Page 4 of 416 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    I'm 90% positive that this was because of the state of warrriors, but I felt a lot squisher than he did last night than usual. I was already ready for the fact that I'd actually need healing and what not, but I would take far more spikes than he would it seemed and I'd actually had raiding time and testing time with the new tanking model as well. I even replaced all my gems to make sure they had mastery on them ~_~. Probably going to try the paladin next week to see how that feels.
    I didn't feel particularly squishy or bursty compared to the warrior in our raid and hes full bis. While my monk alt is only 576 atm. Sure norushen hurt because we sent dps in every single orb so we spawn 10(or is it 12 atm?) big adds at once, but a fort brew, dampen, sac is enough to feel completely safe and expel heals for litearlly more than your health pool atm. Getting nearing 150k crit heals.

I didn't really feel it too much till...Thok? It really wasn't bad till then. My UI was completely mucked up though (I had no raid frames for the first 8 bosses...) so I couldn't trace my stagger outside of the base ui WA. I'll report in again tonight when we do Siegecrafter and beyond. Apparently Garrosh is grossly overtuned though which makes me just laugh in a sad way for my raid team as we wiped to spoils, malkorok, and thok over and over....
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

I was able to solo survive one of the sides on Mythic Spoils for over a minute with a large boss add alive while killing sparks (log), until the other side finished and they came over and helped. Our self healing is stupidly high with end game gear. 4 piece + Expel Harm = crazy. I regemmed to all pure mastery gems.

Blackfuse and the Shredders were hitting very hard, but that's the only time I felt threatened. Also the Shredder HP is retarded... we had to have all dps help to kill them until I had a lot of stacks. And Garrosh seems to have too much HP with bugged Iron Star spawns in P4, but otherwise that fight was OK.

So I felt pretty good on the mitigation/surivability front, but my dps felt pretty shit with the exception of Spoils but that's the tank buff doing 50% of my damage.

Only thing overtuned about garrosh is his HP. Otherwise the fight is 1 healable atm. It does 0 tank dmg if you swap at 3 stacks and annihilate phase hits for 10k at most with the debuff. We only had a couple pulls before we ran out of time... wiped 3 times to Iron Star P1 cuz appearently no boss mods = forgetting about eng.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=58182

Wonder if that is an option till WoD?

Mostly felt fine on bosses last night, trash mobs were another story though, but that's probably just the pack density of some of the packs in Siege. I'm actually a haste build right now (47.74% haste, 48.35% crit, 18.56% mastery with raid buffs) and didn't have very many problems. Mostly used power strikes and still had 14.xx EPS (with ascension it pushed me to 16.99 EPS)

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Only thing overtuned about garrosh is his HP. Otherwise the fight is 1 healable atm. It does 0 tank dmg if you swap at 3 stacks and annihilate phase hits for 10k at most with the debuff. We only had a couple pulls before we ran out of time... wiped 3 times to Iron Star P1 cuz appearently no boss mods = forgetting about eng.
    We got to P4 one attempt, but one player ressed in the original room and was stuck there. So obviously he got malice and wiped us lol. But we heard from other groups that the P4 Iron Stars were invisible or not spawning.

The healing for most of the fight is easy yea, but if you try to solo tank P3 the tank debuff explosions do so much damage it wiped us a few times. Proper tank swaps and it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post

Wonder if that is an option till WoD?
    If it actually gives that much armor, then yea.

Deleted
    Yes, it does.

Is Relic of Niuzao good now vs Ticking Ebon Detonator?

Quote Originally Posted by Ddos View Post
    Is Relic of Niuzao good now vs Ticking Ebon Detonator?
    No, not at all. Don't know why you think it would be, it's still just Stamina.

And about the statue - no, it doesn't live very long when anything that's supposed to do real tank damage starts hitting it, 3-4 swings at most. The thing about it is though that a lot of adds simply do not do hardly any AA damage. Norushen adds have like 90% of their damage baked into the magic AoE, which doesn't affect the statue. Dark Shaman slimes have most of their damage baked into their aura. Nazgrim adds do basically no damage (Ironblade's whirl thing doesn't do hardly anything, mage doesn't AA for hardly anything, and the Warshaman tickled it a bit). The Malkorok slimes did enough damage that I found myself replace the statue between each spawn, but that was okay because lol 10 second cooldown.

For everything else, it's not about having the statue tank as much as it's about making new mobs aggro onto something that isn't a DPS and run towards it. It's like a black hole for mobs, they will never again spawn and start hitting a DPS or healer until you can be bothered to pick them up. Even silly things like the Paragons randomly one-shotting dps when they land doesn't happen anymore because the statue already has aggro, it gives you a good 2 second window to pick things up (more than enough for Dizzying Haze) instead of basically requiring Provoke to be up any time something new shows up. It's actually pretty well balanced in that it's just weak enough to prevent cheesing things entirely by making them sit on the statue, but does enough aggro with enough range that it's just like a giant magnet for all adds.

Mister Madgod,

I can't send PMs, so I'll have to post this here.

I saw that you said that you don't have the beta, and I remembered that I still have a BlizzCon beta code that went unused because my own account got flagged for beta before I had a chance to use it. I'm not sure if those codes are still usable, but if you want the code you can have it. =)

Just PM me your battletag and I'll msg you the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    No, not at all. Don't know why you think it would be, it's still just Stamina.
    On Use: Grants 349 bonus armor for 10 sec. (1 Min Cooldown)? Since armor is #1 I was looking everywhere for armor trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    If it actually gives that much armor, then yea.

Took my Monk from 45.30% Total Armor to 48.60%.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-10-15 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Mister Madgod,

I can't send PMs, so I'll have to post this here.

I saw that you said that you don't have the beta, and I remembered that I still have a BlizzCon beta code that went unused because my own account got flagged for beta before I had a chance to use it. I'm not sure if those codes are still usable, but if you want the code you can have it. =)

Just PM me your battletag and I'll msg you the code.
    If you'd prefer you can just get another four posts in somewhere and you can PM. But I'll send my battletag your way. Your offer is much appreciated!

Deleted
    I really love the new Statue, it's very useful. Only issue is that I dropped it out of habit a few times, ninja pulling the boss. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddos View Post
    On Use: Grants 349 bonus armor for 10 sec. (1 Min Cooldown)? Since armor is #1 I was looking everywhere for armor trinkets.
    Oh weird, when I checked it the page said it gave Crit.

Anyway, that's a very small amount of bonus armor if you consider the uptime, a heroic TED has double its bonus armor in mastery (which comes out about even all things considered) but then has the Agility proc on top of it which is still quite good.

I didn't feel squishy at all with 25% mastery and 51% reduction from armor(mythic warforged focusing crystal I had laying in my bags, tank cloak and shadow armor enchanted onto cloak is the only bonus armor I have).

In fact up until Malk it was pretty much like the good ole days of needing absolutely 0 outside healing, only unlike the good ole days I wasn't actually taking damage I had to heal up myself the bosses where literally just hitting for nothing.

We definitely are not squishy in mythic siege atm, in fact tank damage as a whole seems really, really low.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2014-10-15 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    Fun fact about Elixir and Flasks, Mantid Elixir (256 amor) counts as 256 Bonus Armor, so... it's gives more AP than a Agility Flask (roughly -100 AP) and we can even use a Monk's Elixir (85 mastery).

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0x View Post
    Fun fact about Elixir and Flasks, Mantid Elixir (256 amor) counts as 256 Bonus Armor, so... it's gives more AP than a Agility Flask (roughly -100 AP) and we can even use a Monk's Elixir (85 mastery).
    Yeah I've been cheesing Bonus Armor a little.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=47735
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=39798

Are all obtainable very easily and then with the elixir, cloak, and a strength bonus armor ring I picked up in SoO last night I'm sitting at 731 bonus armor, or 60.70% damage reduction from armor. It's a little silly.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=37638 from H-Gundrak too, ~20% drop chance. Nerfs inc I suspect, but enjoy it while it lasts.
    Last edited by Rockets; 2014-10-16 at 01:36 AM.