Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    And the same warrior shows up on Finalboss.tv with a broken nose so... don't play arms for your own sake.
    Wish I could upvote this.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Yes, there are a few (at least one) warriors who've stuck with Arms for every single encounter, both on Farm and Progress.
    Never played fury since 4.3. no regrets.

Is it worth it to hold off recklessness and potion when the boss hits 20 percent for a few just to wait for the mastery trinket or ring proc? Or is it better off just use everything at 20 percent?

Quote Originally Posted by lagunablade View Post
    Is it worth it to hold off recklessness and potion when the boss hits 20 percent for a few just to wait for the mastery trinket or ring proc? Or is it better off just use everything at 20 percent?
    If you are sure you can only use whatever CD you're thinking of delaying once more before the end of the fight, then it's always worth waiting a bit in case you get a good proc you can stack your CDs with. Using Recklessness at 20% is not mathematically better than using Recklessness at 10% just because you use it sooner - it's better if it means you can use it again before the end of the fight by using it ASAP at 20% (not likely, given the length of the cooldown, but can apply to other CDs). If you can't use it again after using it immediately at 20%, you may as well wait for a proc as long as you don't wait too long that you don't get the full benefit.

Reflections#2928 <eXample>
    Vandler - Warrior | Rakkaus - Hunter
    retired

Deleted
    Yes, there are a few (at least one) warriors who've stuck with Arms for every single encounter, both on Farm and Progress.
    How are u competetivly on the meters on fights like Gruul compared to your Fury warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    How are u competetivly on the meters on fights like Gruul compared to your Fury warriors?
    Wait for Execute and roll the dice.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/7#class=Warrior

In general on pure single target I'm competitive with Fury, but due to there being almost a 100 times as many Fury as Arms warriors in the high rankings the odds are stacked in their favor when it comes to having pulls with good RNG.
    For Gruul I'm quite low due to me sitting almost every week, and the weeks I'm in I tend to die.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Hey Blizz, 2 tiers in a row you've had the bonuses effect the CD of Mortal Strike... Perhaps instead of being stubborn you could ... Oh I dunno.. Add another fucking ability to the Arms rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Hey Blizz, 2 tiers in a row you've had the bonuses effect the CD of Mortal Strike... Perhaps instead of being stubborn you could ... Oh I dunno.. Add another fucking ability to the Arms rotation.
    wont happen ... same as we cant have unending rage glyph baseline ... it would just be too much QoL for us

They buffed T18 2piece (30% up from 15%). Still crap? Will I ever need another keybind than CS/MS/Rend?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    They buffed T18 2piece (30% up from 15%). Still crap? Will I ever need another keybind than CS/MS/Rend?
    Should try binding whirlwind.
    *Disclaimer: Effort/Reward ratio is VERY HIGH
    Malvanis | <Scuffed> OCE

Drop by if you have any DH questions:
    http://www.twitch.tv/malvanis

Quote Originally Posted by Malvanis View Post
    Should try binding whirlwind.
    *Disclaimer: Effort/Reward ratio is VERY HIGH
    the sarcasm is strong with this one :P

Deleted
    Hi everyone,
    I have a little Question, did anything change with the statweight?
    T17N (normal mode) single target stat weights
    Crit>Master>Multi>Vers>Haste
    Haste has two breakpoints for Arms Single Target, at 10% (for better rage generation) and 25% (2 MS during CS) but due to the poor rating conversion they aren't worth going after unless you are right on the edge.

Nope.

Though Arms stats are a complicated beast, depending on what you are trying to do. This suggested stat tree is for all around Arms playing. If you are only focused on doing ST damage, or only focused on multi-target cleave, you could find slightly better results with different setups.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/7#class=Warrior

In general on pure single target I'm competitive with Fury, but due to there being almost a 100 times as many Fury as Arms warriors in the high rankings the odds are stacked in their favor when it comes to having pulls with good RNG.
    For Gruul I'm quite low due to me sitting almost every week, and the weeks I'm in I tend to die.
    You really are mad. But in a good way!

Any thoughts on the T18 2p buff? Still worse than T17 + Archimonde trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Any thoughts on the T18 2p buff? Still worse than T17 + Archimonde trinket?
    2p seems decent, problem will be the loss of T17-4p ... rage is just so annoying this expansion -.-

T17 4p and trinket is just too strong a combination right now.

Arch Trinket + T17 bonuses actually sounds kind of fun. Lots of rage from the resets + tier bonus. Lots of mortal strikes.

Of course I expect it to get nerfed into the ground somehow. But it seems like it would be fun to play

They could make it easy for themselves and simply put a hidden 20 sec ICD on it, but they're more likely to change the rage gain to like 2.5, cause who plays Arms anyhow, right?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders