Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    You read something incredibly disturbing and had a brain aneurism.

I'm eating chicken noodle soup.
    Its alive and wants revenge for its comrades, legend of zelda style

I am watching south park.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am watching south park.
    Hulu paywall block at South Park Studios means you only get to watch the crappy episodes.

I'm getting the house ready for family that are coming to visit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Hulu paywall block at South Park Studios means you only get to watch the crappy episodes.

I'm getting the house ready for family that are coming to visit.
    Your pets shit on the carpet.

I'm about to become a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by somethingsomething View Post
    Your pets shit on the carpet.

I'm about to become a doctor
    you fail the final exam, move out of the country, fakes a doctors licence and become a doctor anyway, 4 years from now your father is in a terrible accident while on vacation, he gets rushed to the hospital where YOU happen to be working, you fail to save him and he dies.

I'm going to walk on a tight-rope between these 2 buildings, while deep frying this live black mamba snake in my pockets.
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    you fail the final exam, move out of the country, fakes a doctors licence and become a doctor anyway, 4 years from now your father is in a terrible accident while on vacation, he gets rushed to the hospital where YOU happen to be working, you fail to save him and he dies.

I'm going to walk on a tight-rope between these 2 buildings, while deep frying this live black mamba snake in my pockets.
    You manage to walk across the tight-rope successfully, people praise you as a champion. You are loved by the millions, and showered with riches and glory. You get to be on all the best Talk Shows, get to meet all the famous celebrities, and live a rich and amazin- Nah, just kidding, you fell many hours ago, and this is just a hallucination. You're very near death and are being rushed to the hospital.

I am performing surgery on a severely injured man.
    Last edited by Nekrotix; 2014-11-09 at 07:27 PM.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    You manage to walk across the tight-rope successfully, people praise you as a champion. You are loved by the millions, and showered with riches and glory. You get to be on all the best Talk Shows, get to meet all the famous celebrities, and live a rich and amazin- Nah, just kidding, you fell many hours ago, and this is just a hallucination. You're very near death and are being rushed to the hospital.

I am performing surgery on a severely injured man.
    After a 14 hour long operation with over 50 people involved, you successfully managed to fix the patients horrendous face. I mean it was so darn ugly no mother could love that face, just looking at it was like nails on a chalkboard (which explains the long operation and why there were so many people involved!). It's only afterward that you discover that's not what the patient was in for, and the patient didn't survive the post op without the new liver and heart THAT WERE BESIDE YOU THE WHOLE FRICKING TIME. Edit: In your defense, he sure was ugly though.

I'm on a date with my celebrity crush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    After a 14 hour long operation with over 50 people involved, you successfully managed to fix the patients horrendous face. I mean it was so darn ugly no mother could love that face, just looking at it was like nails on a chalkboard (which explains the long operation and why there were so many people involved!). It's only afterward that you discover that's not what the patient was in for, and the patient didn't survive the post op without the new liver and heart THAT WERE BESIDE YOU THE WHOLE FRICKING TIME. Edit: In your defense, he sure was ugly though.

I'm on a date with my celebrity crush.
    Turns out they are one of the crab people and they transform you into crab people

I am listening to daft punk

I am listening to daft punk
    Space robots proceed to enslave you and play One More Time on an endless loop while you perform slave labor for the rest of your life. You are forced to live a life where you celebrate being so free every moment of your eternal servitude.

I'm rolling a joint in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    Space robots proceed to enslave you and play One More Time on an endless loop while you perform slave labor for the rest of your life. You are forced to live a life where you celebrate being so free every moment of your eternal servitude.

I'm rolling a joint in Denver.
    You happen to be the passenger of a moving vehicle while rolling this joint. You anxiously spark up the doobie, awaiting the happy high to follow, but the paper catches on fire. You quickly throw it into the ashtray which is located in the center console between the two front seats. You and your friend drive disappointed a few yards, when all of a sudden the ashtray explodes on fire! Your friend swerving madly, you grab the ashtray (center console has now began to melt), and throw the ashtay out of the window right before your friend crashed the vehicle because the road was icy. You're both OK, though. (True story, by the way!)

I'm taking a bath, and my kitten leaps onto the side of the tub to drink the water like he usually does...
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    You happen to be the passenger of a moving vehicle while rolling this joint. You anxiously spark up the doobie, awaiting the happy high to follow, but the paper catches on fire. You quickly throw it into the ashtray which is located in the center console between the two front seats. You and your friend drive disappointed a few yards, when all of a sudden the ashtray explodes on fire! Your friend swerving madly, you grab the ashtray (center console has now began to melt), and throw the ashtay out of the window right before your friend crashed the vehicle because the road was icy. You're both OK, though. (True story, by the way!)

I'm taking a bath, and my kitten leaps onto the side of the tub to drink the water like he usually does...
    You go to remove your kitten from its perch, but it hits its head on the side of the tub on it's way to the floor, breaking it's neck and dying instantly.

I'm cleaning my glasses of the daily accumulation of grime.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    You go to remove your kitten from its perch, but it hits its head on the side of the tub on it's way to the floor, breaking it's neck and dying instantly.

I'm cleaning my glasses of the daily accumulation of grime.
    You notice a little speck of something on your glasses but no matter how you much you clean it wont come off *crack* Whoops

About to watch anime
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    About to watch anime
    Got stuck in a pencil sharpener, instructions were unclear..

Im trying to open a container that has a cat who could either be dear or alive in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Got stuck in a pencil sharpener, instructions were unclear..

Im trying to open a container that has a cat who could either be dear or alive in it.
    Its alive and it mauls off your face thinking you are Schrodinger

I am watching youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Its alive and it mauls off your face thinking you are Schrodinger

I am watching youtube.
    You accidently stumble upon 2 girls and 1 cup and throw up all over your computer frying it.

About to go to sleep
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

You will never wake up again.

Trying to find a raiding guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    You found one! The number 1 guild in the world has accepted you! And Blizzard just went deep red and closed, shutting down all servers for good.

Trying to find a better job
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You found one! The number 1 guild in the world has accepted you! And Blizzard just went deep red and closed, shutting down all servers for good.

Trying to find a better job
    After much searching, you find what appears to be your dream job from the description given. You apply and get accepted immediately and sign the contract they put in front of you binding you to a guaranteed 2 years of this dream job. Then you notice the fine print. Congratulations, you're moving to Antarctica!

I'm shoveling snow off my driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    After much searching, you find what appears to be your dream job from the description given. You apply and get accepted immediately and sign the contract they put in front of you binding you to a guaranteed 2 years of this dream job. Then you notice the fine print. Congratulations, you're moving to Antarctica!

I'm shoveling snow off my driveway.
    After hours have passed, you realize that you have been shoveling the snow over your shoulder back onto you clean driveway in an endless loop.

I am reading forums instead of working.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I am reading forums instead of working.
    Suddently your boss catches you and offers you to blow him or get fired

Im drinking coffee at my desk

Deleted
    As you're about to sip your coffee you miss your mouth and the hot coffee runs down into your shirt, burning your skin giving you 2nd degree burn wounds. In your panic you pull up your hand, dropping your coffee mug, the remainder of the coffee spills onto your desk frying your keyboard and mouse.

I am picking my nose