Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Oh, it's obvious. The fact that Ayato is joining makes it even more so.

They'll meet Arata Kirishima, who the CCG has been farming to construct Arata armors.

Theoretically they should have no issue. Takizawa and Kaneki are absolute beasts. But I think Takizawa will eventually die.

I just want to see him talk to Akira and Amon properly, first.

Newest chap was pretty good. Furuta's plan worked out. I didn't realize the clowns had so many allies. Wtf? Their force is bigger than Aogiri Tree.

I don't understand the squads anymore. I thought Arima was in charge of squad 0, but then there's squad S3. What're the differences?

The Matsuri Washuu guy looking emasculated is lol. Furuta acting like a leader and trolling them is lol too.

Pretty sure those clowns are Kanou's failed tests. That or Donato has some mind control shit.

Ghouls aren't that suicidal, they're supposed to have strong survival instincts.

Also I want to talk about Kaneki vs Arima because it looks like a lot of people seem to think Kaneki beat Arima legit.. I disagree vehemently and will quote a post that echoes my opinions:

''The fight was rigged as Arima has no intention of killing Kaneki and winning the fight. He taunted and threatened kaneki again and again. Even went as far as to tortured him by repeated severed his limbs. He wanted Kaneki to hate him enough to land a killing blow. So even after all this Kaneki was unable to kill him. Arima had some future plans for Kaneki to fulfil them he wanted kaneki to be his killer. Thats why with his dying breath he wanted that promise.''

He even tells him that if he dies there Arima will just go and kill Touka, Yomo, Hinami, Banjo and Ayato. But I don't think he was trying to make Kaneki hate him, I think he was trying to give him a reason to live. Because he wanted Kaneki to be the One Eyed King and if Kaneki were to lead all the ghouls into a revolution, he needed a strong desire to stay alive.

Who thinks Kaneki beat Arima? Arima could have won over 645 times. Honestly, I think he may have even been able to kill Kaneki after he threw away HS personality completely when Hide backed him up.

Actually, once that point hit, I don't think Arima was being serious at all. He looked into Kaneki's eyes, saw his will to live, and was just going through the motions of fighting.

Also, I actually think Arima could have killed Banjo, Touka, Ayato, and Yomo if he wanted too when he was fighting them. I think he didn't, or Kaneki wouldn't fight seriously.

I mean, he took down the SS rated Shachi in like 10 seconds 1v1...and then against prison escape crew he was completely destroying them. I don't think Arima would have died to anyone, or even any group of people in the Tokyo Ghoul universe, to be honest.

Yeah, I want to believe Arima wouldn't have killed the Anteiku squad either.

I read every week.

Character interactions have been the focus in the recent chapters so it's nice, compared to just stuff happening being what moved the plot forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Just fuck already.
    Well, wish granted I guess.

I just started watching the anime for this thanks to toonami(and never read the manga) so i have no idea the differences between the anime and manga.
    But does kaneki stop being a little bitch at some point?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    I just started watching the anime for this thanks to toonami(and never read the manga) so i have no idea the differences between the anime and manga.
    But does kaneki stop being a little bitch at some point?
    Yes. Enjoy the first series

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    Yes. Enjoy the first series
    Its been good so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Its been good so far.
    The direction of the first series is great, it does a good job in forcing you to question human morality, similar to Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu.

Unfortunately I personally felt it goes off the rails in the second series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Well, wish granted I guess.
    The chapter and especially the outrage it caused has been pure bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It caused outrage?

All I know is Kaneki is too lean for my tastes Would have rather seen Amon have sex!

Seriously though, it was very sweet, nicely presented.
    Something like that. Warning, strong language ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Poor yaoi fans, it was always obvious that KanekiXTouka was the OTP. Your crack ship has sunk!
    It's pretty hillarious. That's the only image I've saved but there were some with people saying that they're going to throw their entire TG collections away and burning all their Touka merch.
    Fujos really take their ships seriously. Even if they're really fanfic tier ships.

related.

edit. yes, strong language despite being tame. We live in the time of internet social justice, everything is considered an offense.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2017-05-24 at 08:42 PM.

http://goboiano.com/tokyo-ghoul-fans...r-new-chapter/

Looks like the outrage is getting some more attention

15+ Year Old Account
    "You're homophobic because you didn't listen to what I wanted, it's not like you're the writer and get to choose what you want to happen!!!!!"

What a fucking world we live in..

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    http://goboiano.com/tokyo-ghoul-fans...r-new-chapter/

Looks like the outrage is getting some more attention
    I know anime/manga has a tendency to create crazy fans but that is beyond crazy.
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2017-05-27 at 04:36 PM.

wait... wasn't the first episode/chapter about him trying to hook up with some hot chick?

people didn't get the hint then?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    wait... wasn't the first episode/chapter about him trying to hook up with some hot chick?

people didn't get the hint then?
    I mean, to be fair, if I was nearly killed after hooking up with a girl, and she almost ate me, I might reconsider whether or not I want to be with girls anymore myself at that point.

But yeah, it was clear from the start.