Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Either way, this is being fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by turboblake View Post
    The way I see it is that Power Torrent is so ugly to look at that I would rather take a DPS loss than ever have to look at the god awful enchant ever again. Which ever designer though that a poop covered weapon looked good should be shot into the sun.
    I actually plan on using Power Torrent for my enchant xmog
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Power torrent looks so good dude is high.

Think I might swap over to windsong just to not have a green enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Either way, this is being fixed!
    Power Torrent been good or Windsong better than JS?

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Power Torrent been good or Windsong better than JS?
    Sorry I should have said is being fixed (not that it made a huge difference anyway). The Power Torrent thing being comparable to the other enchants.

Definitely windsong....

I put on a windsong last night and gave one to my mage friend. We both used Cata Flasks, potions, and food too

we blew everyone away, wasn't even close

Our other guildies were too lazy, or perhaps didn't really believe me, but no doubt they are probably farming the mats right now for Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Power torrent looks so good dude is high.

Think I might swap over to windsong just to not have a green enchant.
    Looking at Power Torrent for two years has made me despise the thing. So many good staffs (staves?) ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Looking at Power Torrent for two years has made me despise the thing. So many good staffs (staves?) ruined.
    oh, I skipped that xpac so I dealt with it for a few weeks before mop.

(staves, yes). I couldn't get enough of Power Torrent. I was sad to have to move on.

Also I'm not farming up / buying old mats for an advantage in a pre-patch. I mean, if I have some laying around I might toss one or two on ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Definitely would have preferred something more subtle on my DTR for that year.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki