Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Try to read and understand the problem. Your unique ability to cut and paste statistics might not be as unique as you thought.

Racism feeds antisocial behavior which in its turn feeds racism...it is a bad circle that needs to be broken by all involved.
    So, let me get this straight.

A few people behave bad towards minorities. Minorities then lash out against completely unrelated people because... reasons. And people are pretty much supposed to be okay with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Why are things like this such a hot topic but the fact that black males (10-24) are many times more likely to commit homicide (and it's not even race driven. 80% of white or black homicides are WoW and BoB)
    OMG 80% of all black homicides are in wow!!?!?! Has to be a PVP guild. Whats BoB?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Geeeeeeesh. did you watch it, or just bitching about the vid title? lol
    wont even let me play that video. Says removed by user.

Apology accepted

And yes, I admit that much.. I sometimes really don't understand this country.. lol
    16 yrs, and I still, at times, stumble.....
    But you know what, it's not that I don't understand my own country all the time either. I facepalm about both frequently.
    And I dont really understand this country either tbh. Thought I had it figured out a couple times, but then it keeps changing.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2014-10-11 at 12:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    OMG 80% of all black homicides are in wow!!?!?! Has to be a PVP guild. Whats BoB?

click on it in the center .. damn user disabled the link ability..

here you go
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_Zvak2QBw
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    ...it's most likely just profiling more than it is explicit racism...
    This seems plainly obvious - if it was just explicit racism, we'd reasonably expect high rates of East Asian and Indian people being shot. We don't really see that, which pretty strongly suggests that it's not some sort of anti-white bias, but something explicit about the African-American population. Whether that's profiling or a willingness t engage police in a fashion that results in getting shot, or a combination, can't be determined from the raw data.

here you go
    Das rite, it da wyte man fault.

There, I saved everyone the time of having to watch that video.

10+ Year Old Account

here you go
    This guy has a very narrow point of view you have to admit. His first statement "One of these things is not like the other."

This was actually an anti-Romney thing. I cant find the picture that fired it all up, it was about some picture he sent out about his family. I think this one is older.

One of Romneys kids adopted a black kid, and he did it as a token effort to become president and all that. I really dont have any use for anyone who goes on about their beefs 150 years ago. My family was still stuck in Poland at the time. It isnt my fault dude...

Anyways it was a picture Romney sent out to his donators, showing him with his family. I remember my grandparents, every year, got a Christmas card from Senator Jay Rockefeller. I was like "wow! You know him!" My grandma told me, no, she just sends a check to him every year. Why the hell, no excuse my language...why the FUCK, would my poor grandparents feel compelled to send a check to the ROCKEFELLERS. i never figured that out. Party loyalty I guess?
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2014-10-11 at 01:10 PM.

And I dont really understand this country either tbh. Thought I had it figured out a couple times, but then it keeps changing.
    Derp, White on White, Black on Black. Most homicides are done by their own race.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy has a very narrow point of view you have to admit. His first statement "One of these things is not like the other."

This was actually an anti-Romney thing. I cant find the picture that fired it all up, it was about some picture he sent out about his family. I think this one is older.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/u...i1CYAA1bAj.png

One of Romneys kids adopted a black kid, and he did it as a token effort to become president and all that. I really dont have any use for anyone who goes on about their beefs 150 years ago. My family was still stuck in Poland at the time. It isnt my fault dude...
    Good.. Thanks for bringing this one up now.
    Because - surprise? - I am with you on that. This case is a prime example of counterproductive fight against racism. It's ridiculous.
    I can't stand Romney for his political views... But this? Come on, that's an asshole move to turn it against him.
    Yes, here we're on the same page.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, about 2 years to late. It is shocking to me though, that this dude would start into his spiel with that. After all this time, it still bugs him that Romney has a black kid in his family picture. And he wants to go onto HBO and open up by attacking Romney? One thing not like the other? This Romney thing is the only time I remember that phrase being used. Just weird.

The black community is partly to blame. Compare blacks who grow up in primarily black neighborhoods to ones who don't and you'll understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    Your lack of proper wording is what caused that, nothing else.

As in, "I am going to do this because of x".
    My god stop it with the fallacies. Ad hominem this time around. Quit the blame game.

Okay. So what's your point other than "We all make choices"?

I will take a page out of Jim Carrey's book.

White on White. Black on Black.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would help if the "gangsta culture" (including the rap music) didn't keep grabbing their attention and keep them captivated.

here you go
    Uggh Bill Maher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    It would help if the "gangsta culture" (including the rap music) didn't keep grabbing their attention and keep them captivated.
    I'm not a fan but I'm not sure it justifies being shot at 21 more times than any other genre of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Cops can't help but shoot 21 black men for every white one. Its those baggy pants.

So cops kill blacks 21x more than they kill whites.

But do blacks kill cops at a rate 21x than do whites?

My 1 minute google search isn't giving me any results . . . so I'll leave my fellow posters to find out for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread is basically just being used to post white-supremacist or anti-black rhetoric, I'm locking this. Racism isn't acceptable.