Deleted
    Dat 4 set!! Finally got it, did 105k+ hps on socrethar until i died at the end dropped a bit to 99k

10+ Year Old Account
    Extend life doesn't work on NPCs.

MW still do fine on NPC's w/o it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    leech is a funny stat... https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ing&source=121

nice mastery we have XD
    What a joke, you have 13.5% or so on your armory not even raid buffed and it does 3.5% of your healing. So glad they fixed mastery with the expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2015-07-31 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Extend life doesn't work on NPCs.
    It doesn't work on anyone not in your raid group even.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    What a joke, you have 13.5% or so on your armory not even raid buffed and it does 3.5% of your healing. So glad they fixed mastery with the expansion.
    it's okay dw about it enjoy having 300 stats attributed to uselessness.

i woudl trade that 300 mastery for 300 leech in an instance honestly lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    leech is a funny stat... https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ing&source=121

nice mastery we have XD
    i wonder when we'll get a good mastery.

#ELformastery

Looking at my own logs I'm seeing gots doing about 3% of my healing pretty consistently at 850 mastery buffed. Some stacked fights like gorefiend it's higher obviously. I guess they didn't bother giving extend life a gots scalar so the mastery value went down the drain even further. And with EL also increasing the value of multistrike, I'd estimate 1 point of ms is worth about 4-5 points of mastery. What a joke

Deleted
    why are zen sphere and chi wave literally not worth casting over soothing mist wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kerstbal View Post
    Looking at my own logs I'm seeing gots doing about 3% of my healing pretty consistently at 850 mastery buffed. Some stacked fights like gorefiend it's higher obviously. I guess they didn't bother giving extend life a gots scalar so the mastery value went down the drain even further. And with EL also increasing the value of multistrike, I'd estimate 1 point of ms is worth about 4-5 points of mastery. What a joke
    4-5*0 is still 0

i wouldnt be so annoyed at our mastery sucking if blizzard came out and said "yea we know it's bad we'll fix it" but they remain silent and in their spare time use their wisdom and knowledge to buff paladins and disc priests x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    why are zen sphere and chi wave literally not worth casting over soothing mist wtf
    The same reason chi burst was buffed the same patch blizzard tried balancing t30 XD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    The same reason chi burst was buffed the same patch blizzard tried balancing t30 XD.
    but they are cooldowns

how do you fuck this up this badly

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i wouldnt be so annoyed at our mastery sucking if blizzard came out and said "yea we know it's bad we'll fix it" but they remain silent and in their spare time use their wisdom and knowledge to buff paladins and disc priests x)
    Can you just stop be so salty about other classes? Monks are very competitive this tier so I don't see a reason to complain about other classes. (hint: FS killed archi without a disc, and you could do it without a paladin as well if you wanted to) it's not BRF anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajwon View Post
    Can you just stop be so salty about other classes? Monks are very competitive this tier so I don't see a reason to complain about other classes. (hint: FS killed archi without a disc, and you could do it without a paladin as well if you wanted to) it's not BRF anymore.
    what part of his post complains about the performance of the spec numbers-wise? it's actually very possible to be annoyed at the fact mastery is a dead stat on gear and be happy with the output of the class??? or am i missing something????

hey i'm happy with MWs atm but nonetheless im not gonna take advice from some1 who has to buy advice from ex method members to get a world 5th kill rofl

and for what it's worth i was in REM when we got a world 10th kill on imperator and we did that without a disc priest but dont tell me having a disc priest didn't make the fight 1000x easier ROFL
    Last edited by Floopa; 2015-07-31 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl this isn't about being salty. This is about actually having 5 good secondary stats to scale off.

Regardless of mistweavers overall strength, it's stupid that we have this awful of a mastery.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-07-31 at 03:04 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hey i'm happy with MWs atm but nonetheless im not gonna take advice from some1 who has to buy advice from ex method members to get a world 5th kill rofl

and for what it's worth i was in REM when we got a world 10th kill on imperator and we did that without a disc priest but dont tell me having a disc priest didn't make the fight 1000x easier ROFL
    Yeah, our mastery is shit and we all know that. Happy?

thx for agreeing with me

now if you wouldn't mind i got a salt cave to mine

7+ Year Old Account
    How dare you said "our mastery is shit ". Blizzard's Math is shit obviously.

thx for agreeing with me

now if you wouldn't mind i got a salt cave to mine
    And without RJW,PoM and the Glyph of ReM, we are pretty shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    How dare you said "our mastery is shit ". Blizzard's Math is shit obviously.

And without RJW,PoM and the Glyph of ReM, we are pretty shit.
    the only thing making us viable right now is EL

the rest of our kit is extremely underwhelming compared to what other healers bring. here's a fun fact: our disc's PWS is almost as strong as my life cocoon lmao