6.0 Enhancement stat weights (question)

Hi all,

So I am a returning player back for WoD and I am trying to get myself in a good place for the upheaval next week when 6.0 drops.

Am I right in thinking that the stat weight will be agi > haste > mastery = multistrike > crit or have I totally mis-read/mis understood the feedback coming from the beta?

There seems to be very little of any real substance that I have found on't'internet other than "haste is good".

Does anyone have any clarification (it will matter how I gem on weds I suppose for the last 4(?) weeks) on the stat weights? even "lol nub read this link" will be very much appreciated.

Should I be replacing the agi gems with agi+haste in reds and going full haste in yellows, or leaving them as they are (agi in red, agi haste in yellow)

Many thanks in advance,
    Esr.

I'm not 100% sure as of yet, but I'm thinking from what I've seen on gear, and how the abilities scale, Mastery is our go-to stat after Agility?
    Agility - Mastery - Multistrike - Haste - Crit.

Sims are... screwy recently, and seem to give very different results from different people. And to top it off, Enhancement seems to be the 'least reviewed' out of the Beta specializations... Which is sort of sad, considering Shamans have the most raid utility in Draenor, with Hunter's, Holy Priests, and Resto Druids right behind them, and then each spec having a little alteration in some of their raid utility adjustments.
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

That error rate, oh my... o_o;;
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    Well according to Simcraft on 9th October this is the priority.

OK thats perfect ty.

There's an addendum...

Haste 50% is our "soft cap"...then it begins to interfere with the GCD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    There's an addendum...

Haste 50% is our "soft cap"...then it begins to interfere with the GCD
    At what point do you see Enhance Shaman hitting 50% haste without CDs and Procs?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

t18 or t19 probably for t17 you can get around 30% with mythic gear

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    At what point do you see Enhance Shaman hitting 50% haste without CDs and Procs?
    We're already sitting 40+% without gemming / enchanting it and prioritizing mastery gear over haste (although often pieces have both). For me that's with 11.XK haste vs 21k mastery

Hitting 50% haste assuming it's our top stat would be pretty much a guarantee.

I haven't been too bothered, was planning to go for haste anyway in 6.0 but I'm not sure that sim is applicable, its T17N which is in that level of gear (not near the haste cap) at level 100 with some perk interference and the new talents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I plan to be 50% at 6.0 launch

At least that's what I am on the PTR...well 49.8...but close enough.

A lot of gear that was "Hunter gear" (hit/expertise + crit) will have new uses...and I've been saving/storing

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im something like 42% haste with following a Agi > Mastery > Haste priority so I will easily reach that 50% next week.

What I am more confused about is what we will be doing about gear and talents.

I havent been doing too much testing in a few weeks nor been following to closely at the changes in the past say 3 weeks. But last time I checked, our tier wasnt going to be of any use and reports about our 2 peice are very sketchy.

Does 2 piece still work? Does that mean we will be wanting to go back to Unleashed Fury?

Last I heard the 2 piece only procced unleash flame, which while helping LB doesn't give any of the WF benefits... I also imagine most are killing stuff so quickly PE weights higher naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, I havent bothered to take many of the Heroic peices that were dropping to replace my tier instead favoring to gear up our new players heading into 20man.

Dammit.

I really wish I could just not come back untill WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Last I heard the 2 piece only procced unleash flame, which while helping LB doesn't give any of the WF benefits... I also imagine most are killing stuff so quickly PE weights higher naturally.
    It works normally now.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

As of right now, it is still not working on PTR

I get no difference in buffs over 15m parse with 2P and 0P

Only time I get Unleashed Air and Fire...is when I press Unleashed Elements

Even at 50% haste, the cooldown for SS, LL, and FN continue to go down, and MSW stack continue to accumulate. The 50% is a pretty minor softcap, really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zixan View Post
    Even at 50% haste, the cooldown for SS, LL, and FN continue to go down, and MSW stack continue to accumulate. The 50% is a pretty minor softcap, really.
    Well you simply lose a lot of value because you can't use it anymore.
    Right now on t16 h profile haste is the eeakest stat and even crit is a lot stronger because that profile already has a lot of haste.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2014-10-12 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zixan View Post
    I suppose that depends on your definition of minor. If you do a dps stat plot for haste in SimC's T17M profile, then you'll notice that haste's line is angled above the x-axis by about ~29º before 50% haste, but only by about ~22º or so after 50% haste. That's nearly a 25% reduction in the stat's slope. It's "minor" in the sense that haste still preserves the great majority of its value (~75-80% of it), but it's "major" in the sense that haste clearly becomes your worst stat beyond that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, come 6.0, we're gonna have to switch any gem with mastery on it? At least to reach 50% or near it?

Right now, with a Echo/UF spec - yes i dislike EM/PE - im running with 80% mastery and 38% haste.

Deleted
    What will be the BiS enchants due to the fucked up scaling they ended up doing with it? Will Mongoose be good for weapons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HATOFUL BOYFREIND View Post
    What will be the BiS enchants due to the fucked up scaling they ended up doing with it? Will Mongoose be good for weapons?
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...19539466125312