Total i dont know much often you check Twitter but they said apply to be a guest. Link is here http://finalboss.tv/guest

Good luck

Just want to say thanks to Misume, Madgod, Leblue, Total and , all the others BrM's out there for a great guide and the explanations in this thread. I mained a Blood DK in Soo but switched to Bear for WoD to do something different and my OT is also a Blood. After survivng as a bear but not feeling like I was bringing anything extra I switched to a monk the day after the thrash nerf, the one niche bears had was gone and adding tuant to single tgt rotation to hold off the OT 15 ilvls below you gets old fast. I leveled from 90 to 100 and geared it through lfr, conquest points and the AH to 660 in a week. OMG this is tanking is all i have to say, so much mobilty and dps vs survival options to run around with while throwing barrels at shit for fun. DAVE is my new BFF as well. Just glad I came here and read all 103 pages when I hit 100 and didnt go else were. I have since gone else were and been like WTF this is garbage. Keep up the good work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Ok... I am new to BrM. I tried to read as many pages as I could bear. I see a shift from Mastery heavy gearing to Crit. Since I read the first 30-40 pages and then skipped to almost the end, something changed or it is the usual deal; that is, gear mastery and when you are geared enough, switch to crit? Or is it preference? Or something else? (apart from the obvious dps increase I mean).
    Mastery is the standard atm and going crit is up the individual.

Yeah, I'd like to echo the compliments to the contributors of this thread. Lots of really great information and inspiring comradery. This is the first time in my wow career that I've tanked in any official capacity and this thread (and the fix my monk one) have been incredibly helpful.

I would also love to hear Total et al on Finalboss.

I submitted their form, don't really know what else to do besides that and wait.

Deleted
    Alright, now it's my turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    I submitted their form, don't really know what else to do besides that and wait.
    Now we spam their Twitter with "Please have Totel as your guest!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    I think Total did pretty much nominate himself a page or two back when he talked about never wanting to leave the MMO-C bubble and that he wants to make a change.

And I think there's nothing wrong with that, I nominated him when I mentioned the FinalBoss interview in the first place.

If there's any justice he should on the show.
    Won't disagree here. Like I said, can't raid, so I'm probably not the best for it. I know what I'm talking about in terms of mechanics and gearing and the like... but not much more unfortunately. Total's got the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    You can't but if you want EU official forums to have an copy pasted guide of this one, I or Ji would probably be up for it.
    If someone wants to do that, you've got my go-ahead. Just make sure that if people want some questions answered, they should probably come here or onto the IRC channel... which i need to be on more.

Though, I really need to bloody do the gear section before that happens. I have some free time in about an hour and a half, I can rock it then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder does blizzard want to sticky a guide that is copy pasted from a fan site instead of actually written by the "author"?

I would be able to check the thread daily at minimum and either I, Ji or some other could probably answer most of the questions directly at the thread itself.

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    I just wonder does blizzard want to sticky a guide that is copy pasted from a fan site instead of actually written by the "author"?

I would be able to check the thread daily at minimum and either I, Ji or some other could probably answer most of the questions directly at the thread itself.
    well if the author can't personally post there, but still gives his blessing, I'd hope Blizzard would be okay with that.

And that'd work out fine.

Deleted
    First of all i want to thank all of the godly gods of BrM tanking.
    Misume your new avatar is much better.

Now could i Have some insight in my logs please? Szard is me.
    /reports/HKajgV9NL27Mdf8h

So with Total, Myself, and Misume applied if even one of us gets on (pulling for Misume and/or Total here) I think we'll have a decent representation of our class that might help guide us out of the "Brewmasters aren't that great" stigma that still seems to plague us because of the early performance of players prebuff (that imo still was unneccessary). It'll be nice to also have people who know some of the inner workings to really get the most out of the class.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

Deleted
    So I've neglected my own website since around May last year and only just discovered that apparently people have been using my 5.4 guide for the last 7 months...

I updated it though so it's here if people want it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    well if the author can't personally post there, but still gives his blessing, I'd hope Blizzard would be okay with that.

And that'd work out fine.
    I'll try and get round too it but character limit on each post QQ. Have to reserve a bazillion pages

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    So I've neglected my own website since around May last year and only just discovered that apparently people have been using my 5.4 guide for the last 7 months...

I updated it though so it's here if people want it.
    You're awesome Misume. I just wish my guild would let me tank

Learned quite a bit. Did not realize the Soul Dance thing. Now I know why I got instagibbed through Guard when I took Soul Dance + guard glyph on CM modes.

Deleted

I updated it though so it's here if people want it.[/URL]
    In the stat priorities section you typo'ed in the haste part and it says "Stop gearing for crit". Misume pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerance View Post
    In the stat priorities section you typo'ed in the haste part and it says "Stop gearing for crit". Misume pls
    Was just about to post that:

Haste

Haste is bottom of the barrel currently, despite what you might read/think elsewhere. I see a lot of guides referring to getting “Haste until you are comfortable” and it’s ridiculous.

The thing is, similar to ascension, Haste was often taken in 5.4 because we were lazy as fuck. There was no need to go with Mastery at all in the later tiers, and haste was the only alternative. The amount of haste it actually take to generate even a couple of extra Chi per Minute is ridiculous, and completely unachievable currently. And really, what does it allow you? An extra Jab? Stop gearing for crit. Please.
    Also discovered that I live within about 20 miles of Misume.

Deleted
    Listen. I wrote that shit for 8 hours straight alright. Words don't even look like words anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halbaradkenafin View Post
    Was just about to post that:

Also discovered that I live within about 20 miles of Misume.
    What how
    /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Halbaradkenafin View Post
    Was just about to post that
    Ditto.

Misume, the cult frowns.

EDIT: also!

Quote Originally Posted by Misume's Guide
    Level 45 – Chi Generation

Pay the fuck attention because every other guide is wrong here.
    My guide's right about the level 45 talents! Come on man.

Deleted
    Listen. I wrote that shit for 8 hours straight alright. Words don't even look like words anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

What how
    /10 chars
    Twitter says you live in Newcastle, I live south of the river.