Poll: What is your GoS preference?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thoughts on new Glyph of Stars? (Druid)

Going to be perfectly honest, myself. I don't like it. Too blue, looks watery, and the effect they put on the face, like a radiating neck-beard really throws it off. I kinda hope they revert it or give us both. What are your thoughts?

new one ruins xmogs and most mounts, at least wanted an option to keep the old look or a owl form revamp

Deleted
    I really love the new one. I liked the old too, but it was too pale. The new one is beautifull, shiny and fits more, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather like it. It makes me feel more like a ghost or something, which is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I rather like it. It makes me feel more like a ghost or something, which is cool.
    But the neckbeard?! D:

I do like the new version. It now feels like a counterpart to shadowform as far as 'spectral forms' go.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    But the neckbeard?! D:
    Yeah... I can't figure out what that is, but its current state is likely a bug. Maybe it's supposed to be a miniature moon hovering about or orbiting us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, that is going to ruin my xmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Looks really good on ultra settings

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    Looks really good on ultra settings
    Ultra clear neckbeard. :P

I don't think I'd hate it so much if it weren't for the neckbeard... Maybe I'll just wait until live and see what happens. I hope they remove that at least. Otherwise I can deal with it... I do hate the discoloration because it horribly biases transmogging, which is the WHOLE purpose of the glyph anyways. (At least a big part of the purpose)

Real balance druids don't use glyph of stars!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Well, after seeing the pure awesomeness that is the new Glyph of the Flapping Owl in action, this one sure won't. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've posted my thoughts about it here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nkin-Form-Rant

I still feel like Hollow Man.

Deleted
    Liked the old one a whole lot better. :/

Fat chicken form > all

Male NE tho.....

The "neck beard" is a graphical bug. If you zoom into first person, you'll see the circle graphic causing the "neck beard" still

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I feel like theres a DPS loss when i'm not in chicken form.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont see how they can just change it this drastically like this. They should atleast have a glyph like shadow priest that allow you to choose which one you want. I love moonkin for but I also love transmog. If this is made permanent without any chance to have the other transparent form back, I will definitely be owlkin all the time now.

Deleted
    Although it looks good, it doesn't scream Druid to me.

It reminds me more of a Force Ghost than anything from WoW. I just wish we could have the option for a green tint and remove the stars or just have the option for no Boomkin form at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it. My beautiful NE body is ready.

WTB a (minor) Glyph of the Dream. A green tinted version of this with maybe some leaves falling or whatever for Resto.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-10-08 at 04:01 PM.