ?
    Those buffs look like they were only aimed at the Windwalker and Brewmaster versions of CE.

Deleted
    Yep, when you mouseover it only shows the Brm version for one and WW version for the 2nd buff... Anyone has some infos on T30 getting changed/equalized?

Quote Originally Posted by vancheng View Post
    Can you provide link about 4p lfr set bonus please?
    They're on the mmo front page : http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Services-Sale

here you go ! Some of those set bonuses should be pretty cool looking I have to say, I'll prolly farm them just for the spell effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkioh View Post
    Those buffs look like they were only aimed at the Windwalker and Brewmaster versions of CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Yep, when you mouseover it only shows the Brm version for one and WW version for the 2nd buff... Anyone has some infos on T30 getting changed/equalized?
    Damn... that's lame.

Homophobia is so gay.

Did that Chi Explosion buff affect MW at all? I thought Xuen was only for windwalkers the other day and it turned out to affect MW too, so I'd rather ask.

Especially because crane stance.

I learned that when they talk about AP, it can affect MW too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Did that Chi Explosion buff affect MW at all? I thought Xuen was only for windwalkers the other day and it turned out to affect MW too, so I'd rather ask.

Especially because crane stance.

I learned that when they talk about AP, it can affect MW too lol
    Xuen is the same spell for both ww/mw so it got buffed.

there is 3 different chi explosions, so only ww/bm got buffed

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now i have BS/Engi on my monk, should i switch to LW for that crafted pre+raid bis?

This was dug up by Hinalover, but it looks like all hotfixes are being made to a specific hidden passive that affects the spells.

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=137022

Here we can see the damage buffs, but I'm bringing this to the MW thread specifically because:

Apply Aura: Modifies Damage/Healing Done
    Value: -25%
    Affected Spells:
    Revival

A 25% Revival nerf because it turns out buffing a spell by 200% makes it a little OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    This was dug up by Hinalover, but it looks like all hotfixes are being made to a specific hidden passive that affects the spells.

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=137022

Here we can see the damage buffs, but I'm bringing this to the MW thread specifically because:

Apply Aura: Modifies Damage/Healing Done
    Value: -25%
    Affected Spells:
    Revival

A 25% Revival nerf because it turns out buffing a spell by 200% makes it a little OP.
    Is the idea to remove all these ridiculous hotfixes once the expansion releases by removing those hidden passive auras? Things seemed mostly balanced at 100, so a lot of these huge buffs and nerfs felt unnecessary and temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkioh View Post
    Is the idea to remove all these ridiculous hotfixes once the expansion releases by removing those hidden passive auras? Things seemed mostly balanced at 100, so a lot of these huge buffs and nerfs felt unnecessary and temporary.
    I'll let you know when someone figures out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Seriously though, maybe? It could also be a way of documenting in-game hotfixes so they know if they've been applied already. I highly doubt they will say anything about their intentions for balance at 100 because if they say they'll stay, people will get mad and point out obvious imbalanced and if they say they'll be reverted people will be mad about that. We probably won't really know anything until the time comes, they're not likely to talk about it before then.

idk why they just don't tune the % passive healing buff from our healing stance higher/lower if they want to increase/reduce our HPS.

it would make stuff a lot easier no?

Deleted
    this is the same dev team that insisted mw didnt need a revival buff for months and within like 2 days of the patch buffed it

- - - Updated - - -

i wouldnt be surprised if the last round of changes weren't just happy accidents when the drool from the dev's mouths landed on the right keys

not to be an asshole, but you guys really though those buffs would stay at 100? Sure maybe 1 or 2 of them will but come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryvia View Post
    Right now i have BS/Engi on my monk, should i switch to LW for that crafted pre+raid bis?
    It's really hard to say, because it's really a short time benefit, and it completely depends how long it takes to double upgrade it.

But one thing for sure, you will gain no benefit at all from your current professions.. except gold making from weapons and tinkers.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    just a quick question towards the races for a MW monk. do you think, for alliance, gnom or draenei would be over all better? maybe adding a segment in the guide (like the brewmaster has)
    Draenei by far, are the best race for MWs, in terms of PVE output. Their passive racial gives the biggest benefit for the alliance, equal to Pandas and ahead of everyone else. In my mythic Soo gear, I get 17 int from the racial, which comes out to over a 1% increase in int. This will be a bigger % when we start the first tier next xpac.

The real power is in their overlooked racial. Due to how Gift of the Naaru works with our life cocoon, the increased health size of everyone, and how we are the only healers that prioritize both multistrike and crit, we actually end up cheesing this racial to have 30-50% 5 second heal on a person every 3 minutes. We can make an "oh shit" macro with both life cocoon that can prevent a massive amount of damage and healing 50% of the dude's health while doing so. No other spec can utilize Gift of the Naaru as effectively.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-10-23 at 10:22 PM.
    Chronomancer Club