Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Prove Ulduar isn't the best raid ever designed. You can't.

OMG, you had to kill a heart to enter hard mode, or leave the trees up, so beautiful and elegant. The old god as final boss, the art of most of the instance was beautiful and mesmerizing, you had to go from the light to the dark areas of the instance to end it and OMG Algalon, most beautiful boss in existence, not that cheap imitation with the ugly voice in mop.

Except the first boss, screw that boss.

Starting a thread by declaring you can't be proven wrong isn't a good way to go about things.

Please define the conditions required for said proof.

Because we all know Karazhan was the best raid ever designed.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    OMG, you had to kill a heart to enter hard mode, or leave the trees up, so beautiful and elegant. The old god as final boss, the art of most of the instance was beautiful and mesmerizing, you had to go from the light to the dark areas of the instance to end it and OMG Algalon, most beautiful boss in existence, not that cheap imitation with the ugly voice in mop.

Except the first boss, screw that boss.
    ur dumber than horse shit

INFRACTED: Do not insult other posters. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2014-10-11 at 01:01 PM.

Prove oranges aren't the best fruit ever. You can't.

I don't understand how this prove anything? You just described what is awesome with the instance in my opinion, that you enter hardmode by doing something different, and not by changing settings.

Try harder next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Schwarzkopf said it. It's Karazhan. I'm sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Please define the conditions required for said proof.

Because we all know Karazhan was the best raid ever designed.
    Indeed, Karazhan is the best.

This is proof, two guys saying the same thing. Karazhan > Ulduar

Leviathan hardmode was great.

Kara and BT beat Ulduar. Hell even Firelands was more fun.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Kara and BT beat Ulduar. Hell even Firelands was more fun.
    Firelands was incredible great encounter wise but the artwork really was a let down, wich i btw still dont understand i mean fire lava and flames how can you mess that up so bad? :O

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You also can't prove that Ulduar *is* the best raid. Because it's subjective. I, for one, can't stand the whole first part of Ulduar as well as usage of awful vanilla effects at Algalon which ruined aesthetics of fight. (Black "giant hockey puck" Voidzones from C'Thun, are you kidding?)

Additionally, some of the bosses there are really boring. I mean, seriously, Hodir, Auriaya, spare me this bull.
    Space magic.

Challenge accepted.

The first boss was actually pointless, took a lot of time, wasn't hard at all, didn't "suit" for WoW, and was fun only the first time.

You had only a vague idea about bosses if you didn't do Storm Peaks quests, which wasn't necessary for level 80.

In the rooms of 4 Keepers there was definitely too much trash.

Algalon, being the actual final boss, could be seen only by hardcore raiders. The rest was left with feeling of incompletion.

Spam of achievments for literally everything. Made people confused to how the fight is actually supposed to look like and was a horror for achievment hunters.

Most bosses were either too hard or too easy depending on your guild.

Weak sens of progression. People were clueless to which boss on softmode/hardmode or whatever should they attempt next. Yuo had no way of knowing which boss is next in terms of difficulty.

Weak connection to the rest of WotLK. And, it was never explained why Yogg-Saron broke his chain exactly when we arrived in Northrend.

Deleted
    You are right, I can't.

Uldular is the best raid ever designed.

I'd resub to get that experience again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best raid ever designed was Dragon Soul. It was short enough to do in one night, had no big trash rooms, no long walks, and had a boss where you could literally just stand in one spot the entire fight. DPS's dream.

While I agree that it was the best ever, you can't really "prove" opinion.

I will prove to you Ulduar isn't the best raid ever designed after you proved to me Ulduar is the best raid ever designed.

Prove Magtheridon's lair isn't the best raid ever designed. You can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's very easy..
    I just need one word.

NOSTALGIASUBJECTIVE.

See? I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Prove Magtheridon's lair isn't the best raid ever designed. You can't.
    People couldn't spell the raid's name correctly. How can it then be the best raid?