Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wtf why didn't you guys tell me Arima was blind in his right eye. I didn't know.

Kaneki got Arima to hesitate, since Arima said his policy wasn't even to talk to ghouls. I'm worried for Arima now. He's showing weakness.

I wasn't even aware he was blind in his right eye. I don't think they'd ever mentioned it before.

The muscle warrior guy who was Rize's dad who got killed by Arima a couple of chapters ago said Arima hesitated and it was because of his eyes.

And now Kaneki said the same thing. And Arima's right eye was drawn less black than his left one in this chapter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I wasn't even aware he was blind in his right eye. I don't think they'd ever mentioned it before.
    It wasn't mentioned directly but it was implied by Sacchi.

It was also visually implied, meaning, if you look at his right eye it looks weird compared to his left, in a lot of chapters as far as the first manga, iirc.

Yep, thanks for pointing it out. Based Ishida.

Arima said "Stop playing around."

He realizes Kaneki was holding back. He also realizes that this is not the end, and that Kaneki can still get back from this. He's basically saying "Okay, this is a warning. You better take me seriously from now on."

After all, Kaneki is one of the ghouls with god-tier regeneration, and even Seidou as far back as the Auction Arc was able to reattach his arm. So if his legs are close enough for them to be reattached, he'll do that.

If not, he'll probably try to regenerate them.

- - - Updated - - -

So far he hasn't been very succesful at that.
    Actually, the last time he used it in the original Tokyo Ghoul, he was surprisingly lucid. In the sewers, after his fight with Amon, his kakuja evolved, growing six centipede tails and a mask. Then he saw Hide and started warning him.

What I mean with that is, while he was flipping, seeing illusions, he was lucid and in surprisingly in control. (and given that it coincided with his kakuja evolving, it can't be coincidental that that was one of the reasons for it)

He warned Hide to go away, and that he wasn't in a good state. Things like that.

Compare that to the Kanou's Lab arc where he went kakuja for the first time. There, he just rambled like a crazy person, quoting himself or other people without any filter.

It's inevitable that eating part of Eto's kakuja has helped progress his kakuja. We don't know how much, but I'm assuming compared to eating one or two ghouls, the RC-Cell quantity and quality must have been immensely superior.

I don't get what his Kajuka is. Is that supposed to be an owl? It doesn't look like a centipede.

Is Arima's quinque from Eto or Kuzan?

I'm like 99% sure it's going to be a centipede like being.

from the first page of chapter 2

Omg seeing Hide was so emotional.

So Eto broke out. I guess no one can stop them from leaving now. Well, unless Kaneki does something about Arima.

Kaneki actually powered up enough to fight Arima and touch his clothing.

But Arima with the power is his new quinqueue absolutely wrecked Kaneki.

But now...Kaneki is reinvigored to live. And it seems his hair will be ghoul white again. I guess he'll have his real strength. I hope Arima doesn't die. Seriously, Arima could have killed Kaneki so many times.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw why is the chapter called K's egg? Which one of Eto's books is that a reference too?

welp, this was a really short chapter.
    but huh, Furuta was an one eyed as well?

Deleted
    welp, this was a really short chapter.
    but huh, Furuta was an one eyed as well?
    The Furuta - One eyed theory has been there for a few chapters now. Guess it's been confirmed.

So. In order.

White haired Kaneki is a bit strong and can kinda hold his own against Arima. At least, slightly better than before. I wonder if he Kajuka's if he can actually beat Arima.

Eto is mad strong and those double pages of her being massive was terrifying. She's a monster.

Furuta is a one eye. We knew he was a ghoul since he's a clown but it seems weird they'd accept him if they knew he was a one eye.

He's too strong to believe. He beat Eto, another one eye, too easily, while she was in Kajuka. Although he himself is part of V like Yoshimura and he's from the best clan...I guess it's possible.

Deleted
    He didn't beat Eto. He just slashed her not to mention she isn't at her full strength (she only ate that small pate).

Pretty sure that won't bring her down or "defeat" her. Either way, she got super super super off guard considering Furuta put on a show. It was amazing. Can't wait for next chapter

....Torso killed the black chick I guess.

Who is that ghoul walking around who wants her dad who is mad?

Also, that's one of Juuzo's guys who beat some chick who was with the white suit guy who was there to fight Tsukihime when they were in the Doctor's underground lab. But I don't really remember her.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Who is that ghoul walking around who wants her dad who is mad?
    I'm thinking it's Kurona Yasuhisa. Kuro should only have 1 eye though, so I''m thinking she put her dying sisters eye into herself after the Kanou's lab raid arc in season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    I'm thinking it's Kurona Yasuhisa. Kuro should only have 1 eye though, so I''m thinking she put her dying sisters eye into herself after the Kanou's lab raid arc in season 1.
    This.
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Are they now going to shows us every ones fucking past before finishing Arima's fight? Fuuu >.<
    Ye
    ((((((((((((:

Torso's childhood was pretty sad. I don't see how that made him an A rated ghoul though. Or what he's gonna do to the black chick. I mean she already got her arms cut off and raped so...

Maybe Urie shows up the next chapter to stop this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Torso's childhood was pretty sad. I don't see how that made him an A rated ghoul though. Or what he's gonna do to the black chick. I mean she already got her arms cut off and raped so...

Maybe Urie shows up the next chapter to stop this.
    As I've understood, the "rating" isn't strictly a power level but a rating based on how dangerous the ghoul is. As in, does it actively hunt, does it attack CCG, part of it is obviously power but I think Torso is considered A is because of how dangerous he is.

Well he isn't a pushover. He did kill his dad in an instant. But he doesn't seem THAT strong.

And yeah. He did elude the CCG and be did terrible things that made him a high priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Torso looks really skinny. It seems like he barely eats, even since he was young.