Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    And you miss out all the upgrades, perks and good stuff. Not doing garrisons put you at massive disadvantage
    Strong incentive to do something, is not equal to Mandatory.

You can do your proffesions full out - without Garrisons. You can raid, full out - without garrisons. You can PvP full out - without garrisons.

So, once again, it is not mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    Strong incentive to do something, is not equal to Mandatory.

You can do your proffesions full out - without Garrisons. You can raid, full out - without garrisons. You can PvP full out - without garrisons.

So, once again, it is not mandatory.
    No one is talking about dictionary definition of mandatory...

But yes keep chanting it, people vote with wallets and that is all that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    No one is talking about dictionary definition of mandatory...
    Oh, so you are complaining about being given choises - When your initial complaint, was lack of choises?

That's a very interesting perspective you've got there.

Deleted
    Pretty excited for WoD, actually.

So far only expansion that really dissapointed me was Cataclysm. It started awesome but then we got a festival of broken promises, re-hashed content, and most dissapointing final boss in WoW history. I felt that MoP was a terrible idea but then I tried it out for 2 months and had a blast. So far, based on what I've seen on videos of people playing the beta, WoD looks very very good and I can't wait to no-life at release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    So far only expansion that really dissapointed me was Cataclysm. It started awesome but then we got a festival of broken promises, re-hashed content, and most dissapointing final boss in WoW history. I felt that MoP was a terrible idea but then I tried it out for 2 months and had a blast. So far, based on what I've seen on videos of people playing the beta, WoD looks very very good and I can't wait to no-life at release.
    I had to quit about 3weeks before firelands released so my memories of cataclysm are pretty positive.
    WoD looks like every other expansion so i don´t know what you people keep complaining about. New zones, quests, raids etc which is totally fine and enough for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    Is it just me that isent sure if I'm gonna buy WoD? I want to get the "wow addiction" but WoD just feels meh?
    I totally understand you. I used the 7 days of free game time to get my character back into action and so make up for the year I lost when I quit,but that's it.
    Don't get me wrong,the gameplay changes are amazing,and they do make WoW feel fresh,but that's it. Beyond the changes in 6.0 WoD doesn't interest me in the slightest bit.
    I want to like WoD,but I just can't get into it. The Iron Horde feels incredibly cheap,and the story as a whole is mediocre at best. The lack of content and new features is also disappointing,and I'm not buying the expansion just so that I could play through Garrisons. Since WoD is going to become integrated into the main game before the next expansion,I'd rather buy the expansion after WoD and then play through Garrisons/Draenor.

Imo its a downgrade in the overall quality of the expansions and their content we've getting so far.

I find wow super boring now. All the classes bore the hell out of me, idk what to boost if I did buy it. Most of my friends have quit. Using the free 7 days right now 66 hrs left. Bored leveled a dk to 70 so far all Ive done. I want to play wow because when I dont play wow I dont play anything at all.

Theres no other mmo that compares to wow, im at a loss but lately when I play wow its not "Fun" im just playing it to pass the time and I play it far less than I use to, 2-3 hours a day at most doesnt feel worth the sub.

I find pvp to be really broken and unbalanced even before the Pre patch. I still think Burst and CC will be too high at 100 in wod.