Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    New chap.

So Takizawa got tortured to regrow his limbs and become strong like Kaneki.

And Amon isn't a ghoul. He has some strange arm to replace his old one. And he seems to have lost an eye. I don't think he looks anywhere near strong enough to fight Takizawa. Definitely, he should get wrecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Definitely, he should get wrecked.
    I more or less agree but that'd be anti-climatic as fuck

Chapter was pretty good. Amon IS weak. Idk why he's closing his eye I swore I saw him with it open previously. I guess he's gonna reveal it as a ghoul eye since it does seem like he is a ghoul. I mean, he took a lot of killing blows right? But he survived...

Obviously it's Suzuya who threw the knife.

Btw lol at Kanou about to kill this chick. I would be glad if she died. I felt horrible when Suzuya let her walk away.

Deleted
    Takizawa even mentions he's a failed experiment and he shows his right hand (or left. idk) transforming to a ghoul like weapon. So I'm pretty sure he's (some kind of a) ghoul.

Not to mention the times he got stabbed and still stood up...

No one wants to chat anymore? Latest chapter is pretty good. Mado was strung along into attacking him but really didn't want too so she took the hit. Flashback to her being the best in school...made it even sadder when she cried.

Mutsuki attacking Mado too, bitch is tripping. She even expects Urie to cover for her if she kills them.

Amon is defending them, but now the Q's showed up and wanna kill him. It's the classic case of "there's a misunderstanding and this old person who the audience really loves but looks bad and is underpowered, and the new guys who we grew attached too since the old person left are a real threat to the old person, so we have to hope a meteor falls and kills the new guys."

Did that make sense? If not, TL;DR we love Amon, he went missing, we started liking Q's, but now they're in the way and I hope they all get killed if it's for the sake of Amon living.

I don't like the misunderstanding here, it's making me feel uncomfortable. Suzuya needs to show up and straighten things out.

Amon ain't dying. Takizawa will "Hold the Door!" while Amon and Akira escape, redeeming himself. Kinda.

I was kinda hoping Amon could go back and explain himself to the CCG. He is a special class member...it's not like he willingly left. It's also not like the CCG doesn't accept ghouls.

Mado not going back...would be a shock. Her parents died investigators and she lived for it too.

I hope we get a speech bubble from Urie next chapter saying "Damn Mutsuki I wish you did kill Mado. If you did I'd get promoted."

New chap.

Well. I guess Mado really isn't going back to the CCG. :/

New alliances with redhead guy and twin girl. I guess that's good. I wonder if they'll actually kill Kanou. I wanna say he's too important, and they're too weak willed...but if Eto and Arima are dying, times are changing.

Idk who that was that showed up at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    The story or the anime?

It's Black Goat, bad translation.

Sen Takatsuki/Eto wrote that story, the Black Goat's egg?

He named the organisation in memory of her, I guess?

http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/The_Black_Goat%27s_Egg

Also the Touka/Kaneki ship is sailing and I want to get aboard.

She asked him whether to call him Ken or Kaneki ( the latter being more intimate ) and he, like the doofus he is, thought she meant Sasaki or Kaneki.

Goddamnit just kiss already.

Chapter was good. For the first time in a long time it feels like there's peace. Or at least, some tranquility. Even with the Q's, everyone was scheming so it didn't feel peaceful.

I'm surprised Kaneki is forming a whole organization. I was hoping he'd work in a small group at first. Him openly stating that he's working to attain peace and that that was what the God of Death wanted...first time we've heard that was Arima's intentions.

It's weird having humans and ghouls work together. How can they even be in public though? Kaneki should be the most wanted man on the planet.

And who's gonna go after him? The CCG is pretty much finished.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well let's gauge their battle potential that's left:

One commander defected, one is dead, the other is now alive and the only member left of the Washu Clan.
    Squad 0, Arima died and the rest defected.
    Squad 1 got fucked up by Takizawa.
    Squad 2 is alive and well.
    Squad 3 is alive and well.
    Squad 4 might be dead if Kaneki decided to kill them. (I'm leaning towards no since they know he's the one eyed king.)
    Squad 5 might be dead if Kaneki decided to kill them.
    Cochlea got raped.

So yeah. CCG is reeling but I think they still have some presence. SOME. Assuming squads 4 and 5 are alive.

Kaneki has a lot of strong ghouls on his side. I think there will be a massive betrayal/twist, because at this point his army seems unstoppable.

This chapter was great, it showed the CCG side and their cleanup and feelings.

Koori Ui is mad strong but he's so emotional, I'm surprised. He waswith Arima squad and was so shocked at what transpired, Arima's death, Hirako's betrayal and Sasaki's killing/betrayal.

Suzuya really liked Sasaki but now they have to be enemies.

That Waashu guy is like broken up not only about his family, but because Furuta made it so he's gonna be the new CCG head. It's so funny, his interaction with Urie. Urie is using him to climb to the top, but the Washu guy really likes him. Gay likes. I remember when they had a conversation about women and he was like "Yeah they gave me some really hot and loyal trophy wife but meh who has time for that shit, I just go through the motions." And lol he's gay. Urie stole his heart. So awkward.

I guess Amon is dead? Special class Aura lived but is hurt. Rest of Special Class got destroyed.

They're taking care of mado, she's still injured....

Kaneki is meeting Furuta. The two leaders of the human/ghoul world, both with Rize's Kagune. Interesting.

I thought nothing could ever beat how much I liked FMA, but Tokyo Ghoul's starting to take over for me.

One chapter a week just isn't enough...

Chapters have been good so far. GOAT getting suits, the Q's are up to stuff, CCG is having internal strife and Furuta trolled special class Ui into believing him, which sucks because I think Ui was currently the strongest investigator.

Speaking of strongest investigator, idk why they'd pick Suzuya over Ui. Has to be because Suzuya is a main char from the beginning. Look at it this way:

Arima vs. Kuzen: Arima uses someone else's quinque, rips Kuzen's...w/e the ghoul organ is...and forces him to retreat.
    Suzuya vs. Kuzen: Kuzen is tired from fighting a bunch of special class investigators meant to attack him SWAT style, and in the end Suzuya can only trade his leg for Kuzen's arm.

Yeah....I really wanted Ui to be considered the stronest. Especially since he was toying with an SS rank, basically.

Kakuhou.

And probably because we're going to get a Kaneki vs Juuzo encounter where Kaneki tells him all that's wrong with the CCG and manages to convince Suzuya to join him instead.

I see the end of the series as Kaneki, Suzuya and Urie building a CCG that has ghouls in it and treats ghouls like normal people as long as they don't kill humans. They're gonna' continue serving as investigators, going after the ghouls that actually kill humans.

There has to be a purpose to those 2-3 years of investigator training Kaneki received.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    There has to be a purpose to those 2-3 years of investigator training Kaneki received.
    Learn the ins and outs of the CCG and their strongest investigators so he can kill them. Worked on finding Arima's blind spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and it taught him how to infiltrate the CCG lab.

Btw speaking of the lab, they're making such a big deal about it. I wonder who or what they're going to find when visiting there. I mean, if they can invade Cochlea with Arima there (even though Furuta would have killed them without Eto, Arima would have killed them if he wanted, and the Squad 4 and 5 special class would have killed them if Kaneki didn't show up, and if Kaneki didn't give a working security card they'd never ha e gotten in in the first place), they can break into some dumb lab.