10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't even buy it if I wanted to. Don't have that much.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quick question, which weapon enchant are we looking at using? With today being the first day to be able to buy the new enchants.

Wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanson View Post
    Quick question, which weapon enchant are we looking at using? With today being the first day to be able to buy the new enchants.
    First off, I wouldn't buy a weapon enchant, but that's just because I'm a cheap bastard. On my server they are 25k so yeah that's not going down.

Secondly, why wouldn't you use the stat priority in the OP? I believe mastery is our best option, so you'd take the enchant with the mastery proc, right?

When gearing, should Mythic 4/4 upgraded 4 set be replaced immediately? Or is it good enough to keep until all 4 items can be swapped out for 630 gear at once?

I started replacing it with Nagrand gear. You are going to have to drop it for ilvl, plus I don't think the 4p + EDS perk both play off each other (can someone confirm or deny?). And to get 610 it will be hard to keep the 4p anyway.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    When gearing, should Mythic 4/4 upgraded 4 set be replaced immediately? Or is it good enough to keep until all 4 items can be swapped out for 630 gear at once?
    Replace 4 set ASAP since we have a perk now for DS, and 2 piece can be kept until you have a blue heroic piece or something that outweighs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    9.5% haste = 15% haste raid buffed. It why you see both numbers.
    The thing is that in his post he says "9% or 15%" and he doesn't remember which it is we strive for before raid buffs I can only assume..if it was 15% WITH raid buffs he'd of just said 9% flat unbuffed which would cover us to be 15% with.

Are we supposed to be speccing Divine Purpose for sure? I still feel like I do better damage with SW...

Quote Originally Posted by Vx-Odessa-xV View Post
    The thing is that in his post he says "9% or 15%" and he doesn't remember which it is we strive for before raid buffs I can only assume..if it was 15% WITH raid buffs he'd of just said 9% flat unbuffed which would cover us to be 15% with.
    Honestly dude is it really that serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Vx-Odessa-xV View Post
    9% doesn't quite get you to 15%, it gets you to 14.45%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by decyphier View Post
    Honestly dude is it really that serious?
    Well haste is different than every other stat. So it kind of does matter. You don't want to be at 14.5% haste with SW because that gets you 22.8 attacks (round down). Whereas 15% gets you 23 attacks during AW with SW.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Seems like no one told the Blizzard interface developers that Empowered Hammer of Wrath now exists, IsUsableSpell(24275) still only returns true for targets below 20% health. Can someone with an US accont please report this in the US forums?

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Seems like no one told the Blizzard interface developers that Empowered Hammer of Wrath now exists, IsUsableSpell(24275) still only returns true for targets below 20% health. Can someone with an US accont please report this in the US forums?
    I don't think I've ran into that issue, can we get some screenshots?

Tried looking for stat weightings. Does anyone have the values for each stat? Our best stats are haste+mastery apparently, I'm just looking to see some numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    I don't think I've ran into that issue, can we get some screenshots?
    I'll take one when I get online, that will be in about 8 hours. edit: Ok, I won't, since liandroa posted below that 158392 should work.

Solsacra, could you please clearify a few points about the priority list?

1. The table in the first post doesn't match the SimC APL above it.
    1a. Table row 3, the SimC APL doesn't use EDS when the FV talent is selected.

1b. final_verdict,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up|target.health.pct<35 isn't mentioned in the table. This line is final_verdict,if=buff.divine_purpose.react|target.health.pct<35 in the current SimC default APL, which IS mentioned in the table, but missing in the APL of the first post. Which one is the correct one? If it's the second, why don't we raise the priority of FV during AW?

2. Is this priority list also the correct one when we don't have T17 yet?

3. The FV paragraph mentions "Final Verdict is played identically to T16 SoO ret, with the only added exception of noting the availability of the Final Verdict Buff before using Empowered Divine Storm". This is not how the priority table above shows it. The missing FV during AW was already mentioned in 1b, but there is also the point that FV (which I assume is FV with >= 3 HP) is higher in the priority table than J and Exo.
    Last edited by cremor; 2014-11-18 at 10:47 AM.

1. Just a correction i've to make, yes, final verdict (not divine purpose) is to assume that position.

1a. It's true that it isn't included, however, i've found that the buff is consumed so quickly while talented into FV that it never reaches the point of expiration. can be changed for consistancy though.

1b. the default simc apl needs to be updated to reflect what i have in the OP, like in question 1, just needs to be corrected to show that

2. yes

3. it is played similarly, using FV at three holy power behind CS is most certainly a gain from the testing i've done. the effective DPE is simply that high. there is a point where you would want to use FV4 behind CS and FV3 behind judgment, however you would need a small amount of base mastery for that to happen.
    Last edited by Solsacra; 2014-11-18 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Using ID 158392 works correctly for me.

Solsacra, thanks, but I'm still a bit confused. So you say that the priority table is basically the correct one and the SimC APLs (both yours and the one in SimC) need to be updated?

Quote Originally Posted by liandroa View Post
    Using ID 158392 works correctly for me.
    Will try that, thanks!
    Damn spells hidden in the uncategorized category of Wowhead.

Deleted
    i thought that the raid "Melee Haste" (now just Haste) buff did not work on " Sanctity of Battle so why is it 9 or 15%? or is this based on HoW Attacks and having 15 gets you the additional one as was the obsession with 40% in MoP

Since 6.0 the haste buff gives melee haste which works with Sancity of Battle.
    Before 6.0 it only gave melee attack speed which only affected auto attacks.