Poll: Do you have 2 druids to take advantage of its 4 specs?

How many of you people...

Are taking advantage of druids 4 specs with an extra toon?

If you weren't aware, you can visit your nearest class trainer to change specializations at any time for a small gold fee.

Yes, but I have two of pretty much every class, and I don't tank much anyway so I hardly use Guardian anyway. Last time I was main spec bear I remember swipe spamming while running between casters and yelling at DPS to interrupt because there was no such thing as skull bash yet.

Should have left out "people".

OT: I have balance/resto and feral/guardian on different characters.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

voted yes, although he is still level 64 (might just sell out and boost him). for all the clever people who say "hurr durr just change specs" its pretty annoying having different action bars for sometimes six different specs. the spec bloat is real

on a related note i think wod is going to be a good expac for druids.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    voted yes, although he is still level 64 (might just sell out and boost him). for all the clever people who say "hurr durr just change specs" its pretty annoying having different action bars for sometimes six different specs. the spec bloat is real

on a related note i think wod is going to be a good expac for druids.
    Ever tried Action Bar Saver? Takes 2 seconds to fix your keybinds with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Ever tried Action Bar Saver? Takes 2 seconds to fix your keybinds with it.
    yeah, i have. when i last used it it was annoying though, it had a difficult time saving macros and talents so i still had to practically redo my bar every time i went for the pvps. has that issue been solved? or maybe it was just me, idk, maybe i'll try it out again. it was a while back that i used it.

Deleted
    I have 2 druids. Not because that i want to use all the 4 specs (1 druid is enough for that) but because
    I want to play both alliance and horde druid in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    yeah, i have. when i last used it it was annoying though, it had a difficult time saving macros and talents so i still had to practically redo my bar every time i went for the pvps. has that issue been solved? or maybe it was just me, idk, maybe i'll try it out again. it was a while back that i used it.
    I haven't had too much experience with it, I'm a fairly new user with it. On beta I've had issues with macros when making new characters but I tried it on live just a few days ago and it worked perfectly. Anyways it's better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What do you mean YOU PEOPLE?!?
    I was going to make that joke

On topic, I'm not, I barely play my druid as is.

That being said though, I was considering making a Troll druid.