Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Continue on Why isn't there any better footage from Africa about Ebola.

This no made so it can't be closed to continue my thread there are no forum rule's being broken here this is to discuss

Previous thread was not about pics or none has been posted.

Simple asking on Topic why arn't there any better info from AFrica regarding Ebola.

I'm not trying to say it is fake we simply see better footage in other parts of the world during something big happens.

I know. You would think all those people in Liberia and Sierra Leone would be taking better pics with their iphones. What gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your last thread looked like you were asking people here to link or show you stuff that is not allowed here. I'll leave this one open, for now.

OT: There isn't a lot of footage because who the hell really wants to see something so gruesome??

I didn't like what someone said in the other thread about it not being the news job to show shock/gore pictures. Uhm no they should be showing those but pictures of an actually event happening in our world isn't "shock gore" its the fucking news. I bet if they started showing pictures of the things actually happening instead of just having white guys talk about them on tv. That there would be a lot more people who care about something outside of their bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothanator View Post
    I didn't like what someone said in the other thread about it not being the news job to show shock/gore pictures. Uhm no they should be showing those but pictures of an actually event happening in our world isn't "shock gore" its the fucking news. I bet if they started showing pictures of the things actually happening instead of just having white guys talk about them on tv. That there would be a lot more people who care about something outside of their bubble.
    Yes, because images of people bleeding from every orifice is "news". We don't really need to see their emaciated, bloody corpses.

I don't really see the point of showing pictures of Ebola patients symptoms. Nothing can really be done from our standpoint. It's not like how you can tell someone with the flu to stay home or to sneeze properly or anything like that.

As I kind of said in the last thread, showing pictures would only raise people's fears. (If they're even allowed to show that kind of graphic content on national TV, anyway.)

15+ Year Old Account
    There's very few people with digital camera and internet connection in those place, that is also willing to hang around ebole-ridden bodies, and is not above taking gore pictures.

Besides, it's really not the best imagery to use for media, hazmat suits and other stuff that scream "plague" without being disgustingly graphic probably sell better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think bleeding is one of the major problems with this kind of ebola, from what I have read anyway; it seems more vomiting/whatever out your organs as they are torn to shreds inside you.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yes, because images of people bleeding from every orifice is "news". We don't really need to see their emaciated, bloody corpses.
    The news are things that are happening not what you want to hear about and not see,You didn't really need to see pictures of 9/11 did you ? This argument doesn't make sense to me you don't "need" to see pictures of any of the events. Pictures help people relate and understand that bad things happen. Perhaps the reason people are so afraid of ebola from the fear mongering news being aired currently. Is because they are constantly shielded from seeing things happening outside of their beachfront or subdivision.

OT: There isn't a lot of footage because who the hell really wants to see something so gruesome??
    How I feel at the local butcher!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    This no made so it can't be closed to continue my thread there are no forum rule's being broken here this is to discuss

Previous thread was not about pics or none has been posted.

Simple asking on Topic why arn't there any better info from AFrica regarding Ebola.

I'm not trying to say it is fake we simply see better footage in other parts of the world during something big happens.
    There's plenty of news footage.

Deleted
    Maybe I shouldn't have asked for the pics or video's of it but it just during the plane being shot in ukraine there were footage there not of the body's but atleast some more thne with ebola being over 4000 dead and i know there are people there recording it for big news company's It just worries me (not that I like to see it either but I can handle Gore quite good) But as I was saying.

People realy on footage to get more into it and believing it so far what i saw was just people being sick yea btu that is normal with this kind of thing, there is just some things they are not showing what is that worries me.

Not saying its a conspiracy but like something like what has been going around people who died from ebola suddenly coming back to life those kind of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothanator View Post
    The news are things that are happening not what you want to hear about and not see,You didn't really need to see pictures of 9/11 did you ? This argument doesn't make sense to me you don't "need" to see pictures of any of the events. Pictures help people relate and understand that bad things happen. Perhaps the reason people are so afraid of ebola from the fear mongering news being aired currently. Is because they are constantly shielded from seeing things happening outside of their beachfront or subdivision.
    There is a big, big difference between inspirational photos of firemen rescuing someone from the rubble or general pictures of the towers being hit and images of flies buzzing around a bloody body.

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    Not saying its a conspiracy but like something like what has been going around people who died from ebola suddenly coming back to life those kind of things.
    No one is being brought back to life by Ebola

There is a big, big difference between inspirational photos of firemen rescuing someone from the rubble or general pictures of the towers being hit and images of flies buzzing around a bloody body.

I have to disagree with you not all images shown were of firemen saving people. When it happened live and was being filmed people were falling out of the building. I will also say this only proves people only care about things that affect them. Which I believe is in part because they never see any of the shit going down outside of their area. The news isn't reporting news, it reports sensationalist cases (I cannot deny this is still news but is over reported and gets way to much coverage) and spreads fear to keep people watching. People need to see what happens in the world not just hear about it in a 5 minute piece,then when it gets a .01% (made up number) to affect them and the news can get views by scaring people they air it 24/7. People are afraid of in this case stupid things like an ebola outbreak similar to theirs in America because they don't know about all these bad things happening all the time,until the news tells them to be afraid.

I'm not saying air video footage of a guy puking blood and dying in a street but putting a face ( Casey Anthony) on something can get it a lot more attention. I'm not trying to equate Casey to ebola. I'm saying that when people see and relate to someone more people pay attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you are member of a very, very small club fearing it might not be real.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Are people actually believing this shit?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Are people actually believing this shit?
    People believe ISIS is going to walk across our southern border...People believe that homosexual marriages will lead to pedophilia and beastiality....and people believe in the possibility of a mystical sky fairy - Exactly how far fetched is the walking dead if people believe all three of those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    People believe ISIS is going to walk across our southern border...People believe that homosexual marriages will lead to pedophilia and beastiality....and people believe in the possibility of a mystical sky fairy - Exactly how far fetched is the walking dead if people believe all three of those things?
    I don't know, man, I got to draw the line somewhere.

At least with all that other shit it's not really completely their fault they believe it. Hard not to go a long to an extent when you grow up with it.

nobody grows up thinking zombies are a real threat.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    I don't know, man, I got to draw the line somewhere.

At least with all that other shit it's not really completely their fault they believe it. Hard not to go a long to an extent when you grow up with it.

nobody grows up thinking zombies are a real threat.
    I'm chancing a no-no on this one but - Consider the third thing I mentioned...and the fact that he rose from the dead after three days.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Pedophiles are already using the argument that homosexuals use to give themselves a form of legitimacy, which is to say that pedophiles are saying "we're born this way too." On an unrelated note, the slippery slope is only a fallacy when you cannot prove a demonstrable mechanism that gets you from point A to point B on the slope.